DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
hansonwoman-1565620431.jpg

Hanson police are searching for a missing woman who was last heard from on Wednesday.

Sandra Crispo, 54, is 5 feet, 9 inches tall and has blue eyes and brown hair.

Police said Crispo has ties to the Quincy area.

The Hanson Police Department said it has no reason to believe any foul play is involved.

Anyone with information is asked to call police at 781-293-4625.

Hanson police searching for missing woman

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I was just checking in on this thread and decided to do a little refresher of sorts and I came across an article/photos of a vigil for Sandra from Oct of 19 and when I looked at the first few pics there was a large missing poster being held and on it there is a photo of a man wearing a sign with something abouts "hugs" does anyone know who/what this pertains to Sandra? Maybe this has been discussed before and I just missed it, my apologies if it has.
Prayers for Sandra and her family and friends.

Here is the link

Photos: Vigil held in Hanson for missing woman Sandra Crispo

Hi all, I was just checking in on this thread and decided to do a little refresher of sorts and I came across an article/photos of a vigil for Sandra from Oct of 19 and when I looked at the first few pics there was a large missing poster being held and on it there is a photo of a man wearing a sign with something abouts "hugs" does anyone know who/what this pertains to Sandra? Maybe this has been discussed before and I just missed it, my apologies if it has.

Here is the link

It's a mystery to me. I noticed the poster had the words "FIND Sandra Crispo Letters from Laina" and if you search that phrase, it brings you to a website. The last post is dated Nov 5, 2019. I haven't had a chance to dig through the site. . . maybe the mystery free hug giver is somewhere on there?

Oh ok, thank you, for some reason I had nevered noticed him on the posters.
I wondered who that was - and thought it was odd, I can’t make out the sign or what it is supposed to signify in her disappearance?

Here is the link

Sandra's son Stephen.

I wondered who that was - and thought it was odd, I can’t make out the sign or what it is supposed to signify in her disappearance?

I don't think it's supposed to signify anything to do with her disappearance per se, other than her family was trying to show positivity in their community right after it happened (around the time the first searches were organized). This particular photo has been used on local flyers from the beginning.

I don't think it's supposed to signify anything to do with her disappearance per se, other than her family was trying to show positivity in their community right after it happened (around the time the first searches were organized). This particular photo has been used on local flyers from the beginning.
Thanks @Yemelyan for jogging my memory.
:oops:

Here is the link

That's her son. Steven Crispo. That was from his facebook page.

Just thinking about Sandra's disappearance today. I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on these ideas.

For someone Sandra's age, what are the reasons one could disappear without a trace?

1. Some kind of accident (the lack of a car limits this somewhat but I guess she might have been hit by a car while walking or suffered a medical incident while walking. I think she would have been found by now though).

2. She wants to be gone from her current life to start a new one and she didn't want anyone to know about her plan. My gut tells me it's not this one, mainly because her bank accounts weren't touched and her car wasn't accessible when this happened.

3. Suicide. I think this is a definite possibility, but not sure how she would have achieved it. If it ends up being this, I think it's possible she didn't want Laina or the grandchildren to discover her dead in the home.

4. Domestic violence/manslaughter/murder by person known to her. I would lump into this possibility any family or friends who had a close relationship with her, and include any type of murder for gain/self preservation or because they were angry at her or abusive to her. This could include a manslaughter scenario where she died by accident and the person with her panicked or covered it up. If murder or manslaughter by someone who is known to her, we need to think why they would remove the body instead of doing some other type of staging. What about the body was evidentiary? Who benefits if her body is not found right away? In fact I think this may be the most important question to solving what happened here. Who benefits if she is never found, or at least not found for a long time?

5. Murder by person unknown to her. So this would be a stranger abduction/murder. I consider this the least likely scenario because I see no reason for this type of criminal to remove her or her body from the scene. There is nothing to link the perpetrator to her and she lived alone so no one will interrupt the crime. Unless this was a sexual assault...but I keep going back to crime statistics and I just don't think she's in a group where there's a high risk of this. Certainly it could happen, though. If it's this one, this may never be resolved.

Just thinking about Sandra's disappearance today. I would be interested to hear anyone's thoughts on these ideas.

For someone Sandra's age, what are the reasons one could disappear without a trace?

1. Some kind of accident (the lack of a car limits this somewhat but I guess she might have been hit by a car while walking or suffered a medical incident while walking. I think she would have been found by now though).

2. She wants to be gone from her current life to start a new one and she didn't want anyone to know about her plan. My gut tells me it's not this one, mainly because her bank accounts weren't touched and her car wasn't accessible when this happened.

3. Suicide. I think this is a definite possibility, but not sure how she would have achieved it. If it ends up being this, I think it's possible she didn't want Laina or the grandchildren to discover her dead in the home.

4. Domestic violence/manslaughter/murder by person known to her. I would lump into this possibility any family or friends who had a close relationship with her, and include any type of murder for gain/self preservation or because they were angry at her or abusive to her. This could include a manslaughter scenario where she died by accident and the person with her panicked or covered it up. If murder or manslaughter by someone who is known to her, we need to think why they would remove the body instead of doing some other type of staging. What about the body was evidentiary? Who benefits if her body is not found right away? In fact I think this may be the most important question to solving what happened here. Who benefits if she is never found, or at least not found for a long time?

5. Murder by person unknown to her. So this would be a stranger abduction/murder. I consider this the least likely scenario because I see no reason for this type of criminal to remove her or her body from the scene. There is nothing to link the perpetrator to her and she lived alone so no one will interrupt the crime. Unless this was a sexual assault...but I keep going back to crime statistics and I just don't think she's in a group where there's a high risk of this. Certainly it could happen, though. If it's this one, this may never be resolved.

Great post and interesting thoughts. I'm leaning #3 with #4 being a close second.

It sure would be nice to have an update from LE on this one.

When I first read the information given about most cases on WB I usually get like a certain gut feeling that either will stay with me as the case goes forward even with new information/facts/evidence that may not fall in that line or I will completely have NO idea, with Sandra my gut is telling me #4. Just MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Dirty