MA - Sara, 38, Madison, 8, James, 6, Michael Bermudez, 2, slain, W Brookfield, Mar'18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Me too! And I was one that wasn’t counting that out. The fact that it is this brutal and that it’s family. So awful. Unbearable, really. But, as we all know, it does happen. The burning just seemed to put it over the top for me. But then again, I couldn’t even begin to get into the mindset of someone like that. All IMO. @MassGuy you got a time out?! :-0
Haaaa. Yeah I was quite vocal about this being way closer to home than MS13. I could have been more diplomatic. The burning appears to be an effort to destroy his DNA, as it sounds like he cut himself and at the very least, his blood was found. Thank God he failed.

I always wondered why Locke would visit the house and try to blame a gang.

Especially since he was supposedly just some outside relative of the husband and lived in another town.

Good job.
Yeah, if you are misdirecting an investigation, it’s usually because you are involved. Now we know that was precisely why he brought up that gang.

Yeah, if you are misdirecting an investigation, it’s usually because you are involved. Now we know that was precisely why he brought up that gang.
The sad part is that others in his family knew he killed the first old guy/step relative at mums house a year earlier.

But they never gave him up or the detectives were bullcrap.

So this allowed Locke to be free to kill again. Smh

Cousin charged in West Brookfield slayings of mother and three children

Cousin charged in West Brookfield slayings of mother and three children

He voluntarily gave investigators a DNA sample. On March 23, the State Police Crime Lab told investigators that his sample matched the DNA found on a disrobed portion of one of the children’s bodies, police said.

Why did they say his dna was found on a Disrobed part of 1 of the kids?

Was the word Disrobed telling us something sexual or did they use the word to make it more of a salacious story?

Because they could have simply said his dna was found on 1 of the victims and told us the source of the dna like hair, blood, semen, touch dna or whatever.

But they just left it open for us to wonder while using the word disrobed portion of a child. Smh

So either they should report the actual or just leave it basic so people are not fishing guesses. Jmo

I just hope that it was blood that he left at the scene and not semen.

Mass. As cold as this may seem, and I really thought about saying this, whatever evidence they had to bring charges so be it, blood or semen. And yes those words were purposely chosen to deepen the heinous inhuman characteristics if the perpetrators crime.

I can’t think of a suitable punishment.

No one but he himself committed this crime if he’s convicted. Whatever he left behind I hope the prosecutors utilize to the fullest extent allowable in the rules of evidence for the State of Massachusetts.

Rotting in hell is far to good for anyone who purposely takes one life. But to kill a mother AND thee innocent children is beyond anyone human.

Not only that, I can’t think in terms of additional damage he’s inflicted on his family.

Moses moved his kids home to where he thought was the safest place for them. And he’s living with the fact he moved them into direct contact with a monster, his own cousin.

Humanity often surprises me. But this is shocking.

Last edited:
Me too! And I was one that wasn’t counting that out. The fact that it is this brutal and that it’s family. So awful. Unbearable, really. But, as we all know, it does happen. The burning just seemed to put it over the top for me. But then again, I couldn’t even begin to get into the mindset of someone like that. All IMO. @MassGuy you got a time out?! :-0

The fire in and of itself was a stupid part of it. To use diesel was not smart, it was reflective of someone who really had no clue about anything involving acceleration

By definition:

Heartbroken
Heartbroken is a tough word. We define it as “crushed with sorrow or grief.” We’ve all been there at one time or another—you know it as soon as you feel it, and you can’t wait for it to go away.

I just hope that it was blood that he left at the scene and not semen.
March 23rd? That was awhile ago. I wonder what other evidence they have been lining up all this time for a conviction. The dis-robed child could be how it was worded in court. They also do not mention male or female child not that I want to even think about it. Worth checking on how it was worded in court. Locke is a Monster & Scum of this Earth. Those poor babies deserve so much more.

March 23rd? That was awhile ago. I wonder what other evidence they have been lining up all this time for a conviction. The dis-robed child could be how it was worded in court. They also do not mention male or female child not that I want to even think about it. Worth checking on how it was worded in court. Locke is a Monster & Scum of this Earth. Those poor babies deserve so much more.
Yeah. It appears they’ve had this case all but solved, for a while now. Semen evidence would be far more damaging than blood, because blood could be potentially explained away. But if some sort of sexual assault occurred, that is incredibly disturbing. I don’t want it to have happened,but he’s absolutely done if that’s what they have in terms of evidence. In truth, he’s done anyway though.

1. March 23rd? That was awhile ago. I wonder what other evidence they have been lining up all this time for a conviction. The dis-robed child could be how it was worded in court. They also do not mention male or female child not that I want to even think about it. Worth checking on how it was worded in court. Locke is a Monster & Scum of this Earth. Those poor babies deserve so much more.

My first thought is it was in the arrest warrant. Le reveals only what is necessary to meet the requirement of charging documents. And this may be the case here. It is of no use to besmirch the memory of the victims.

I don’t think I can source it here, but I have been reading some posts during the “wait” by these guys and they have posted some interesting things from their unnamed sources. Turtle Boy Sports. Local bloggers. If you want to look them up. They mention things about what we are talking about with the DNA and another possible relative that is involved (not poor Moses) This is so awful.

Its actually called the California Paid Family Medical Leave.

The California State Disability Insurance (SDI) program provides PaidFamily Leave (PFL) benefits to eligible workers who need time off work to care for a seriously ill child, parent, parent-in-law, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse, or registered domestic partner, or to bond with a new child entering the family ...

its def not 6 months. I received this when my son had cancer. it was like 6 weeks then you can extend it for 2 more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back