MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Anyone remember the guy in Ohio who I believe stabbed his wife and two little boys. Chris Coleman I think? Was having an affair.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course, sicko strangled them all to death then spray painted the walls to make it look like a stalker did it. Great job, great family, and naturally he wanted more.

Just capturing this photo from this article since we have had so few photos info this case so far:
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/03/donations_sought_for_family_of.html
cdcd61d858aa80e896a20fd5682c8df3.jpg

Questions and Observations:

1: Qu1: What was the mode of entry to the home at 10 Old Warren Rd? Forced Entry , Known Person, Breached Opening?
1: Ob1: The Bouncy House business, based on internet presence, seems trivial. Very few reviews, photos, etc. Website is generic and incomplete. Appears to not be very busy.

2: Qu2: Why is the husband and family not speaking to the media? Why not an outcry for information, tips, clues?
2: Ob2: The obituary on Varnum Funeral home mentions that the couple met and lived in El Salvador, before moving to California. Hmmm.

3: Qu3: Why was there no home security in place for the wife and children left at home alone?
3: Ob3: The page for a $10,000 contribution was started by a non family member named Sam Marrufo from Long Beach Ca. These funds are supposed to be for proper memorial and burial services of the family. Locally, the town residents are holding/planning fund raising activities to cover these same expenses.

Another burned body was found in a small town in Massachusetts. Some are wondering if there is a connection between this incident and the Bermudez case in West Brookfield Massachusetts.
http://www.masslive.com/news/index....dy_discovery_at_prese.html#incart_river_index
Hmm, I wonder what makes anyone think they are related? I'm not from MA but on Google Maps I'm seeing about 50 mins distance between these locations:
Old Warren Rd, West Brookfield, MA
Bridge Ln, Hatfield, MA

And the Bermudez murders were discovered 3/1, while these "smoldering" remains were found 3/10.

Hatfield is kind of far from WB.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Kind of...but in the same general region of MA...about an hour apart. It seems like they aren’t related though. Scary coincidence just the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of...but in the same general region of MA...about an hour apart. It seems like they aren’t related though. Scary coincidence just the same.

Central Mass and Western Mass. Western Mass is much more rural than this area.

Central Mass and Western Mass. Western Mass is much more rural than this area.

Totally agree! Seems unlikely they are related.

Any thoughts on what originally brought the husband to El Salvador (to the time he first met and prior to them relocating to CA)?

well now I'm interested in these many other traumas
West Brookfield had a tragic accident that involved 3 children from Quaboag Regional Middle High School who died in a crash in November! I'm sure some of the first responders from that accident also had to respond to this quadruple murder

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firefly64
Back