MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if the shirt is tucked in. I'm not saying that's what happened, but drunk BF puking down his shirt while in GFs nice car is pretty believable.
But, given everything else, contamination from the clothes being tossed into one pile is more likely.
he had his hoody on too. They took out the all the clothes except the boxers from the evidence bag. the judge made a point to leave the boxers in the bag.

Not on the outside of the pants if the shirt is tucked in. I'm not saying that's what happened, but drunk BF puking down his shirt while in GFs nice car is pretty believable.
But, given everything else, contamination from the clothes being tossed into one pile is more likely.

I've always just opened the door or rolled down the window whenever I've had the urge to hurl in a friend's car. I think it's happened maybe twice in my life. Not for one second did the thought EVER occur to me to puke on myself let alone inside my shirt so the hot puke gets to run down into my crotch and private area. Gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member