MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m a juror, I’m zoning out at this point. MP testimony would be the nail in the coffin for me. The first would be the issues with evidence and investigation (lack there of) .. I suppose lally is relieved that the day didn’t end immediately after MP. As if this witness will make them forget what happened Monday and today.

I was thinking I was seeing a new meaning of "brotherhood."

And I never knew my father with hair. As his third born, he had me convinced for many years that each birth required hair from his head and that I took the last of it. ;) Miss you Dad-- Happy Father's Day.
Awww, that's so sweet. And very funny. :)

Apologies as I'm not current in the testimony, but I feel like Proctor had a "tell" for his lying. In normal circumstances, he says "no," but then on certain items he would say "absolutely not." Those were the ones where it seemed he was lying IMO. And he said "absolutely not" a lot.

Didn’t we have this observation about someone else earlier in the trial?

Could have sworn there was someone. Can’t remember who

Interesting-- I just watched witness Tully unbag OJO's black Nike sneaker located at the B Albert Fairview Rd residence. The sole of the shoe is white.

IMO, this shoe being entered into evidence does not match the photo of the shoe embedded in a snowbank and recovered from the Albert property. :oops:

Interesting-- I just watched witness Tully unbag OJO's black Nike sneaker located at the B Albert Fairview Rd residence. The sole of the shoe is white.

IMO, this shoe being entered into evidence does not match the photo of the shoe embedded in a snowbank and recovered from the Albert property. :oops:

I feel like there has to be an explanation for that....photo distortion? Black gravel stuck to it? Shoes with different sole colors? I mean, they can't be THAT dumb.

MOO IMO

If I’m a juror, I’m zoning out at this point. MP testimony would be the nail in the coffin for me. The first would be the issues with evidence and investigation (lack there of) .. I suppose lally is relieved that the day didn’t end immediately after MP. As if this witness will make them forget what happened Monday and today.

I loved how Tully got up there and testified to all the evidence procedures the MSP has as Proctor had just testified to ignoring a good chunk of them. JMO

I think you are correct. I remember the other day that the shoes didn't match.

I feel like there has to be an explanation for that....photo distortion? Black gravel stuck to it? Shoes with different sole colors? I mean, they can't be THAT dumb.

MOO IMO
Yeah, surely not...If I had to chose I'd go with photo distortion. Technically should not be gravel or dirt as shoe evidence should be as found and not cleaned up imo. Though guess gravel or dirt may have fallen off when shoe dried out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678