MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 Aug 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is it FOUR years this AUGUST that SANDRA has been gone? No more searches or newer attempts/ posters in public for her or information on her. Years go by and people 'think' of things in the past. I can only hope anyone related to her or known to her has been 'interviewed ' over time by a very good detective. This can't be 'hidden' forever. Hard core must be involved. How can this be, wish we had some info from her local area or past home in Quincy, thoughts.. I mean NEW info if people decide to add their thoughts who knew them / Sandra .

Last edited:
Is it FOUR years this AUGUST that SANDRA has been gone? No more searches or newer attempts/ posters in public for her or information on her. Years go by and people 'think' of things in the past. I can only hope anyone related to her or known to her has been 'interviewed ' over time by a very good detective. This can't be 'hidden' forever. Hard core must be involved. How can this be, wish we had some info from her local area or past home in Quincy, thoughts.. I mean NEW info if people decide to add their thoughts who knew them / Sandra .

Sadly, there are many people who disappear never to heard from again. I absolutely believe she met up with someone who harmed her that afternoon or evening, probably someone who knew her and her habits well. But at this point I don't think anyone is going to be held accountable. Whoever hid her, hid her well.

One thing I would love to know (maybe one day in an interview her family will address this) - why, when her daughter headed to Sandra's house the morning she was discovered to be missing, did her daughter say that she already had a feeling Sandra would be "gone?" She said this in several interviews.

If I couldn't get in contact with my mother, I might worry that she had a medical incident or an accident, I don't think I would jump to the conclusion that she would be missing. Missing is so specific. There is more there that is unspoken (I think many of us who've been reading from the beginning think we know, from going down various rabbit holes, but we probably do not really have the full, unbiased picture IMO).

One thing I would love to know (maybe one day in an interview her family will address this) - why, when her daughter headed to Sandra's house the morning she was discovered to be missing, did her daughter say that she already had a feeling Sandra would be "gone?" She said this in several interviews.

If I couldn't get in contact with my mother, I might worry that she had a medical incident or an accident, I don't think I would jump to the conclusion that she would be missing. Missing is so specific. There is more there that is unspoken (I think many of us who've been reading from the beginning think we know, from going down various rabbit holes, but we probably do not really have the full, unbiased picture IMO).

Agree. While everyone responds differently to unexpected events, I think I can say with some confidence that coming across an empty, unlocked house with lights and AC running and an upset dog in the living room and knowing my mother had neither a vehicle nor a cell phone and was expecting me, I would have in this general order:

*Called work and told them something has happened and I'd be late. Training day or not.
*After checking the house, I'd have done a quick drive around the neighborhood to see if she'd gone out for a walk without the dog or asked a neighbor to borrow a cup of sugar. Has anyone seen her?
*Checked with Cousin T. to see if there had been a sleepover (and they'd overslept.
*Let my husband know what was going on.
*Find someone to look after the boys if husband can't and continue to try to find mom (or involve husband to look for her - surely one of us would be able to take the morning off in an emergency).
*Contact the police and let them know what was going on. Did they get a 911 call from my mother or someone on her behalf? Might she have been taken to a hospital at some point?

Agree. While everyone responds differently to unexpected events, I think I can say with some confidence that coming across an empty, unlocked house with lights and AC running and an upset dog in the living room and knowing my mother had neither a vehicle nor a cell phone and was expecting me, I would have in this general order:

*Called work and told them something has happened and I'd be late. Training day or not.
*After checking the house, I'd have done a quick drive around the neighborhood to see if she'd gone out for a walk without the dog or asked a neighbor to borrow a cup of sugar. Has anyone seen her?
*Checked with Cousin T. to see if there had been a sleepover (and they'd overslept.
*Find someone to look after the boys if husband can't and continue to try to find mom (or involve husband to look for her - surely one of us would be able to take the morning off in an emergency).
*Contact the police and let them know what was going on. Did they get a 911 call from my mother or someone on her behalf? Might she have been taken to a hospital at some point?

Yes, also a swing in after not communicating and feeling, right off, something about doom feeling, if I lived so close, such as 8 minutes as in this case, or even further of course, away. But, again, we aren't that person who would of done all listed above, it was someone else. Reasons to the madness for sure.

Last edited:

...script

This was about two days later as well of no response, was said. We'd be especially 'on it' as boys being left that morn for a sleepover. I'd need to make very sure all was 'set' as I'd be doing this because had a late night event planned that night or get away. Watching Vanished Podcast again after this time has gone by is something to see, the interviews.

This was about two days later as well of no response, was said. We'd be especially 'on it' as boys being left that morn for a sleepover. I'd need to make very sure all was 'set' as I'd be doing this because had a late night event planned that night or get away. Watching Vanished Podcast again after this time has gone by is something to see, the interviews.
Sadly, there are many people who disappear never to heard from again. I absolutely believe she met up with someone who harmed her that afternoon or evening, probably someone who knew her and her habits well. But at this point I don't think anyone is going to be held accountable. Whoever hid her, hid her well.
It's getting that solid evidence that D.A. needs to make any arrests/convictions. We can only really HOPE something/someone 'crack's if any conscience or guilt of knowledge, gets to them, and knowing IT IS all hanging over their heads forever and not knowing when that knock can come.

One thing is known about Sandra and that is if she went for a walk she took her dog. She also didn’t all of a sudden need something and head out on foot. She was to call her cousin when she got in. Also we know for a fact her daughter did not check on her the day after even though they lived close. We all know if we can’t reach someone close to us we figure it out - once to can’t reach someone that who should be there panic usually sets in or deep concern and nothing will settle that thought until you make contact or go see for yourself. Oddly enough the daughter did not go to see why Sandra was not answering and on top of that she was to drop her kids off the next morning. So the next morning comes and the daughter heads over to drop the kids off to someone that is t answering their phone. So what does a normal daughter do? Call the police? Or drop kids off somewhere else and go to work? A lot of distancing going on from Sandra since dropping her off after getting her car to the shop. Sorry for so long but family members have deserted their own mother that they professed to never stop looking. As if they ever did look

I
Imo it’s just natural instinct if someone is not answering under these circumstances you find out WHY! You don’t go home and wonder. Your fear, your inner defense will go into high alert and you will get an answer that night and before it gets dark That is it right there. Imo this is huge. Not to mention it’s your mother and the kids are going there the next morning cuz you gotta work. In Boston. Who would take there 3 babies to the unknown? Unless it was nothing to be worried about.

One thing is known about Sandra and that is if she went for a walk she took her dog. She also didn’t all of a sudden need something and head out on foot. She was to call her cousin when she got in. Also we know for a fact her daughter did not check on her the day after even though they lived close. We all know if we can’t reach someone close to us we figure it out - once to can’t reach someone that who should be there panic usually sets in or deep concern and nothing will settle that thought until you make contact or go see for yourself. Oddly enough the daughter did not go to see why Sandra was not answering and on top of that she was to drop her kids off the next morning. So the next morning comes and the daughter heads over to drop the kids off to someone that is t answering their phone. So what does a normal daughter do? Call the police? Or drop kids off somewhere else and go to work? A lot of distancing going on from Sandra since dropping her off after getting her car to the shop. Sorry for so long but family members have deserted their own mother that they professed to never stop looking. As if they ever did look
Right, there was a lot of distance considering Sandra was to care for the boys on Friday and overnight. I think it was Wednesday that daughter called Sandra from the beach out in Quincy, no answer, didn't stop by her house on way home, in THE VANISHED, she said she asked husb should she go over, THURS., he said 'nah, not worth it, you'll see her tomorrow. So oddddd as in that interview, he had said, we make sure, don't fool around, to confirm whoever watching the kids is all set. Mind you, about two days would of gone by with no contact. 'It's the little things' like that that really make one stop and ponder. Just wish the keeping Sandra's information/ face, kept out there as when time goes by, some people tend to come out of the woodwork, when they didn't before.

I agree about the panic or deep concern....which goes back to my point, why so certain she was missing at that point? Why such a strong premonition that she had disappeared from the house? Why not a fear that her smoking habit caught up with her, or that she fell somehow, or that she needed her mental space and just wasn't answering (as the family also said, had been her habit)? In a normal family, my mind would go to those over kidnapping, murder, or intentional disappearance.

Last thing I would have done is haul 3 babies to the unexpected. 2nd I would knock if no answer - head right over to Hanson PD. I would not enter in fear of someone hiding there. If you’re allne what’s next the little boys after you get harmed? She didn’t know if someone was there or not. First instinct would be to leave if no one answers and get with the children to Protect and then head straight to Hanson pd. I would never step foot in the house if this was the situation. We didn’t hear, oh thought she could be in the shower so I went in. We heard I told the boys to stay in the car. Why? So that kind of fear you tend to walk away and get help.

Last thing I would have done is haul 3 babies to the unexpected. 2nd I would knock if no answer - head right over to Hanson PD. I would not enter in fear of someone hiding there. If you’re allne what’s next the little boys after you get harmed? She didn’t know if someone was there or not. First instinct would be to leave if no one answers and get with the children to Protect and then head straight to Hanson pd. I would never step foot in the house if this was the situation. We didn’t hear, oh thought she could be in the shower so I went in. We heard I told the boys to stay in the car. Why? So that kind of fear you tend to walk away and get help.
She had said in her interviews, that Sandra's sister said, you go to work, bring them here. Called her husb at work and he said he'd go over and look around after he got out of work. Dear me..Friday night. Had it been that all important 48 hours by then? Not that it seems it matters anymore with the 'no body', but still. Some things might of taken time.

Planned in advance. Team work. Sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back