MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is dong great work on this thread.

jmo

I hope she scratched his face, an area he cannot hide.

I highly doubt a paramedic would send someone who had been in an accident to a resort to clean up. They would have cleaned the wounds up themself.

I wonder if the resort employee noticed the car the two were driving?

Maybe they were on foot, if the "motorcycle" was wrecked in the crash.

If this is true (the Daily Mail is not the most reliable source) I have a feeling that the woman was the man's mother.

interesting question

jmo

I seriously doubt she's still missing or that case has anything to do with this. The Princeton police had a reverse 911 call put out to all town residents just a few hours after she went missing, right around 4/5 o'clock. There is no way that if there was another incident even remotely similar and she was still missing that there wouldn't be a peep about it.

I highly doubt a paramedic would send someone who had been in an accident to a resort to clean up. They would have cleaned the wounds up themself.

I share your doubts!

Should be an easy enough story to verify - call around to local ambulance services, see who was working that day, and ask.

jmo

Footage from the resort should show the vehicle, right?

Wow...if this pans out, today's "run of the mill" press conference that didn't live up to "significant" just might have been significant after all.

Hope so.

I seriously doubt she's still missing or that case has anything to do with this. The Princeton police had a reverse 911 call put out to all town residents just a few hours after she went missing, right around 4/5 o'clock. There is no way that if there was another incident even remotely similar and she was still missing that there wouldn't be a peep about it.

Agreed. I'm a local and saw Vanessa's picture all over my Facebook newsfeed once she was reported missing.

I share your doubts!

Should be an easy enough story to verify - call around to local ambulance services, see who was working that day, and ask.

jmo
Yep. That would never happen with an actual paramedic. Injuries would be treated by the professionals. In fact (and I'm not placing any blame for a delay in reporting) that would have been suspicious enough for me to report it. Red flag that something/someone is not right. I'm wondering why they would go somewhere public though, and not just go home?

Footage from the resort should show the vehicle, right?

Wow...if this pans out, today's "run of the mill" press conference that didn't live up to "significant" just might have been significant after all.

Hope so.

The parking lot is fairly large don't think there are cameras anywhere but the building.

It's a really weird story because Wachusett Mt isn't a resort that has hotel rooms or anything, it's just a small local ski mountain. I would t even think that there would even be any employees there in the summer except if there was a festival.

Agreed. I'm a local and saw Vanessa's picture all over my Facebook newsfeed once she was reported missing.

Agreed I first saw it Sunday night about 6 from Princeton friends posting links.

Maybe they were on foot, if the "motorcycle" was wrecked in the crash.

If this is true (the Daily Mail is not the most reliable source) I have a feeling that the woman was the man's mother.

It would have been a surly substantial walk if they were on foot.

It's a really weird story because Wachusett Mt isn't a resort that has hotel rooms or anything, it's just a small local ski mountain. I would t even think that there would even be any employees there in the summer except if there was a festival.
What about the restaurant? I think they're open daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli