MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch this morning, but I caught a few minutes of the new feed. That has got the be the most unflattering camera angle possible. Double-chin and nostril cam.
I know it sounds silly but that actually made me really sad for her! Can you imagine knowing a huge amount of people are viewing you at your least flattering angle, all.day.long? Ugh.

@JHall7news

Jessica Hyde says she got data both from the DA's office and from the defense. She examined google searches done by Jennifer McCabe on 1-29-22. Hyde use different tools to check data.

The defense claims McCabe googled "hos long to die in cold" at 2:27 am - long before she said she was informed O'Keefe was missing, as she testified. Hyde can check data for deleted googles etc.

Is it going to be because of time (time zone) difference as to why the time shows 2:27? moo
No, the time shown in the screen shot is very precise: 1/29/2022 2:27:40 AM (UTC-5)

That "UTC-5" indicates that the time shown is 5 hours offset from the Coordinated Universal Time. (Which is basically the same as GMT with some technical differences.)

Coordinated Universal Time - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member