MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@SueNBCBoston

Yannetti up with the cross.
Asking if the complete text exchange was provided.
Says complete exchange with Read was, OKeefe’s were not.
Yannettii says I’m about to ask you a series of questions to be answered yes or no.

9:14 AM · May 28, 2024
love it. being very clear in advance yes or no answers only

@TedDanielnews

Higgins says he's was made aware on 10/31/22 that the order to preserve his phone had been denied weeks earlier.

9:39 AM · May 28, 2024

BH on destroying his phone. He was working undercover as an ATF agent and says: "a target of an investigation called him on his personal cell", his (targets) girlfriend had obtained it off “open source internet”. He says in July 22 started thinking I had to get rid of the phone itself

9:41 AM · May 28, 2024

Higgins says the phone and SIM card were thrown away with other trash on the military base

9:43 AM · May 28, 2024

@TedDanielnews

BH says he did not see JO's body when he left 34 Fairview. He tells ADA Lally as a trained medic: "if I had saw John O’Keefe on the side of the road, I would have done something to make a difference"

9:45 AM · May 28, 2024

edit: included one more X post

Last edited:
@BienickWCVB

Higgins says he wasn't familiar with preservation orders, says his old phone "was beaten and was broken up." Says he was working undercover a lot and learned that his personal phone number had become public.

Higgins says he didn't keep a lot of photos and other personal info on his divorce in part because he was divorced.

"If I had saw John O'Keefe on the side of the road, I would have done something to make a difference," Higgins says.

@BienickWCVB

Karen Read listens as Higgins testifies that she is the one who initiated the text messages between them on Jan 12, 2022.

1716904086414.png
9:35 AM · May 28, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members