MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, from the sound of testimony John never made it into Fairview house. moo
If one was to believe the conspiracy theorists you would have to believe that the sneaker was planted at the curb and the other in the snow near JOK's body. That goes for the tail light pieces. Who planted the sneakers and the tail light pieces?

Re: your post from some days ago.....I'm falling off the fence. Falling...Falling....
Its a lonely place on the fence, however, I need to wait for completion of trial. Believe that this really falls under contaminated evidence and therefore she walks. That would be justice -- imo.

However, it's not justice for John O'Keefe because the system failed due to the handling of his case. We will never know the truth.

moo

If one was to believe the conspiracy theorists you would have to believe that the sneaker was planted at the curb and the other in the snow near JOK's body. That goes for the tail light pieces. Who planted the sneakers and the tail light pieces?
Huh? I thought they said JO was wearing the other sneaker? So only one would have been "planted".

And zero damage to John's body below the neck. Aside from those lacerations on his arm and those bruised up fists.

Curious, no?

As a juror I might consider that this testimony looks bad for KR. Assuming they don’t know as much as we do. But you make a good point — I’d like to know how tall the SUV was vs JO’s height. Curiosity.

Eta: and what’s up with the wounds on his arms? He didn’t have a coat, but he had a sweatshirt on, didn’t he?

I am mainly bothered by the fact we have heard up to this point that the other sneaker was not ever found/recovered and whether that is MSN misreporting or Defense misinformation, we just learned it is not true.

I knew the sneaker was found. I believe his belt and his baseball cap may never have been found, but interested to hear for certain.

Missing belt would be quite bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members