MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

Stickers mark red brown stains on JO's T-shirt according to Hartnett

View attachment 507762
The whole garment looks like OJO was laying in melting pools of water.

Look at the fabric under the collar band in the upper left of this photo.
It looks like a drip to me. It looks like OJO was vertical when that drip happened.

Today's two MSP crime lab collectors of forensic evidence produced little of significance. Cross examination highlighted poor collection techniques. Not a productive day for the prosecution IMO.
I think it's incredibly significant swabs were only taken from one solo cup.
And then those swabs weren't even tested for dna.
More frightening revelations about the evidence collection.

JO bled profusely from a head wound in back of head. The blood soaked his outer hoody and through to his T-shirt. The blood ran down to his jeans. For blood to pour down from head to clothing, wouldn't JO have been standing or sitting? Where did blood pool after it flowed through clothing?

If he was hit by plow and fell to ground, wouldn't the blood flow directly from head into the ground? Just wondering.There was little blood on the lawn where his body was discovered. moo

Because I am admittedly musically triggered, I had these words stuck in my head during the last witness's testimony :

( Sung to The Beatles "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' )

'It's <mod note - derogatory name changes aren't allowed> Proctor tainted tail light crew.....'

;) :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible this investigation and the unfortunate death of JOK was first seen as an accident, proceeded along those lines, and then someone stepped in and said: ‘wait, hold my beer’? MOO
I think it was completely an accident. I don't think anyone actually wanted OJO to die that night.
However it happened, investigation proceeded with one theory, so we will never see pristine evidence of another theory.
I don't know if that was intentional or accidental.
We do know many witnesses are lying, under oath.

JO bled profusely from a head wound in back of head. The blood soaked his outer hoody and through to his T-shirt. The blood ran down to his jeans. For blood to pour down from head to clothing, wouldn't JO have been standing or sitting? Where did blood pool after it flowed through clothing?

If he was hit by plow and fell to ground, wouldn't the blood flow directly from head into the ground? Just wondering.There was little blood on the lawn where his body was discovered. moo
Yes.
I wish I could see better photos of more of the clothing.
I'm trying to use my minimal water coloring experience to determine which stains appear to have dried without interference, which stains got wet after drying, or wet before drying.
The vertical drip downwards on the back of the collar was the only stain I could really discern for direction.
I want to zoom in on the 3 tiny blood spatters that might have tails on the front of his garments. Tails would help indicate directionality.

Has anyone considered that Brian Higgins may have been in love / infatuated with KR, and he that he wanted JO out of the way. Hatred boiled to the surface. MOO
I think it was perhaps considered but their infatuation seemed to have died down on its own before this night. He DID text KR "Ummmmm" or something like that on that evening but doesn't seem very angry to me. KR was def just leading him on, she did not commit to much of anything in those texts. JMHO!

I think it was perhaps considered but their infatuation seemed to have died down on its own before this night. He DID text KR "Ummmmm" or something like that on that evening but doesn't seem very angry to me. KR was def just leading him on, she did not commit to much of anything in those texts. JMHO!

B Higgins was feeling exceptionally frisky that night at the Waterfall, IMO. See 'play-fighting' or but grabbing video. He can thank the extra Jameson and Gingahs for that... Just sayin

Re: the magical hair that withstood a 60 mile round trip on a vertical surface. Is it possible that it was frozen into snow/slush on the SUV until it entered the sally port, where it was left behind when the snow melted?

Because I am admittedly musically triggered, I had these words stuck in my head during the last witness's testimony :

( Sung to The Beatles "Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' )

'It's <mod note - derogatory name changes aren't allowed> Proctor tainted tail light crew.....'

;) :cool:
I have listened and watched testimony of every witness and continue to ask myself.... Is everyone lying? To me, it sounds that way. Even today's two MSP lab techs sounded like they were repeating a story someone told them to tell. Their lab techniques didn't even represent thorough, experienced lab practice.

I hate to accuse every state witness of lying and it doesn't make sense that they all would lie, but their testimony just doesn't sound credible Can this actually be one gigantic, well-planned, high-powered conspiracy? This darn trial is just the oddest thing I've ever seen. moo

Last edited by a moderator:
B Higgins was feeling exceptionally frisky that night at the Waterfall, IMO. See 'play-fighting' or but grabbing video. He can thank the extra Jameson and Gingahs for that... Just sayin
Very true! I just can't see the whole Albert/McCabe clan covering for BH if he acted alone in taking JO out. With that said, BH is definitely in this up to his eyeballs, as witnessed by all his activity the following day and later destruction of his phone.

I am by no means saying it is not possible, just that I do not consider it at this time. I am still waiting on the actual time that BH clocked in at the PD that morning because I feel it was later than his supposed 12:30-1:00 am timeframe.

Hmmmm. And remember NO logs were kept of who entered and left the crime scene because no scene log was kept. Even the Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman murder scene and OJ's house with it's multiple crime scenes had detailed crime scene logs of every single person who entered and left the crime scenes down to the exact minute. None of that was done here.

I have listened and watched testimony of every witness and continue to ask myself.... Is everyone lying? To me, it sounds that way. Even today's two MSP lab techs sounded like they were repeating a story someone told them to tell. Their lab techniques didn't even represent thorough, experienced lab practice.

I hate to accuse every state witness of lying and it doesn't make sense that they all would lie, but their testimony just doesn't sound credible Can this actually be one gigantic, well-planned, high-powered conspiracy? This darn trial is just the oddest thing I've ever seen. moo

I know what you are saying ! It just can't be real that they are all lying.

What I believe is that there were a few select LE, who decided to back 'The Family' instead of Back The Blue. Justice for John O'Keefe became secondary. And later, when word got out that some of them were being questioned, all of LE took a defensive stance. Many of them probably are now in disbelief as well, just too proud to admit it due to the notoriety of this case.

But others? The neighbor, who is a Canton Cop. Lives directly across the street. Has ring cameras, but has no footage of Jan 29th, 2022. Supplied Solo Cups for the "Investigation". Never came out to assist though. Dude is like Colonel Klink, " I Know Nuttink ". Backing the Blue? I think not. There definitely is something wrong in Canton.
MOO

By Boston 25 News Staff and Ted Daniel, Boston 25 NewsJune 03, 2024 at 6:10 pm EDT

DEDHAM, Mass. — The murder trial of Karen Read, the woman accused of striking her Boston Police Officer boyfriend John O’Keefe with her SUV and leaving him for dead in a snowbank in Canton in January 2022, entered its sixth week of testimony on Monday.

Monday’s testimony focused on a taillight and other important evidence as two Massachusetts State Police forensic scientists took the stand as did a high-ranking trooper.

The prosecution had them review dozens of photographs showing how evidence was collected and analyzed.

The evidence included a gray and black sweatshirt, an orange colored t-shirt and the jury saw John O’Keefe’s red and brown stained clothing for the first time.

Complete article at link...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members