MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people know who killed Sandra, but she will never be found and the perpetrators will never be prosecuted. Just like another girl from Hanson -- Maura Murray. This is so sad, I feel so horrible for both of their families. It's incredible that the police have been so inept in both cases

I need to go back and look, thought I saw a post about a response from Mass State Police was expected? Anyone local seen anything?
No I haven’t seen anything new from the MA state police. That’s what I have personally been waiting for. I did just see a comment that LM put on FB that says - “In the state of Massachusetts you cannot execute search warrants for missing persons which makes it that much harder.” I would think in many cases, this rule would make things not only harder but nearly impossible. I didn’t know about this.

Many people know who killed Sandra, but she will never be found and the perpetrators will never be prosecuted. Just like another girl from Hanson -- Maura Murray. This is so sad, I feel so horrible for both of their families. It's incredible that the police have been so inept in both cases
Can you explain where this knowledge is coming from?

No I haven’t seen anything new from the MA state police. That’s what I have personally been waiting for. I did just see a comment that LM put on FB that says - “In the state of Massachusetts you cannot execute search warrants for missing persons which makes it that much harder.” I would think in many cases, this rule would make things not only harder but nearly impossible. I didn’t know about this.
That's very interesting info that I've wondered about in other cases and never quite gotten an answer on, yet. It definitely would make things much more difficult. How were the SP able to go in and search Sandra's home without one, then?

That's very interesting info that I've wondered about in other cases and never quite gotten an answer on, yet. It definitely would make things much more difficult. How were the SP able to go in and search Sandra's home without one, then?

I'm just speculating but it's possible that the house where Sandra lived was in fact owned by her daughter. So in a case like that maybe all they need is her permission to search?

Is this because the police are not aware? Is it known within the community but community members are not talking to police? Do you think it was the same person/people in both cases?

Each time I re-read about her disappearance the more I feel for her family, someone knows where Sandra is and she needs to be home.
I see that another woman is missing from a town about 25 miles from Sandras area and it is so scary but my mind takes me to a place where I'm thinking could it be related to Sandras case. Prayers for Sandra and her family.

New to this blog.. After reading most of comments/concerns on here, one would hope the local or state police obtained search warrants to search the sheds and basements of the two Level 3 sex offenders that live in Sandra's barrio. In fact both within a very short walking distance from her home. They may have already idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB