MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC - she claimed her taillight was “cracked” and he was pulverized
This is actually what she said

Lally also played a short audio clip from an interview Bukhenik conducted with Read on June 9, 2022.

"You're aware he was beaten up by Brian and [his nephew] Colin Albert," Read said in the audio clip, the first time jurors have heard her voice during the trial. "I mean, we're all in on the same joke, right? My taillight is cracked and John was pulverized."

In my opinion, all of the photos of his injuries I’ve seen are consistent with being hit by a car.
I’m with you. I want to hear when the activity on John’s phone stopped that night. My understanding is pieces of the tail light were being found at the house, as her car is being transported to the Sally Port….them pieces could not have been planted.

So, Sergeant Bukhenik completely shuts down Karen Read during his " interview' with her while at her Dad's house, when she brings up 'Beat Up' by Colin and Brian Albert. He does not question her about this at all, during the initial stages of the Investigation. He has his suspect already.

I would like to know how Karen Read came up with that statement. What information did she have regarding BA and CA by 4 pm on the 29th ?

Also, it is obvious that Bukhenik completely ignored that information. Why?

I can only hope we will have these answers during the defense portion of this trial
That's the thing with what she said. If she had information that something sinister happened to John on the night of his death why did she wait until the moment of her arrest to put it out there? If that were you wouldn't you have contacted the police as soon as you knew (and how did she know this?) or had your lawyer(s) contact the police with the information.

The evidence produced so far by the CW is all suspect.
From JOK's clothing, to the fairy tale telling of scattered tail light pieces, to the altered and messed up Sally Port video.

The CW cannot produce a legit time or photo with time and exact place of any logged evidence. Where is the log?

If I am a juror, I want to see it. All of it. I want the big picture, not the cherry picked zoom in and cropped photos of red and clear plastic. I want to know just how far was it from each piece found to the exact position of JOK's body. I want it logged, as a reference. The shoe and hat found? Where exactly from John's body were they found? How close to the house were these pieces of evidence?

They ( jurors) get mirrored ( purposely altered ? ) copies of the vehicle in question sitting in the sallyport with unknown and questionable participants surrounding the rear end of the car. But ok?
Whoops, my bad?

This is such a mess for the CW.

And even sadder, it is a mess for justice for John O'Keefe.

MOO

I’m with you. I want to hear when the activity on John’s phone stopped that night. My understanding is pieces of the tail light were being found at the house, as her car is being transported to the Sally Port….them pieces could not have been planted.

They went back at a later date and found these pieces of light in "melted snow". How could they have been doing that while her car is being transported to the Sally Port??????

The evidence produced so far by the CW is all suspect.
From JOK's clothing, to the fairy tale telling of scattered tail light pieces, to the altered and messed up Sally Port video.

The CW cannot produce a legit time or photo with time and exact place of any logged evidence. Where is the log?

If I am a juror, I want to see it. All of it. I want the big picture, not the cherry picked zoom in and cropped photos of red and clear plastic. I want to know just how far was it from each piece found to the exact position of JOK's body. I want it logged, as a reference. The shoe and hat found? Where exactly from John's body were they found? How close to the house were these pieces of evidence?

They ( jurors) get mirrored ( purposely altered ? ) copies of the vehicle in question sitting in the sallyport with unknown and questionable participants surrounding the rear end of the car. But ok?
Whoops, my bad?

This is such a mess for the CW.

And even sadder, it is a mess for justice for John O'Keefe.

MOO
You’re aware they reconstructed the headlight with all the collect pieces & shards, right?

Some, but nowhere near the amount my husband has as a first responder

I showed him photos with zero context, asked what caused these…he said “hit by a car would be my best guess”

What does he think caused the arm lacerations. Happening in conjunction with the short, deep back of the head injury? In conjunction with the bruising to both fists?

That's the thing with what she said. If she had information that something sinister happened to John on the night of his death why did she wait until the moment of her arrest to put it out there? If that were you wouldn't you have contacted the police as soon as you knew (and how did she know this?) or had your lawyer(s) contact the police with the information.
It was an interview on June 9, 2022.

This is actually what she said

Lally also played a short audio clip from an interview Bukhenik conducted with Read on June 9, 2022.

"You're aware he was beaten up by Brian and [his nephew] Colin Albert," Read said in the audio clip, the first time jurors have heard her voice during the trial. "I mean, we're all in on the same joke, right? My taillight is cracked and John was pulverized."
Odd isn’t it, she didn’t offer that up the morning she pretended to find him (right where she left him to die)

Were there additional snow fall, snow plowing, or other events that occurred during, between, or on those days? And how did that impact any evidence or it’s collection? Still find it amazing that someone wouldn’t ‘sit’ on some of these locations? To preserve evidence and / or prevent possible contamination or other scene or evidence being corrupted? MOO

Walk me through another plausible scenario as to how the pieces got there please

There were MASSIVE lapses in securing the scene at the Albert's house. Not only wasn't the alleged crime scene completely abandoned within minutes of the removal of JO's body but there was NO SIGN IN OR OUT LOG of the personnel who entered or left the area of concern. Even more appalling is that when SELECT areas of the Albert's property were searched by the "B" Team of investigators ( The SERT team that doesn't even specialize in crime scene investigation) noticed personnel they claimed were members of the Canton PD (who we already know were compromised by their relationship to the Alberts), already there at the scene "searching " for evidence. Not a far reach to say they could have been planting or moving evidence. They easily could have planted evidence or even worse, since the scene was NEVER secured and no command structure was put in place, any Tom, Dick or Harry in the State could have trounced thru the crime scene and done who knows what?

Furthermore the scene was never photographed from afar. All we saw were close-up photos ( which weren't properly identified by those little yellow placards that are so very common in any competent investigation) For all we know those photos could have been taken at the police station when the motion activated cameras failed to record so many minutes of key personal interaction with KR's vehicle at the cops' garage. Why wasn't that video changed to a non-mirror image? People have shown how easy it is to convert the images to the correct viewpoint. Since this is such a HUGE part of the CW's evidence why wasn't the bare minimum done to make the video clearer and more accuratte?

You asked for a plausible explanation and I gave it to you. You may not like it or agree with it but it's absolutely plausible.

I ask again if JO was plowed into by a vehicle on the road, how did 42 pieces of shattered taillight fly with the body over 10-12 ft away from where the point of impact happened? Why weren't ANY pieces of taillight embedded in JO face, arms or clothes? Why weren't any pieces found in the road? How does a soft human body break reinforced plastic at 24mph with enough energy to shoot that plastic over such a distance in a snowstorm?

Indeed I am. The same pieces that were shattered while the vehicle was in custody, when they attempted to remove the tail light is my opinion. See early trial days, when LE were under cross exam.
Ok, that’s what you’re going with?
What motive does EVERYONE else involved in that process to conspire to frame Karen?

How and when do those pieces get to where his body was found - AS HER CAR IS BEING TOWED?

Who’s carry pieces of taillight and burying them for SERT to find on the VERY DAY he was found?

Some, but nowhere near the amount my husband has as a first responder

I showed him photos with zero context, asked what caused these…he said “hit by a car would be my best guess”

The reconstruction expert affiliated with the FBI says JOK's injuries weren't caused by a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member