MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's blood on the back of his sweatshirt, sort of watered down looking (for lack of a better term) in several areas. But when they take close up shots of the puncture holes on the arm of his sweatshirt, there's no blood at all. Nothing.
I think the dark grey material is masking the bloodstains. Either the color, or perhaps it's less absorbent than the light grey.

Even areas of heavy staining, like the left upper back show no blood in the dark grey sections.

1717442132335.png

@FallRiverReport

Ashley is running down a list of debris that she was able to review.

Juror #1 who has now moved all the way to the end, has actually been taking notes while looking at the witness and not looking at her notebook.

Juror #4 has taken to lingering at looking at the witness after she has finished speaking. Trademark.

Trademark? As in good for Defense or the prosecutor?

PLAY-BY-PLAY FROM DAY 19 OF TESTIMONY:

2:25 p.m.

• AJ asking about pieces of glass found on the bumper during Harnett’s search. The car was towed to Canton PD from Dighton before Harnett examined it. AJ: according to your notes the glass pieces would have traveled 60 miles in a snowstorm before you saw it?
  • He asks the same question about the hair. “The hair would have made the same 60-mile roundtrip in a blizzard?”

Live video, updates: Maureen Hartnett, forensic scientist takes stand in Karen Read murder trial

Live video, updates: Maureen Hartnett, forensic scientist takes stand in Karen Read murder trial​

PLAY-BY-PLAY FROM DAY 19 OF TESTIMONY:

2:25 p.m.

• AJ asking about pieces of glass found on the bumper during Harnett’s search. The car was towed to Canton PD from Dighton before Harnett examined it. AJ: according to your notes the glass pieces would have traveled 60 miles in a snowstorm before you saw it?
  • He asks the same question about the hair. “The hair would have made the same 60-mile roundtrip in a blizzard?”

Live video, updates: Maureen Hartnett, forensic scientist takes stand in Karen Read murder trial

Live video, updates: Maureen Hartnett, forensic scientist takes stand in Karen Read murder trial​

When I watched this about that hair, that was lifted with tweezers, no resistance, and it was not in my mind anymore about how KR drove to DIGHTON the next day, never mind how she DROVE back to JO's house after supposedly smashing into him and getting a hair ON her SUV. I can 'afford' to not even think of these drives, BUT SOME PEOPLE could not and they did. Are you all stunned? (unless you remembered the drives and impossible for a hair and glass pieces remain on the car/bumper before lawyer brought it up)

So all the blood collection was for naught. Hartnett only took swabs from a single cup and then they never even tested the swabs.

:(
This is also simply quite amazing.

Perhaps IMO another timeline in this case might be interesting. Starting with the timing of the evening out; events surrounding JOK ‘missing’; when he was located; when evidence collection began at the residence; when evidence collection was completed at the residence (including apparent return to find the taillight lens shards?); when evidence was collected in the apparent police location or impound lot of the Lexus; when the case was assembled; when charges were brought, etc. Each event should include the date, time, and individual(s) associated with each event. And superimposed on all of the above the phone calls and timing of all involved, witnesses (those called and those not called), and the investigators.

And for clarity….. I am not an avowed or customary conspiracy theory advocate. Just perplexed by what is being seen and heard in this case. MOO

The 'magically delicious' sprinkled tail light pieces aren't having much of an effect on the jury I fear. I wonder if they have already bought the tainted and corrupted crime scene by now.
Along with the very conflicted and corrupt lead investigator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member