MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
where is the evidence that this was typical behaviour from the pair of them?
We know of two incidents.
Are there more?
Two incidents of what? Drinking?
Did you watch the trial?
I'm on Day 17 presently and there's been testimony after testimony of drinking behaviors, if that's what you're talking about. Whenever they got together, they were drinking something, according to one after another. Currently watching RH testimony who describes same. Even texts exchanged by RH and KR, and RH and JOK describes drinking. It was obviously their lifestyle.
MOO.

Last edited:
Two incidents of what? Drinking?
Did you watch the trial?
I'm on Day 17 presently and there's been testimony after testimony of drinking behaviors, if that's what you're talking about. Whenever they got together, they were drinking something, according to one after another. Currently watching RH testimony who describes same. Even texts exchanged by RH and KR, and RH and JOK describes drinking. It was obviously their lifestyle.
MOO.
Yes I watched the trial.
ALL of it.

Day 17 with Brian Higgins testimony.

His relationship with her has been all Karen's doing.
  • He was invited several times to go over to John's place to watch a game, but it seems he never took him up on the offer until Karen started showing interest in him.
  • He was driving nonchalantly (seriously?) down John's street one day when he honked at Karen.
  • Karen texted him first.
  • Karen told him he was hot first. Then he said he felt the same.
  • Karen planted a kissed on him. (The image being he just stood there without responding like a limp fish?)
  • He was trying to "suss out" why she was interested in him. He was "having a hard time accepting what was happening".
  • "Are you asking me if she kissed me again?"
He is such a victim of Karen Read apparently.

MOO.

Last edited:
Seems there’s a juror in fear for their safery due to a certain blogger
both paywalled and geoblocked and thinks I'm blocking it's ads blocked.
Can you tell more, please?

KR appeared to be a very happy defendant and defense team encouraged the fan club to continue with the support.
I suspected the KR fan club were seen by the jurors every day. It certainly would taint the case further.
It is my understanding that KR and defense team would do a victory lap (loop around) at the end of each day and wave to their fans and supporters. The day of the mistrial they got in the SUV and left, no looping around.

So about this fan club, holding a pink (made in china) flag. It’s not an American flag.
It’s ugly! Disgusting. Lack of respect and ignorance.

The true jury count is still all rumor. The poor jurors, only doing their civic duty and it is no surprise to hear of the fear.
Knew it would be coming, only a matter of time. moo

@BienickWCVB

#KarenRead The judge has agreed to keep sealed the list of jurors after one juror petitioned the court saying they feared for their safety.

“I am frightened for my personal safety as a result of learning that someone associated with this case has been criminally charged with intimidation,” wrote Juror Doe in an affidavit.

“I also recall testimony from at last one witness who described being harassed by individuals and her family being harassed because of their involvement in this case,” the juror wrote.

The juror says that during their deliberations they “could hear protesters outside screaming and yelling.” And they say after the mistrial was declared, they were followed to a secret location by what appeared to be news photographers.

“I have seen social media posts that were very demeaning of attacking the integrity of the trial judge. If someone is going to attack a sitting judge, I see no reason why they would not demean and attack, verbally and physically, a juror who sat on this jury,” wrote the juror.

“My concerns are not limited to a particular blogger or to a particular “side” of this case,” the juror wrote.

“My affidavit and motion should not be interpreted as indicating how I or any other juror voted on this case, or how I or any other juror feel about this case,” wrote the juror.

KR appeared to be a very happy defendant and defense team encouraged the fan club to continue with the support.
I suspected the KR fan club were seen by the jurors every day. It certainly would taint the case further.
It is my understanding that KR and defense team would do a victory lap (loop around) at the end of each day and wave to their fans and supporters. The day of the mistrial they got in the SUV and left, no looping around.

So about this fan club, holding a pink (made in china) flag. It’s not an American flag.

The true jury count is still all rumor. The poor jurors, only doing their civic duty and it is no surprise to hear of the fear.
have you got a link for that victory loop?
kR might have smiled but after 3 years of prolonged misery that wiped her and her family out financially mentally emotionally and physically I'm not seeing a happy KR anywhere here.

Do people have a right to protest or not?

Your understanding is incorrect.
The defense was told to park in a place away from the courthouse.
They were made to walk that path.

The likelihood of most of us wearing an article of clothing made in china at this very moment is exceptionally high.

There are people living in the USA who can only afford lower cost clothing.
Your comment is insulting to many.

Citing jurors' "credible" and "reasonable fear for their safety and the safety of their family," Judge Beverly Cannone on Thursday ordered the list of Karen Read murder trial jurors to be indefinitely impounded.

Updated: 1:46 PM EDT Jul 18, 2024

Totally agree with your post.

I have no problem with even a permanent impoundment of any jury.
Those who want to speak out invariably will.

I do think they should be polled, however.

Recall they have also expressed actual intimidation from the presence of the 'hosts et al' at the closing. That's a sworn affidavit and that is substantially more serious than fears of what might happen if..
That means intimidated jurors decided upon the case.

I imagine they objected to it being permitted before it went to trial? When the sisters were cross examined, the lawyer was sure to remind the jury that neither of those two sisters were at the bar or the Albert’s party that night. In other words, your testimony means nothing related to this case.
MOO

Day 17 with Brian Higgins testimony.

His relationship with her has been all Karen's doing.
  • He was invited several times to go over to John's place to watch a game, but it seems he never took him up on the offer until Karen started showing interest in him.
  • He was driving nonchalantly (seriously?) down John's street one day when he honked at Karen.
  • Karen texted him first.
  • Karen told him he was hot first. Then he said he felt the same.
  • Karen planted a kissed on him. (The image being he just stood there without responding like a limp fish?)
  • He was trying to "suss out" why she was interested in him. He was "having a hard time accepting what was happening".
  • "Are you asking me if she kissed me again?"
He is such a victim of Karen Read apparently.

MOO.

Always two sides to every story.

Your understanding is incorrect.
The defense was told to park in a place away from the courthouse.
They were made to walk that path.

The likelihood of most of us wearing an article of clothing made in china at this very moment is exceptionally high.

There are people living in the USA who can only afford lower cost clothing.
Your comment is insulting to many.
My post states nothing about an article of clothing.

Thank you for your post. I've provided a link in case you'd like a reference.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife
Back