MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant seem to find the info in all the post, does LE have her cell phone or is it missing?

Image of evidence being removed in brown paper bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0734.JPG
    IMG_0734.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 116
They asked for the assistance from the FBI. It will be thoroughly investigated on many levels. Thankfully, they are taking time to be thorough and accurate .

We have speculation with minimal info. But facts will come out in due time. Let's pray for Justice for Vanessa and her family.

There's no bark and no branches on that thin tree to the left. The other tree leans toward it, shows charring in multiple places, and a portion of bark is also missing. Did police remove it for sampling? Did they remove all of the bark from the tree to the left?? Could she have been tied to those trees at some point? Would they be strong enough if she were unsconscious/dead? That might fit with her "head," hands and feet being burned. The dug-up area could be where he burned her clothes, etc.

Perhaps the most grisly photo: originally posted by mevadus at the link below..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ceton-7-August-2016-2&p=12756714#post12756714
attachment.php

Thank You Camerabug.
OK the cell is missing and she had it on her because a passerby saw her supposedly talking on it? The perp than knew enough to take the phone and dispose of it. I saw something on an above posts about a ping at a restaurant. Nothing since?

It appears he was extremely familiar with the area to do all this brazenly.

They are thorough in many ways.
-----------------------------------------------

About two dozen state troopers returned Thursday to the wooded area where Marcotte was killed.

The troopers were from the Special Emergency Response Team, a specially trained search team, and the Crime Scene Services unit.

Globe staff - August 11th.

I would assume the Perp took the phone, destroyed it, or whatever - however there is nothing reported yet if they did end up finding it or what is in the brown bag they were carrying.

There's no bark and no branches on that thin tree to the left. The other tree leans toward it, shows charring in multiple places, and a portion of bark is also missing. Did police remove it for sampling? Did they remove all of the bark from the tree to the left?? Could she have been tied to those trees at some point? Would they be strong enough if she were unsconscious/dead? That might fit with her "head," hands and feet being burned. The dug-up area could be where he burned her clothes, etc.

JEF the tree to me looks like it has been stripped for sometime from the color.. I myself am thinking he tied her to the tree. Was any rope etc found or do we not know that. He left her clothes there and burned them also. I always reference the perp as a HE but we can never forget it can also be a SHE!

JEF the tree to me looks like it has been stripped for sometime from the color.. I myself am thinking he tied her to the tree. Was any rope etc found or do we not know that. He left her clothes there and burned them also. I always reference the perp as a HE but we can never forget it can also be a SHE!

Thursday, Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. issued another plea to the public for information. Early said investigators believe Marcotte's assailant to be a man

CBS

LE has stated its a he.

Thursday, Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. issued another plea to the public for information. Early said investigators believe Marcotte's assailant to be a man

CBS

Hmmmmm a man, I wonder if they have DNA?

I have wondered this type of thing too in that if indeed the perp knew of her, it was so arrogant to do all of this so close to her Princeton "home".

CBS

Hmmmmm a man, I wonder if they have DNA?

Does anyone remember if the Karina Vetrano crime was well known at that point? Or did it gain national attention After VM's murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member