MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other really odd thing I recall from the witness testimonies was from Paul O'Keefe. He described encountering KR in the hospital, she was screaming "IS HE DEAD" and being restrained by two security guards. POK describes walking out from being in the room with his dead brother and, upon encountering KR, blowing her a kiss.
That, to me, sounds incredibly patronising and makes me wonder if there was bad blood between the two of them already.

The other really odd thing I recall from the witness testimonies was from Paul O'Keefe. He described encountering KR in the hospital, she was screaming "IS HE DEAD" and being restrained by two security guards. POK describes walking out from being in the room with his dead brother and, upon encountering KR, blowing her a kiss.
That, to me, sounds incredibly patronising and makes me wonder if there was bad blood between the two of them already.

If I recall correctly, the testimony of POK stating he blew KR a kiss while in the hospital, was more than likely IMO BEFORE he and his family got the new updated version of the story from Jen McCabe. That woman (JMC)was like an old time switchboard operator on the phone that am. So there's that...

Agree. Do we know how the JO family felt about her to begin with?? I know someone said that she was good with the kids and good for JO. Who hasn't said that they hate someone when angry? IMO, JO was killed in the basement of that house by someone!

I have scoured the internet, and cannot find anything to substantiate the claim that Yannetti initially said publically that it was a horrible "accident" and they would prove it in court. Anyone?
Somewhere on YouTube.
Two years ago, when another judge was there. He also said he found that case defensible, or defendable.

What got to me about his interview was how incensed he was over Proctor's PERSONAL phone being seized, with all the nasty texts on it, like poor Proctor was another "victim" in all of this, his life being ruined. He was also strangely upset that the FBI was called in to investigate, and he wants answers as to why that was ordered.
It’s not strange that he’s upset about the FBI involvement. They provided exonerating neural party evidence, and Paul wants Karen in prison.

My mom butt dials me a lot with her iPhone, but she always fills my voicemail inbox with dead air because she hasn’t realized. The combo of repeated butt dials and no voicemails is what doesn’t make sense to me.
Exactly! And I don’t know how many times I have watched an episode of The First 48 on A&E. I can think of at least two examples - where the suspect, under questioning, doesn’t realize that investigators have evidence of a call placed - by butt / derrière dialing or a placed call to another uninvolved individual - whereby the recorded message (unbeknownst to the suspect) was incriminating and told the story. A voice mail and / or recorded message.

One example IIRC was a supposed kidnapping / ransom gone bad - and the other an individual having placed a call to a friend during a road rage incident in which the suspect shot dead another driver. In both cases a recorded call had sealed their fate.

And the absence of those missing recorded messages in this case speaks volumes IMO. MOO

Exactly! And I don’t know how many times I have watched an episode of The First 48 on A&E. I can think of at least two examples - where the suspect, under questioning, doesn’t realize that investigators have evidence of a call placed - by butt / derrière dialing or a placed call to another uninvolved individual - whereby the recorded message (unbeknownst to the suspect) was incriminating and told the story. A voice mail and / or recorded message.

One example IIRC was a supposed kidnapping / ransom gone bad - and the other an individual having placed a call to a friend during a road rage incident in which the suspect shot dead another driver. In both cases a recorded call had sealed their fate.

And the absence of those missing recorded messages in this case speaks volumes IMO. MOO
In this situation phones returned each others butt dials repeatedly and timely. , added to above.

In this situation phones returned each others butt dials repeatedly and timely. , added to above.

It truly was an amazing feat, or coincidence ;) in those early morning hours of Jan 29th, 2022 in Canton MA....by multiple people no less. All of those participants who were coincidentally present at 34 Fairview earlier that evening.
Come On !!!

Do you have a link to this? I'm a dog walker and have tried googling but every time I do it's all about Chloe.

Edit: While I haven't been in every room of every house I walk from, in 20+ years of doing this I've never NOT been in a client's house.

When covid came into play, we did make changes, such as the dog being in the backyard for pickups and drop offs, or on the porch.
I'm having difficulty remembering her name, she testified, black hair.. i'll keep searching

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happylepy
Back