MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interupt the convo, just want to apologise for saying the belt was missing, when it clearly was not.
@pugsley Awww...You are a good person to apologize. Most of us forgot you claimed it was missing. I think you were not the only one to believe that rumor. These things happen often here.
So, yup, we saw that belt today, looped around the jeans JO wore.

Very true! I just can't see the whole Albert/McCabe clan covering for BH if he acted alone in taking JO out. With that said, BH is definitely in this up to his eyeballs, as witnessed by all his activity the following day and later destruction of his phone.

I am by no means saying it is not possible, just that I do not consider it at this time. I am still waiting on the actual time that BH clocked in at the PD that morning because I feel it was later than his supposed 12:30-1:00 am timeframe.
I recall AJ stating in his cross it was either 1:26 or 1:27 on that day in the garage. I don’t know how to find testimony for that, so take as you will.

I recall AJ stating in his cross it was either 1:26 or 1:27 on that day in the garage. I don’t know how to find testimony for that, so take as you will.
Tried and tried to find that, because I recall that too. What it all means is that BH WAS there when KR was there dropping JO off, which is way different than him not seeing them at all which I believe is what BH remembers.

You quoted me and used my post to say I proved your thoughts. I did not know my words would be used in that way. I did not save your original post, but it seems to be gone.
I can assure you I did not make a post like that. I do not even know you! I am sorry if you took offense but I did not say or post that.

I never even quote ANYONE, I hate that feature. I use REPLY instead.

Honestly, I do not hold anything against anyone here for the misinformation. I hope I made that clear earlier and if not, my apologies.
Mods delete things too but usually send you notification of why. Lots going on here anyway of trying to share info. We just absorb and think on it all then wait and see the actual testimonies that wow us sometimes!

Ok this got kinda weird and I just want to say that the "missing belt" was never a big deal to me at all.

The missing shoe was, however, because it was portrayed as part of the "dog fight" or what happened in the basement and the shoe was disposed of to hide evidence.
Me too !!! I mused here that the dog must of bit it and would of shown teeth marks. Sooo

I know what you are saying ! It just can't be real that they are all lying.

What I believe is that there were a few select LE, who decided to back 'The Family' instead of Back The Blue. Justice for John O'Keefe became secondary. And later, when word got out that some of them were being questioned, all of LE took a defensive stance. Many of them probably are now in disbelief as well, just too proud to admit it due to the notoriety of this case.

But others? The neighbor, who is a Canton Cop. Lives directly across the street. Has ring cameras, but has no footage of Jan 29th, 2022. Supplied Solo Cups for the "Investigation". Never came out to assist though. Dude is like Colonel Klink, " I Know Nuttink ". Backing the Blue? I think not. There definitely is something wrong in Canton.
MOO

I think you mean Shultz. He " knew nuttink ". Col Klink was the bald guy in the office with the monocle. Equally as useless as the Canton PD though. Just sayin' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay