MA MA - Sandra Crispo, 54, Hanson, 7 August 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And wasn’t there going to be an update from the state police soon? Or did I dream that?
It seems she vanished without any clues, videos from neighbors - no BOLO for strangers in neighborhood, etc.
A lot of the neighborhoods use the next door app to post ring videos, talk about intruders, etc.

I think LE has a pretty good idea of what happened to Sandra, and the likely cast of character(s). To me, that explains the lack of updates or requests for the public's assistance. In some cases, there is an evidence gathering "quiet" time before arrests. In other cases, LE never gets enough evidence to proceed with charges- I hope that is not the case here.

I would be stunned if Sandra's disappearance was random or self-harm.

I think LE has a pretty good idea of what happened to Sandra, and the likely cast of character(s). To me, that explains the lack of updates or requests for the public's assistance. In some cases, there is an evidence gathering "quiet" time before arrests. In other cases, LE never gets enough evidence to proceed with charges- I hope that is not the case here.

I would be stunned if Sandra's disappearance was random or self-harm.

I agree with this and really hope LE knows lots.

I would also be stunned if Sandra disappeared herself to start a new life somewhere else.

It’s sickening, but I believe Sandra is deceased. And people either know or suspect they know exactly what happened to her, who did what, and where she is now. They need to come forward.

I guess the police asked if any neighbors had any videos from doorbell cameras, I don't think there was any. And I was thinking they said Sandra did not have a cell phone? That doesn't seem possible. She watches her grandkids. I would want to at least have a flip phone with the ability to dial 911. God forbid my grandkids were out with me and something happened and I couldn't get help, or if kids were sick . And I guess the last call was from the house phone and it was Sandra talking to her daughter. The whole case seems odd

Seems odd not to have a cell phone in this day and age but it's been reported numerous times and no one has refuted it to say she did have one, so....I guess she really didn't.

How do you know the last phone call was from the house and was Sandra talking to her daughter?

For those who are curious, volunteer led searches for Sandra still go on locally. They have been occurring about every other week and people on foot, horses and ATVs have been used to search bogs and wilderness areas. These searches have been organized by her family. Source: I'm local.

@Momma4 I'm still curious about your statement about the last phone call between Sandra and her daughter. I thought I had read everything about this but did not recall that.

For those who are curious, volunteer led searches for Sandra still go on locally. They have been occurring about every other week and people on foot, horses and ATVs have been used to search bogs and wilderness areas. These searches have been organized by her family. Source: I'm local.

@Momma4 I'm still curious about your statement about the last phone call between Sandra and her daughter. I thought I had read everything about this but did not recall that.
I’m glad to hear about the searches, Yemelyan. I think about Sandra often and just hate that she hasn’t been found. :(

I honestly can't remember where I read it. I have checked a few news sites. If I come across it again I will let you know

You tube interview with Sandra's daughter CBS Boston. Last outgoing call was to her daughter. I knew I read that ir heard it somewhere.

Okay, I just listened to it. Maybe it's just the reporter's inflection, but the way she stressed OUTGOING call was weird, like it didn't address whether there were incoming answered calls after Sandra was dropped off.

Does anyone know if Sandra maybe left her house keys along with her car key at the mechanic?

I don't know that this has been explicitly addressed other than that her purse and ID are missing. I do know that the mechanic shop employees were thoroughly looked into by Hanson police from the outset, as you would expect. So I'm sure police know this answer even if we do not.

Thinking of Sandra as well. I find walk away or suicide highly unlikely, but struggle with motive for foul play, other than a random sexually motivated crime or robbery, which given that she was removed, would make it unusual for such a crime. Usually body is left in the crime scene. So again, if it was someone she knew...why? Her lifestyle, etc., doesn't really lend itself to a high-risk profile as a victim.

Puzzling and sad. Hopefully there will be closure soon.

Thinking of Sandra as well. I find walk away or suicide highly unlikely, but struggle with motive for foul play, other than a random sexually motivated crime or robbery, which given that she was removed, would make it unusual for such a crime. Usually body is left in the crime scene. So again, if it was someone she knew...why? Her lifestyle, etc., doesn't really lend itself to a high-risk profile as a victim.

Puzzling and sad. Hopefully there will be closure soon.
I agree. That leaves me to wonder if Sandra had a will and who the beneficiaries were. Also, if her father's estate was not fully/completely settled yet, who could benefit from that. I hope the answers come soon as Sandra did not deserve this.

JMO but after following this from the beginning I have to say that nothing about her disappearance makes sense unless there are significant pieces of this story that have purposely not been made public. I have my own conclusions about what those might be (and it has nothing to do with who worked at the auto shop or who drove her home). My hope is that the police are working with a full set of facts, and right now I believe that they are.

JMO but after following this from the beginning I have to say that nothing about her disappearance makes sense unless there are significant pieces of this story that have purposely not been made public. I have my own conclusions about what those might be (and it has nothing to do with who worked at the auto shop or who drove her home). My hope is that the police are working with a full set of facts, and right now I believe that they are.

What do you think happened? You can put forth a theory as long as it doesn't name specific people.

I'm relieved to know that people are still searching for Sandra. I think she would be , too.

I believe she knew the killer ....IMO
I totally agree. She took her purse with her - possibly just popped out with someone she trusted. She had moved to the area within just a few months - from Quincy IIRC? I’ve always thought that someone she knew from her life up there - perhaps, someone her daughter had no knowledge of - might have found her in Hanson, stopped by, and they left. But this person had ill intentions... Was her home phone listed? Because no computer, no cell, to me means you don’t want any contact.

I think she was killed by someone she knew well.. possibly a close family member or friend. I am pretty sure the family and le have a good idea of what happened they are just lacking the evidence or a body to put someone in jail. It just makes no sense that someone her age didn't at least have a flip phone though.. My grandmother in her 70s posts selfies on Facebook with her iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence