MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Keystone cops in their little demonstration drove in reverse on a STRAIGHT road when it's painfully obvious there was a curve in the road at the so called crime scene. No measurements were shown or identified in that experiment. No measurements on the crime scene of how far things were from each other were provided. No diagrams were made showing where the hit occurred or where they thought KR was when she went in reverse. Nothing. Just some vague arrows. This is comparing apples and tulips in my opinion. My Gawd I've seen 5th grade science experiments done with better attention to detail.
My absolute favorite was when he used a punching bag dummy to test. Dummy was the same hight or taller than “expert” Paul (according to Paul’s testimony).
Then Lally, to his own detriment, asked Pauly how tall he was and he said 5’6.
It would be funny, but it’s quite tragic considering JO was 6’2.

What a disgrace this investigation and its investigators are.

My absolute favorite was when he used a punching bag dummy to test. Dummy was the same hight or taller than “expert” Paul (according to Paul’s testimony).
Then Lally, to his own detriment, asked Pauly how tall he was and he said 5’6.
It would be funny, but it’s quite tragic considering JO was 6’2.

What a disgrace this investigation and its investigators are.
But otherwise, a sickening disgrace.

SHE HAS A PHONE... HE HAS A PHONE....
they all got phones.
to communicate.
snipped.

The whole point is that John wasn't answering his phone. All Karen's calls were going to voicemail. That's exactly why she was panicking.

I get that for some people that wouldn't be a big deal. Maybe they're used to their partner sleeping off their hangover in some random location. But that's definitely not true for everyone. Karen's being worried sick because her partner didn't come home does not make her some kind of weirdo or suggest that she's obviously guilty.

She really didn't, that's why she went looking for him.MO
That is her defence and alibi saying that. Is it true?? lol MAYBE?? maybe not. thats the key though isnt it. unknown.

We factually know.
she dropped him off there.
She drove there....in a car.

so its a big leap of faith to believe that she "forgot"...
or she was black out drunk....

Now the black out drunk theory creates its whole world of other implications for Karen.

Doesn't matter what road you want to take...
all of them lead to KR and her behaviour and actions stinks of guilty knowledge.

That is her defence and alibi saying that. Is it true?? lol MAYBE?? maybe not. thats the key though isnt it. unknown.

We factually know.

Now the black out drunk theory creates its whole world of other implications for Karen.

all of them lead to KR and her behaviour and actions stinks of guilty knowledge.
We saw the commonwealth's evidence today that she drove past the Albert residence and it was hardly definitive. The cell tower data could just as easily suggest that she drove past the Waterfall not 34 Fairview.

You know what would have been convincing was if they used her phone's GPS data to establish her whereabouts. I wonder why they didn't.

It doesn't make sense her driving around looking for him.

He was at his friends house. According to her.

It was a blizzard outside.
There is no chance JO was out wandering around in it.

Her behaviour reeks of someone in a frenzy who had done something terrible and dire and was still trying to work out what the heck to do with the nightmare she had created.

moo
Counterpoint - I’ve been in this exact situation.

I went out drinking with some friends. I had a little too much and it was snowing so I crashed at my friend’s. I had texted my mom earlier in the night but when I got to my friend’s, who has an android phone, I couldn’t charge my iPhone and it died.

My mom FREAKED when I didn’t text her back - she was out driving all night looking for me in the snow, going to hospitals, police, everything. She was convinced I was dead. I was 30 at the time :p So yeah, some people just react like this and catastrophize. I find it totally possible based on my experience alone.

This isn't the 1800's

JO was according to Karen ......
at that house.
nothing was wrong and JO was keen to get in there.

so her perspective HAS TO BE....
with a large group of friends drunk and cozy warm in a beautiful house having fun till they all fell asleep probably in a bed or on the floor in front of the fire.

they all got phones.

to communicate.

Karen had no purpose roaming around in a blizzard panicking about where was JO.
She knew where JO was.

come on now.
And that’s what exactly she did that morning: COMMUNICATE. She called friends, JO’s family, had her niece contact JM, called JO himself countless times.

We factually know.

That's your theory and I have mine.JMO

This isn't the 1800's

JO was according to Karen ......
at that house.
nothing was wrong and JO was keen to get in there.

so her perspective HAS TO BE....
with a large group of friends drunk and cozy warm in a beautiful house having fun till they all fell asleep probably in a bed or on the floor in front of the fire.

they all got phones.

to communicate.

Karen had no purpose roaming around in a blizzard panicking about where was JO.
She knew where JO was.

come on now.
RBBM

Also to butt dial (including once during coitus albertus), to delete texts and calls from, to destroy, to commit a felony extracting selective data with an FBI buddy etc.

Regular phone kinda stuff

snipped.

The whole point is that John wasn't answering his phone. All Karen's calls were going to voicemail. That's exactly why she was panicking.

I get that for some people that wouldn't be a big deal. Maybe they're used to their partner sleeping off their hangover in some random location. But that's definitely not true for everyone. Karen's being worried sick because her partner didn't come home does not make her some kind of weirdo or suggest that she's obviously guilty.
she did indeed have multiple people who was there phone numbers.

She could have also driven there.
oh wait.. SHE FORGOT....

what else has she forgot??

She speaks very clearly in her dateline interview word for work about what happened and what was said etc.

Must have got her memory back conveniently after the evidence came out she was there.

suprise suprise.

We already know KR went straight to JOKs house due to the timeline. Any extra mileage was from looking all over the place running around looking for JOK. My opinion is that she simply did not remember. She thought he was left a the bar. Forgot about dropping him off but didn't remember where 34F was.
The mileage isn’t the important information here. It’s how many times her car was turned on. Knowing even the minimal times her car was driven between 1/29 and 2/1, we can already see the huge issue with the alleged car data from Trooper Paul. That data is not from 1/29.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia