MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an excellent point. I have a Lexus and it has that mechanism (in the Drive gear) where the car stops automatically if you’re about to hit something (I’ve only had this happen once-the car slams to a sudden stop when I was about to hit the car in front of me due to an accident that happened a few cars up). That was going forward tho. I guess I could go out and try it in reverse going 24 mph, but I don’t think that’s a good idea.

It should. But it really depends on the radar system, so I wouldn’t trust it 100%.

A forensic scientist is responsible to collect and analyze evidence for legal case proceedings is how I understand it. They collect evidence in the field of their expertise and analyze it in a forensic lab. Then the scientist partners w/LE and/or prosecutor(s) to build their case against the suspect/defendant. So that should tell you something right there.

I am proud of each scientists' testimony and how they conducted themselves. Growing their new careers - and wishing them all the best.

Speculation and moo

@FallRiverReport

Yuri advised Proctor to call Dighton PD dispatch to alert them they were heading to Dighton to seize a vehicle.

When Yuri and Proctor arrived in Dighton, they went to the top of the street to wait for Dighton PD.

I saw zero reaction from any juror when the photos were on screen. I went down the line and looked at each one and there was zero expression from everyone.

You believe she killed him because she was driving impaired? But by that logic, aren't there many more potential killers than just KR?
I agree. There were too many moving vehicles with people coming and going and even three cars in line with KR at one point when JMc was looking out the window. None of the other vehicles were swabbed or taken in for inspection. LE zeroed in on one person and one scenario and had blinders on for any other possibility regarding who and how. Instead of letting evidence take them to what happened, LE determined what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar