MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe not the best thing to do, but you know emotions sometimes show themselves. I don't see how this disrespects the Okeefe's?JMOO
It’s her own instincts but most wish she’d remain respectful of his parents and family’s grief. But yes her own life is on the line and her focus. I mean life as she can go forward

Sgt. Yuri Bukhenik said John O’Keefe’s clothes has vomit on them when they were collected at the hospital. Investigators believe O’Keefe’s then girlfriend, #KarenRead, hit O’Keefe with her car after a night of drinking then took off. Read is currently on trial for murder.

Testimony resumes Wednesday in the murder trial of Karen Read, accused of killing her Boston police officer boyfriend, John O'Keefe. CBS News Boston reporter Penny Kmitt reports on why Michael Proctor, the lead investigator in the death of O'Keefe, may not take the stand.

sorry, I still don't see how her shaking her head disrespects his family.jmoo
I'm always aware of thinking of her happy faces throughout coloring my thoughts. WHO knows how I would be if in her place or her personality/thinking though. Now give me a like ;)

@BienickWCVB

Read's SUV leaves Canton PD and is transferred to Milton MSP barracks on 2/2/24 after Canton PD recuses itself from the case.

Bukhenik says every investigation takes the entire unit to conduct interviews, etc. "It's a team effort every time," he says. Says all interviews are done with two officers present. Says Trooper Proctor was the case officer.

3:19 PM · Jun 5, 2024

How hasn't the Defense seen the video? Doesn't all evidence need to be disclosed to them prior to testimony? As far as the clarity of the video, I've seen clearer video and film from WW1 filmed by people who were under fire. It's inexcusable how bad it is. Furthermore why wasn't it at the very least cleaned up a little? This is the Prosecution's main evidence and just like all the other "evidence" it's shady, dark and doesn't show anything conclusively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980