MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But lots of cars don't have this. What's the year and model of the car in this case?

Ours (2016 car) does NOT have automatic braking. Nor do any of the cars driven by most people I know. Are we assuming that this car was late model?

Do we have the year and model?

She was agitated (and for all we know, impaired). People do all kinds of things when driving in that state.

IMO

The PHD experts the FBI hired and submitted a report to them are going to testify for the defense. They determined that the car did not hit JO and JO's injuries were not made by the car. This information was revealed in previous court hearings.

That is her defence and alibi saying that. Is it true?? lol MAYBE?? maybe not. thats the key though isnt it. unknown.

We factually know.
she dropped him off there.
She drove there....in a car.

so its a big leap of faith to believe that she "forgot"...
or she was black out drunk....

Now the black out drunk theory creates its whole world of other implications for Karen.

Doesn't matter what road you want to take...
all of them lead to KR and her behaviour and actions stinks of guilty knowledge.
Really? So if someone is worried when their SO doesn’t come home or answer texts and drives around looking for them, that is “guilty knowledge”? And your justification is because you never worry when your SO stays out all night? How does that make any sense.
I promise there are a lot of people both male and female who have been worried about an SO under similar circumstances and no murder was committed. In fact, the opposite is very common. Someone goes missing, the SO never reports it, worries or looks for their SO. That is the situation that typically plays out when someone has murdered their SO. jMO.

If I have no contact with someone that I dropped off who had no car and they never came home I would have to assume they are still at the location where I left them.

Did Karen Read think that O'Keefe got a ride to somewhere other than his home and decided to just do a random search of the town looking for him? That doesn't make much sense to me. JMO.
Or would he try walking? ...drunk in a snow storm? people do things like that IMO

Agree

facing that she was drunk as a skunk...that is the moments when we are not at our finest.
We are likely to think irrationally... our anger is quadripled by the influence of alcohol.
Thats human nature.

It is not a stretch to see her unravelling that night as the evidence has lead LE to believe.
Drunk, yes.

Evidence of murder, absolutely none so far presented by the commonwealth. I remember at the start of this case people were arguing that she desperately wanted to get married and was angry about being rejected. The phrase, "a woman scorned" was actually used unironically. Then her texts came out and suddenly she was some kind of femme fatale. All of this is pure conjecture, with people indulging in flights of fancy about an argument over "Bella's mom" or whatever.

If I have no contact with someone that I dropped off who had no car and they never came home I would have to assume they are still at the location where I left them.

Did Karen Read think that O'Keefe got a ride to somewhere other than his home and decided to just do a random search of the town looking for him? That doesn't make much sense to me. JMO.
well Jen has stated on the stand that Karen did want to roam around looking at 'another womans' house for him with her....

Pretty unhinged and jealous behaviour if true.
I have no reason to disbelieve Jens account.
She was there.

It has nothing to do about Karen being worried or not.

I'm just not understanding why she would think he left the Fairview house. JMO.
I can't say for sure, but if it is out of character for him to not make contact and stay gone all night, then I can understand being concerned and looking for him since she didn't have phone numbers for anyone at the house.JMOO

Drunk, yes.

Evidence of murder, absolutely none so far presented by the commonwealth. I remember at the start of this case people were arguing that she desperately wanted to get married and was angry about being rejected. The phrase, "a woman scorned" was actually used unironically. Then her texts came out and suddenly she was some kind of femme fatale. All of this is pure conjecture, with people indulging in flights of fancy about an argument over "Bella's mom" or whatever.

The State has only a few days left in their case and nothing at all has been presented to point to KR killing JO. I think this is the craziest case I've ever watched (in terms of the State even bringing it to trial at all). Maybe she DID do it!?? But they have presented no evidence!

IMO MOO

Really? So if someone is worried when their SO doesn’t come home or answer texts and drives around looking for them, that is “guilty knowledge”? And your justification is because you never worry when your SO stays out all night? How does that make any sense.
I promise there are a lot of people both male and female who have been worried about an SO under similar circumstances and no murder was committed. In fact, the opposite is very common. Someone goes missing, the SO never reports it, worries or looks for their SO. That is the situation that typically plays out when someone has murdered their SO. jMO.
Wouldnt you go directly to the last place YOU TOOK THEM to?

You gotta buy the soggy bread that she couldnt remember how to get there.

Its a stretch of generosity to believe it. IMO.

I can't say for sure, but if it is out of character for him to not make contact and stay gone all night, then I can understand being concerned and looking for him since she didn't have phone numbers for anyone at the house.JMOO
Fair enough.

If Karen decides to testify we may learn more about this. But I doubt she will because it's not necessary. JMO.

Drunk, yes.

YEAH but that is normal speculaiton via a true crime forum.

It is no different to the wild conspiracy theory floated here about the witnesses that most people buy into.

Can't have it both ways. Its ok to do so.

YEAH but that is normal speculaiton via a true crime forum.

It is no different to the wild conspiracy theory floated here about the witnesses that most people buy into.

Can't have it both ways. Its ok to do so.
You're free to speculate. I never claimed otherwise.

But we haven't yet seen evidence of the alleged murder at this trial, that's all I'm saying. But hey, we're only in the seventh week. Maybe Lally will get around to it eventually.

But we haven't yet seen evidence of the alleged murder at this trial, that's all I'm saying. But hey, we're only in the seventh week. Maybe Lally will get around to it eventually.
RBBM

Haven't seen evidence of a car hitting a body either.

Is there any CW?

Thats what I am saying.

The free flowing speculation here about the witnesses actually killed JO is pure speculation.
They are not on trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member