MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If...and that's a big if..this goes to trial again, ( KR will not plea to a thing ) the defense will wipe the floor with evidence tampering charges, IMO. Besides Proctor and his disgusting malfeasance, the GIANT PINK ELEPHANT in the room...the purposely and obvious flipped sally port video will have been investigated, and the initiator of the video will be on display. Was it Bukhenik? Was it Chief Rafferty? Was it Tully? Who was the beginning of the end, for the CW ?

The ME did a very good job and would not have put it in if she didn’t believe it. Just cause it wasn’t ruled out, don’t mean it happened, dog bites…..also no DNA from a dog on John’s clothing.

For those who watched the trial, we know the ME testified a beating was absolutely possible.

We also heard the CW's dog DNA expert admit that she had no idea how/where John's clothing was swabbed (hint, they came from Michael Proctor) and that dog's claws tend not to transmit DNA because they consist of mostly dead tissue.

And finally, there was pig ear DNA on the clothing. I don't think John likely ate any pig ears that night, but we know many dog treats are made with pig ears.

Can you please provide a source with photos of the car prior to sally port arrival?
The real evidence photos. Not library pass by or welfare check on meadows ave.
Thanks in advance!
well. Kerry testified, in a pre trial hearing that it merely had a crack when she looked at it prior to all 3 returning to Alberts .. She was sober.

Pondering last weeks events.

I am going to make a prediction.

When the prosecution file again.
KR will plead for invol manslaughter and DUI.
Serve 18 months prison time.

And that will be that.

Reasoning, the defence had one chomp at this ridiculous conspiracy and they couldn't get it over the line.
They know it, and this is my opinion only.

Watch this space.
There is NO way she is going to plead guilty after all the work she put in with Turtleboy and tossed all these people under the bus. She’s a narcissist and all the moneys she’s payed out, can’t see it happening. Plus she’s enjoying the spot light. Just my opinion

Pondering last weeks events.

I am going to make a prediction.

When the prosecution file again.
KR will plead for invol manslaughter and DUI.
Serve 18 months prison time.

And that will be that.

Reasoning, the defence had one chomp at this ridiculous conspiracy and they couldn't get it over the line.

Watch this space.
All the defense has to do is cross like they did. They don’t need conspiracy, corruption, SODDI, not even a smidge of some other possibility of how it happened.

They just need to make CW look incompetent and inaccurate.

Proctor being fired and no true experts. This is precisely why KR wouldn’t settle. She didn’t settle when she faced life in prison.
She certainly won’t settle now.

And the defense has to make sure jurors understand reasonable doubt.
I’m convinced she would have been found NG had the reasonable doubt meaning been repeated to them by the judge and the defense at closing.

well. Kerry testified, in a pre trial hearing that it merely had a crack when she looked at it prior to all 3 returning to Alberts .. She was sober.
Yup and when she was shown a picture during her testimony she said that was exactly what she seen. It was caked in snow. She also said something was sticking out, like a wire or something. Just her way of describing it.

Yup and when she was shown a picture during her testimony she said that was exactly what she seen. It was caked in snow. She also said something was sticking out, like a wire or something. Just her way of describing it.
It can't have been caked in snow because there was only a light dusting of snow when they left the pub and she first viewed it in JOK's garage.. after Karen hit his vehicle.

I'm sure she would have noticed more than a wee wire if the pieces were already all at the Alberts'.. do you agree?

For those who watched the trial, we know the ME testified a beating was absolutely possible.

We also heard the CW's dog DNA expert admit that she had no idea how/where John's clothing was swabbed (hint, they came from Michael Proctor) and that dog's claws tend not to transmit DNA because they consist of mostly dead tissue.

And finally, there was pig ear DNA on the clothing. I don't think John likely ate any pig ears that night, but we know many dog treats are made with pig ears.
..and the greatest omission of all, failure to swab his wounds for either debris or DNA is one of life's mysteries.

Well there are evidence photos from trial, halfway down. Not sure it’s what you’re asking for.
Sooo you mean library or welfare check photos aren’t evidence?
Thanks. I’m looking for a source that provides evidence photos of the tail light prior to sally port arrival.
Library and welfare check aren’t true crime scene evidence photos. They are screenshots of videos. They aren’t clear, precise, nor sharp. There’s no clarity.

You stated before that there are plenty of evidence photos of the light prior to arrival at sally port.
That is what I was looking for.

In the US, it's the state, not the defense, that has to "get it over the line" and that will never happen on any count. The prosecution got even weaker today with the news about Proctor, and that's just the beginning.

The FBI has more and will probably share more, assuming they aren't able share the full extent of their investigation before the next trial. Not that I think there will be one at this rate.

The FBI did not get involved with this on a lark.

Thanks. I’m looking for a source that provides evidence photos of the tail light prior to sally port arrival.
Library and welfare check aren’t true crime scene evidence photos. They are screenshots of videos. They aren’t clear, precise, nor sharp. There’s no clarity.

The Lizzie Borden investigators took better photos in 1892. And that is no hyperbole.

Come to think of it, the Commonwealth couldn't pull that one together either.

She’s a narcissist..Plus she’s enjoying the spot light
snipped.

I guess narcissist is now one of those terms people just throw around, like "gaslighting" or "PTSD" without really knowing what it means. It's a specific mental health condition that needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional. It's not just saying "I think this person is self-absorbed". Personally, I haven't seen any specific behavior from KR that I would consider to be narcissistic. Even the CW's own evidence shows that Karen and John were fighting over how she was spoiling the kids. That's objectively not narcissism.

It can't have been caked in snow because there was only a light dusting of snow when they left the pub and she first viewed it in JOK's garage.. after Karen hit his vehicle.

I'm sure she would have noticed more than a wee wire if the pieces were already all at the Alberts'.. do you agree?
She agreed with the photo she was shown during testimony, she said there was snow around it. The snow was coming down heavy that morning and Karen was out driving around before getting with KR & JM she was looking for John herself.

snipped.

I guess narcissist is now one of those terms people just throw around, like "gaslighting" or "PTSD" without really knowing what it means. It's a specific mental health condition that needs to be diagnosed by a medical professional. It's not just saying "I think this person is self-absorbed". Personally, I haven't seen any specific behavior from KR that I would consider to be narcissistic. Even the CW's own evidence shows that Karen and John were fighting over how she was spoiling the kids. That's objectively not narcissism.

OK she’s super self absorbed…..

On the frozen ground thing....The last 3 or 4 winters in the Canton area have been so mild, I'm forgetting what solid frozen ground feels like. Just because it's January in New England no longer means the ground is hard frozen. It just hasn't stayed consistently stayed cold enough.
I'm in Sacramento where it never freezes and my front lawn is extremely hard all year round.

I would think that a lawn with fresh sod would be much softer than a lawn that has been established for many years. JMO.

I'm in Sacramento where it never freezes and my front lawn is extremely hard all year round.

I would think that a lawn with fresh sod would be much softer than a lawn that has been established for many years. JMO.

I don't know anything about Sacramento, but people who grew up in New England no doubt remember the tundra of olden days, which is what I think the prosecution was implying the conditions were. But it wasn't like that in January of 2022. The ground would have been cold, but not frozen. Way too many warm days.

..and the greatest omission of all, failure to swab his wounds for either debris or DNA is one of life's mysteries.
I would imagine his wounds were cleaned when he arrived at the hospital. DNA should have been found on his clothing, if it was there.

I don't know anything about Sacramento, but people who grew up in New England no doubt remember the tundra of olden days, which is what I think the prosecution was implying the conditions were. But it wasn't like that in January of 2022. The ground would have been cold, but not frozen. Way too many warm days.
I'd like to know if the lawn at the crime scene was soft or hard enough to cause a skull fracture whether it was above or below freezing.

My lawn isn't much different than the concrete sidewalk next to it. JMO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back