MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This does not show that tire clearly as the one that was shown around previous to this one. I saw a close up as the man was pointing out the move forward and back. I bet Lally and co. saw the one I saw too and someone said let's do something about this. DISGUSTING, as the clear one was seen by tons of people I'm sure and hope. Bev has to know or be told and see 'the other one'.
The one shown in court during testimony was zoomed in, with permission from the judge, to make it easier to see. It wasn’t doctored.

The one shown today also showed the tire moving, it was not any different than the other one except it wasn’t zoomed in.

Yes, I KNEW it. How sleezy of the Prosecutor and DEF Trooper Paul and his people that helped put this together. Never forget, they are STATE POLICE employees.
I’m not following you on what you’re saying. No one did anything to this video.

separate events when she drops him off and then drives home or the same event? depends on whether she turns the car off?
At this point, we don’t even need to speculate that far. If the trip from Waterfall to Fairview and back go JO’s is just one key cycle (car turned off at home) and the next morning driving around then to Jen McCabe’s house and back to JO’s is also only one (car only turned off at home) the next key log (1164) is when she drives to her parents house. Not the testing by LE on 2/1.

Then you have to add in the towing of the car, the Sally port and the potential the car was turned off at JM’s house before returning to JO’s. Even being as generous to the prosecution, this evidence doesn’t add up

One thing I think the jury will notice, in the Ring video, you can see how far her SUV goes back before it makes contact with JOK's Traverse and his wheel rocks, but the CW's pic of his vehicle (to show no damage) is of the closest (driver's side) bumper. Her taillight is making contact much closer to the passenger side of the rear of his vehicle.

But just like with her SUV and no pics of her taillight when they impounded it, also no pics of the other end of JOK's vehicle to show possible damage.
Yeah Karen’s taillight is higher than John’s bumper. But they wanted it to look like her bumper only hit his bumper so “clearly” the taillight wasn’t broken then.

Can totally see Colin out taking hits and JO walking up on him. WOW, that could be it?!

Nah....the 12:10 crows says he wasn't there.
Because: 'I went to the bathroom"
" I was cleaning. I like to clean"
" I was playing " It's raining men" and dancing while
looking out the window 5 times"
" I was sitting at the table, in the corner. Looking
out the window" ( That I'm now afraid to do )

Nah....the 12:10 crows says he wasn't there.
Because: 'I went to the bathroom"
" I was cleaning. I like to clean"
" I was playing " It's raining men" and dancing while
looking out the window 5 times"
" I was sitting at the table, in the corner. Looking
out the window" ( That I'm now afraid to do )
OMG POST OF THE DAY! You got them all down, amazing!

I’m not following you on what you’re saying. No one did anything to this video.
I have and others have seen this vid, but much clearer and def the back wheel roll a bit forward and back after KR backed a corner into her car, also a nice close up of the wheel. T. Paul said he didn't see it. Judge said she didn't see it and will take it home to view.

This second triggering event sounds like the route that prosecution alleges she took to 34 Fairview with JO. When she missed the turn onto Fairview, had to reverse back down Cedarcrest so she could turn right onto Fairview
This is exactly it. I’ve driven the route this is the answer coupled with the Nagel and friends testimony that she came from other side so they let her proceed onto Fairview first.

Coming from Waterfall down Chapman St Fairway would be on left but they missed that turn and took the next left onto Cedarcrest. Going down Cedarcest Fairview is again on left. She must’ve missed it again turned around and thus was coming from the other way on Cedarcrest to take the right onto Fairview while Nagel was on Cedarcrest taking left onto Fairview.

Last edited:
Can totally see Colin out taking hits and JO walking up on him. WOW, that could be it?!
Drug activity reported to Canton PD, I beileve it was the chief, this one, that put out the statement that no one from the Fairview address was on the vid or from the party..something. I am not talking about pot/weed at all. John O reported it and had a vid he submitted.. mistake unfort.

Maybe a superficial comment, but IMO appearance and attitude matter in court. Many times more if you are on the jury and unable to switch off or get a coffee like we can do.

I groan every time I see or hear Lally, bumbling about in his huge stack of files, asking 5 questions when he could ask one, his head always down, there is no confidence there, he seems bored with himself.

Cue Jackson and Yanetti, the energy totally changes, they stand up straight, are natty and direct. They are not wasting the court's time. They appear intense and animated and I reckon thats not lost. All part of the "savoir faire"!

This is exactly it. I’ve driven the route this is the answer couples with the Nagel and friends testimony that she came from other side so they let her proceed onto Fairview first.

Coming from Waterfall down Chapman Dt Fairway would be on left but they missed that turn and took the next left onto Cedarcrest. Going down Cedarcest Fairview is again on left. She must’ve missed it again turned around and thus was coming from the other way on Cedarcrest to take the right onto Fairview while Nagel was on Cedarcrest taking left onto Fairview.
Thanks for the local angle, really appreciate it.

This is what Mr. Expert did not know and failed to account for. He got his marching orders from Tully evidently and did as he was told.

I HOPE, I hope he is unbiased and CLEAR. The JMc phone thing now p'd me off to see that she didn't google at that time it seems. This trooper better make it clear one way or another, with detailed proof that is non deniable...sigh.
AJ may have a couple of his own experts to refute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader