MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked this witness. He was straightforward and didn't seem to have any kind of agenda. He just did his job and answered the questions from both the prosecutor and the defense to the best of his ability. He never seemed to get defensive or flustered. Also, he was by far the best of the technical witnesses at explaining the biology and chemistry. I would imagine he has a lot of prior experience on the witness stand.

Having said that, a BAC of 0.29 is insane. I find it hard to believe KR could even stand up with that much alcohol in her system, much less look completely normal on the videos we saw when she was walking out of the bar. 0.13 is still an incredibly high BAC but at least it seems somewhat plausible.
BAC definitely hits different people, differently. One only need look at the dozens of Police DUI videos available on YouTube as evidence. However... yeah... 0.29 is really high.

From the videos I've watched - when people start to get over .20... it's pretty obvious they are drunk, drunk and there's no real hiding it.

@SueNBCBoston

Next prosecution witness Louis Jutras, lives in Stoughton, director of info systems in finance. Tech of municipal depts, cell phones, GPS, etc. 3 people in deptartment.

3:38 PM · May 28, 2024

Did law enforcement reach out to you about security footage?
- yes
Lt Gallagher said the State Police would be reaching out.
He pulled some footage from 12-1 & 5-6

3:40 PM · May 28, 2024

The jury has now had three witnesses state KR's alcohol level.

Note: KR has never disputed the fact that she was drinking.
See also 40 other witness testimonies who confirmed the same.

Good grief, Lally ! Show this jury some proof that KR is guilty as claimed of hitting JOK with her vehicle.

I swear Lally must be getting paid by the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18