MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That crash scene trooper is going to be having nightmares all weekend. That brief voir dire gave him a taste of what he's in for once Jackson questions him in front of the jury. He's absolutely toast.

You can tell he is nervous as hell, he even struggled to point the laser at the screen because he was shaking. He is not comfortable with this investigation at all and his role on the stand.

JMO

That crash scene trooper is going to be having nightmares all weekend. That brief voir dire gave him a taste of what he's in for once Jackson questions him in front of the jury. He's absolutely toast.

You can tell he is nervous as hell, he even struggled to point the laser at the screen because he was shaking. He is not comfortable with this investigation at all and his role on the stand.

JMO
Yes, noticed that within five minutes.. NOT comfortable in this role which made me just really feel that he was going to go script as the others before him, which he pretty much admitted. Telling us how KR HIT JO.

I don't see how the jury can make heads or tails from this witness.
One thing I think the jury will notice, in the Ring video, you can see how far her SUV goes back before it makes contact with JOK's Traverse and his wheel rocks, but the CW's pic of his vehicle (to show no damage) is of the closest (driver's side) bumper. Her taillight is making contact much closer to the passenger side of the rear of his vehicle.

But just like with her SUV and no pics of her taillight when they impounded it, also no pics of the other end of JOK's vehicle to show possible damage.

I've said this over and over...WHY were there no clear photos taken of the back of Karen's vehicle? Compare the grainy videos and blurry shots on the tow truck to the clear, stellar photos of John's vehicle! It's unbelievable! When a tree fell on my garage I took dozens of photos from every angle in case I needed them for insurance. I used my cell phone camera and they were clear as day. There is no excuse for this except intentional negligence. (IMHO)

Some of the worst and most obvious guess in his testimony was him saying exactly how JO spun around and hit his head. That was complete conjecture! They have zero idea! Look at the location of the injury on his head too. I am just shaking my head at all this BS
Yes and if (?) he hit his head on the curb....there would be blood on that surface, no?

I've said this over and over...WHY were there no clear photos taken of the back of Karen's vehicle? Compare the grainy videos and blurry shots on the tow truck to the clear, stellar photos of John's vehicle! It's unbelievable! When a tree fell on my garage I took dozens of photos from every angle in case I needed them for insurance. I used my cell phone camera and they were clear as day. There is no excuse for this except intentional negligence. (IMHO)
Yeah, it's kind of understandable if this had occurred in 2002. But in 2022? It's literally unbelievable that there are no good quality photos or video.

This does not show that tire clearly as the one that was shown around previous to this one. I saw a close up as the man was pointing out the move forward and back. I bet Lally and co. saw the one I saw too and someone said let's do something about this. DISGUSTING, as the clear one was seen by tons of people I'm sure and hope. Bev has to know or be told and see 'the other one'.
Both are in the clip

I wonder if the defense are actually hoping Judge overrules their motion to strike this particular element from Trooper Paul's testimony. If Jackson manages to cook him in front of the jury as much as he did in the voir dire it'll only help their case surely?

MOO:

Something just strikes me about the drinking culture and entitlement of this group:
(the McCabes, the Alberts, Higgins. their kids, their cousins, the friends, etc.)

In the middle of a blizzard, well after dark, near midnight, drunk after bar-hopping and guzzling booze for a few hours, driving around town, and then having a late night after party.

Take all into account. there is a very good chance that something very bad is going to happen somewhere along the line. It just seems like they never considered, "well, maybe this is not the best thing to do."

Okay.. so here’s biggest issue from today.
The car logs and key cycles have no date or time so the Trooper was just working backwards based on mileage.

He said their tests on the car are key cycle 1164 and that key cycle 1162 had the two events - that’s the cycle when KR was driving JO to Fairview and allegedly hit him. How is that possible?

If 1162 is KR driving to Fairview that night, 1163 would be her driving around the next morning and 1164 would be driving to her parents’ house. I believe the police also drove the car either onto the tow truck or into the Sally port. Maybe both. These numbers don’t add up

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
One thing I think the jury will notice, in the Ring video, you can see how far her SUV goes back before it makes contact with JOK's Traverse and his wheel rocks, but the CW's pic of his vehicle (to show no damage) is of the closest (driver's side) bumper. Her taillight is making contact much closer to the passenger side of the rear of his vehicle.

But just like with her SUV and no pics of her taillight when they impounded it, also no pics of the other end of JOK's vehicle to show possible damage.
and he claimed no snow was dislodged even though the entire wheel moved.
Which snow was he looking at exactly?

The car logs and key cycles have no date or time so the Trooper was just working backwards based on mileage.

He said their tests on the car are key cycle 1164 and that key cycle 1162 had the two events - that’s the cycle when KR was driving JO to Fairview and allegedly hit him. How is that possible?

If 1162 is KR driving to Fairview that night, 1163 would be her driving around the next morning and 1164 would be driving to her parents’ house. I believe the police also drove the car either onto the tow truck or into the Sally port. Maybe both. These numbers don’t add up
THANK YOU!!!

Been saying that since jump in his testimony. It is all pure SPECULATION.

ETA: Jackson will annihilate this guy Monday.

separate events when she drops him off and then drives home or the same event? depends on whether she turns the car off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper