MA - Vanessa Marcotte, 27, murdered, Princeton, 7 Aug 2016 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone for sharing all your insights. It's proving very helpful in my amateur profiling theories.
I've honed in on my profile even tighter. I still would love to know if the mom had repair work done to her home within a couple weeks of the murder. Plumbing or roofing, but I'm pretty honed in on roofing.

It's not the moms house. It's the moms sister

We do know the fire was contained. Questionable based on that fact, whether he had any water with him too.

We have no evidence she got in a vehicle. We do know law enforcement would like information regarding a vehicle in the area. A vehicle could be involved by him for various reasons To keep a look out for her on the loop, to transport her (after he did this to secondary crime scene - although risky to add evidence to vehicle) or only used after getting things to drive back quicker to cover up what was done. etc.

Yes, you are right. I am so interested to know if there was recent roof work done. I believe the roofing torch might be similar to what might have been used at the crime scene. Speculation only.

Thank you everyone for sharing all your insights. It's proving very helpful in my amateur profiling theories.
I've honed in on my profile even tighter. I still would love to know if the mom had repair work done to her home within a couple weeks of the murder. Plumbing or roofing, but I'm pretty honed in on roofing.

Wouldn't work like that mostly be done during the week though? When VM wouldn't have even been there?

and yes, there is speculation obviously, but productive speculation comes from the facts reported and known.

Respectfully but if LE made speculations only on the known facts, then they would never get anywhere in solving crimes.

Solving a crime is like trying to put together a puzzle without all the pieces. You can never get even close to figuring out how all the facts fit together if you make no attempt to speculate on what the missing pieces could be.

This type of discussion can help trigger ideas or thoughts or lightbulb moments in oneself or others, and perhaps help all see things from various angles. Personally I think this is a good thing.

If all we do is sit here and write down the same very limited facts over and over again then all we are doing is merely gossiping about this case instead of trying to work together and bounce ideas off each other.

It's clearly not up to us to solve a case, but I'd rather be here working to get closer to answers, then coming here just to pray and gossip. Just my opinion of course.

Wouldn't work like that mostly be done during the week though? When VM wouldn't have even been there?

Speculation..yes, however I could imagine a scenario where a phone call discussing what to do on the upcoming weekend visit could be overheard? Or what if someone at the market asked the Mom how VM was doing and Mom chatted about her upcoming visit while the killer was grabbing a few items nearby and overheard the conversation...small towns are information treasure troves-at least mine is (but then there are only 500 of us)

Generally. But its not uncommon for work to be done on weekends to maintain schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Texas and the roofing and home building construction crews work 7 days a week here. Depends on if they are regulated by a homeowners association as to what time/days they can work.

It appears no matter how experienced this person is, the cover up was 'rushed'. Anyone could come along upon the fire/burning act going on in broad daylight, Sunday afternoon.

Are you saying that the house at 109 Brooks Station Rd, from which Jessica left to jog, was Jessica's aunt's house? I've only ever seen press reports that say it's Jessica's mother's house. Have I missed something?

Are you saying that the house at 109 Brooks Station Rd, from which Jessica left to jog, was Jessica's aunt's house? I've only ever seen press reports that say it's Jessica's mother's house. Have I missed something?

Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the second press conference with Early there are times when's he's being open and times when he's not. Watch his body language, especially the hands. When someone asks if police know if she was targeted the body language changes and becomes defensive; this also happens when he talks about the cause of death, the additional tests, and the other investigation. That is also the point at which the FBI got involved, after the autopsy that morning.

Maybe if the killer targeted Vanessa it was really someone else he was angry at, someone specific who treated him very badly. Maybe he knew Vanessa in some distant way and objectified her but now that he has learned more about her from the press he does feel some guilt. She seems like such a giving, kind person, who would never intentionally hurt anyone, the last person this should happen to.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/19/state-police-princeton-jogger-murder-fbi-vanessa-marcotte/

I think you meant to say Vanesssa. But yes the home her mom is living in belongs to the mothers sister and her husband.

We know VM grew up in Leominster. But her parents are divorced. And we also know her father purchased a home in Leominster in 2005. So we can guess that perhaps that was around the time of the divorce. And also perhaps 2005 is around the time her mom moved in with her sister and brother in law in Princeton. Vanessa graduated HS in 2007, so it's possible she too could have lived in Princeton during the very end of HS.

At the second press conference with Early there are times when's he's being open and times when he's not. Watch his body language, especially the hands. When someone asks if police know if she was targeted the body language changes and becomes defensive; this also happens when he talks about the cause of death, the additional tests, and the other investigation. That is also the point at which the FBI got involved, after the autopsy that morning.

Maybe if the killer targeted Vanessa it was really someone else he was angry at, someone specific who treated him very badly. Maybe he knew Vanessa in some distant way and objectified her but now that he has learned more about her from the press he does feel some guilt. She seems like such a giving, kind person, who would never intentionally hurt anyone, the last person this should happen to.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/08/19/state-police-princeton-jogger-murder-fbi-vanessa-marcotte/

No-one being caught yet shows this killer may not be in the system for any prior crimes. IF this person has a history without getting caught, could explain his brazen behavior with this. He could also 'appear' normal with no obvious rebellion or odd behavior incidents before.

However, it seems people close to him, his family and/or friends would notice something is wrong lately.

This sick person knew exactly what to do with quick planning actions when she fought by proceeding to 'cover things up'. This points to calculating ,experienced person IMO

It's not necessary to dismiss anything that may be rumor. That's not really the point. Can't take it as fact is all. Can't discuss it as a topic publicly. But sleuthing always includes much behind the scenes fact finding and also SM involvement that just can't be included here. There is much to be gleaned privately in sleuthing a case that simply cannot be discussed publicly. We even have off-public forums like the parking lot where things can be discussed without public viewing.

Everyone in town knows very much, for sure. But here in discussion, only that which can be verified is allowed. None of that means to dismiss valuable information from your research. Not at all. Consider it all. But some things cannot be brought here in a public forum.

I suppose I have been here too long, LOL

Thnks Steleheart, I have been away from here for to long and am still trying to get acclimated!!! I forgot all about the parking lot.

However, it seems people close to him, his family and/or friends would notice something is wrong lately.

Not really, you know how there are really good con artist? Well he could be very cool and calculated by personality. Of course yes it could be someone has noticed some odd behavior but might also think well maybe he is having personal problems because he might be someone that they could not imagine doing such a thing hence it would not even enter their minds. Or they are thinking he is a possibility and do not want to turn in their family member/best friend etc. People can be strange as we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody