MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, y'all!

We’re into week six of the trial and I am still on the fence asking where’s the evidence. The CW does not need to show motive, however, evidence is a must show. Where’s the evidence that shows KR did this crime? Will the medical examiner get on the stand? Were there any injuries to JOK’s femur (thigh bones) and injuries to him below the neck?
Will continue to wait ...

-- Hos long before we see any evidence
-- Hos long before we see the lead investigator take the stand
-- Hos long before ADA shows evidence to seal the CW case

Thought it's interesting no obituary for JOK found.

all moo - speculation

Justice for John O'Keefe
Not the "Hos long before..." LOL

Some 50 Karen Read supporters march once again outside Norfolk County District Attorney Michael Morrissey’s office this Friday afternoon (May 31) on Shawmut Road in Canton. This demonstration comes after 5 weeks of prosecution testimony in the controversial case.

Re: your post from some days ago.....I'm falling off the fence. Falling...Falling....

The same can be said about a motorcycle accident. The motorcyclist is injured yet the bike is in pristine condition. It happens. moo

But usually in those situations, the biker brakes suddenly and goes over the handlebars. I would think if the bike actually hit something at speed (another car or a pedestrian) it wouldn't be unscathed.

As for as the SUV goes, I can imagine a low-speed crash into a person that leaves the car without any damage. But with modern crumple zones, I have real trouble imagining a crash at 24 MPH that shatters a taillight but leaves the car unmarked. I suspect the physics don't work, so I'm real interested in hearing from the commonwealth's accident reconstruction expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper