MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't this witnessed prepped? She seems to not know a damn thing, and has to check her notes for everything. You would think she would maybe have reviewed just a little bit before coming to court.
I know all this has to be done to establish foundation, etc. but I've seen other trials where they go through the exhibits much more smoothly. I don't know if it's the fault of the DA or the court, but this is ridiculously painful.

Doesn't it scream hair was planted on the suv before the witness examiner came to collect evidence>? Laying the glass pieces on the bumper? I felt like it was okayyyy then, no need to go further, obviously JO's hair was planted ON the SUV by the two that were in the Sallyport without the vid working at that time. Yes, jury, this is clearly a coverup. (might be me)
?

Whichever reporter spread this gossip of missing clothing items needs to reveal their source and offer mega mea culpas.
Every single real reporter as well as the for clicks social media true crime "reporters" as well as the people that ran with the missing sneaker and belt need to ask themselves why and then apologize to their followers. How can anything out of their mouth be taken as the truth?

It is not unusual for the victims' family to build a connection with the state/prosecutors/the CW (only four states still use the CW), whatever, — as they are the ones seeking justice for their loved ones.

The prosecutor(s) spend time (months/years) with the victims' loved ones building trust and typically a friendship. In other words, the families will bond. They (families) are grateful for their (state) commitment to seek justice for their loved ones who other wise would not get the justice deserved.

Curious what JOK’s loved one are thinking about you know who? Yes, ADA's case hasn't been presented strong even and drags on. You dont want to lose your jurors' interest. Keep it moving. All speculation and a matter of opinion.

@JHall7news

Jackson wonders how a tiny hair sitting on a vertical surface of karen read's bumper made the trip from canton to dighton, and back to Canton PD on a tow truck while not being "affixed" in any way with tape or glue

2:28 PM · Jun 3, 2024
The little hair that could!
Yeah, I'm with Jackson, there's no way IMO.

I think the dark grey material is masking the bloodstains. Either the color, or perhaps it's less absorbent than the light grey.

Even areas of heavy staining, like the left upper back show no blood in the dark grey sections.

View attachment 507759
I would like to see this hoodie from the inside out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member