Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's a mis-translation, but I've always wondered why Mrs Mcann shouted: 'They've taken her' - if indeed she did so.

If I'd lost my child I'd have shouted 'Someone's taken her ', rather than assumed it was more than one person.

It makes me think that the McCanns already suspected a group were following them - or Madeleine - and that she had suspects in mind.

Anyone with any suggestions?

Maybe it's a mis-translation, but I've always wondered why Mrs Mcann shouted: 'They've taken her' - if indeed she did so.

If I'd lost my child I'd have shouted 'Someone's taken her ', rather than assumed it was more than one person.

It makes me think that the McCanns already suspected a group were following them - or Madeleine - and that she had suspects in mind.

Since the beginning the fact Mrs. Mcann instantly catorgorzied maddies dissapearance as "They have taken her" as never sat well with me. If a child is missing I think most people would be screaming my child is missing. I would think most people would first think the child wandered away or is hiding. This is even more likley in a situatin where a child was left alone. The statement They have taken her needs explaining as far as I am concerned.

mjak

I suggest that can't be the case, Kate has already said as much when she proclaimed it felt like the safest thing in the world, it never entered their minds someone would take their child.

Even after warnings on burglaries, even after the children had cried for whom knows how long on other nights. After five days, they still left the children all alone. So, I don't think she felt they or Madeleine were being followed. Probably because they weren't.:(

I suggest that can't be the case, Kate has already said as much when she proclaimed it felt like the safest thing in the world, it never entered their minds someone would take their child.

Even after warnings on burglaries, even after the children had cried for whom knows how long on other nights. They still left them alone. So, I don't think she felt they or Madeleine were being followed. Probably because they weren't.:(

Exactly.

The McCanns knew they had nothing to fear from burglars, I feel.

Since the beginning the fact Mrs. Mcann instantly catorgorzied maddies dissapearance as "They have taken her" as never sat well with me. If a child is missing I think most people would be screaming my child is missing. I would think most people would first think the child wandered away or is hiding. This is even more likley in a situatin where a child was left alone. The statement They have taken her needs explaining as far as I am concerned.

mjak

Also-it has not be reported to my knowledge that KM said Madeleine. Why would she not say her name?? Like 'Maddie's missing-help'. I have a problem with this sine the McCanns have two girls-how was it to be known which child she was talking about. I feel it seemsso odd as to not call her by her name.:confused: :confused:

Also-it has not be reported to my knowledge that KM said Madeleine. Why would she not say her name?? Like 'Maddie's missing-help'. I have a problem with this sine the McCanns have two girls-how was it to be known which child she was talking about. I feel it seemsso odd as to not call her by her name.:confused: :confused:

It does show a disconnection.

I think THAT is it. Good job.

Me too shazza. The paper would have writtten it all in PT and translated daddy to papa, even if the witness said it in English. The readers are PT.

Question on the cadaver dog-Eddie.
Can the dog sniff out a smell of a specific body such as Madeleine or is it just a deceased human based on the death process.

What if furniture was bought at a thrift store or from an estate sale--where someone else had died--not died in the apartment, but died on the matress or chair or whatever that waqs bought used and put in the apartment??

Just a thought. :eek: :eek: :eek: As I am looking at some of our antiques and handmedown furniture in our house at after 3 in the morning!!! I have the creeps:cool:

Bahaahaaaa, Petra - "my english needs to be translated to english". MINE TOO!:blushing:

But you must first find them and charge them to have that. As well, if you're wearing gloves and do not bleed,shed hair, expectorate, or otherwise give off bodily fluids, and you are in and out of a home in a few minutes, the odds of the police finding DNA are minimal.

In the States, being only charged with a crime does not result in having DNA on record. Only convicted felons' DNA is on record.

We don't know what the policy is in Portugal, of course, but again, given the disregard for maintaining crime scene integrity, I would be surprised to learn they have an extensive DNA database of convicted felons.

The burglar who was reportedly hitting up the resort rooms seemed to have no concern about leaving DNA.

The burglar-killed-Maddie-and-hid-the-body is the weakest theory.

That leaves: pedophile taking her for himself, child sex ring taking her for business, and accidental overdose/other with the parents involvement.

It is fairly well known over here about the ummm....how do I say this politely, the nature of investigation by PJ and GNR in PT.
Better than some -------but lots of room for improvement.:silenced: :silenced: imoo

Even after warnings on burglaries, even after the children had cried for whom knows how long on other nights. After five days, they still left the children all alone. So, I don't think she felt they or Madeleine were being followed. Probably because they weren't.:(

ABSOLUTELY great point Carpe!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It has been reported that Kate "felt" that they were being watched and yet she still left them alone....you may have stumbled on something very telling Carpe....FABULOUS!!

While I reserve all judgement, this one makes me sick to my stomach...

better get to sleep here--good night all and good evening and good morning to others.

It is fairly well known over here about the ummm....how do I say this politely, the nature of investigation by PJ and GNR in PT.
Better than some -------but lots of room for improvement.:silenced: :silenced: imoo

I agree, the only one whom didn't luck out on that is Madeleine.

ABSOLUTELY great point Carpe!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

It has been reported that Kate "felt" that they were being watched and yet she still left them alone....you may have stumbled on something very telling Carpe....FABULOUS!!

While I reserve all judgement, this one makes me sick to my stomach...

wow...good point!!

KM has added insult to injury with that thought process:furious:

I agree, the only one whom didn't luck out on that is Madeleine.

That poor sweetie pie.
I love the image of her being with a happy family eating a big bowl of ice cream-that someone posted here.

It is my thought in my minds eye that allows me to get to sleep.
Good nite all.:blowkiss:

Unless we are to believe that Jane Tanner saw a stranger taking off with Maddeline and then procedded to carry on her business like normal we can not accept that Jane Tanner is sure of what she saw. Her actions tell a different story. She did not interceded, she did not yell stop , she did not shout for the police.... Her actions that night as far as we know is she carried on as usual until after Maddies disapearance when she decided the significance of what she saw. This is deductive reasoning and in this case it is based on human memory which is very faulted. Sorry jane Tanner can not be positive of this IMO.

mjak

Jane Tanner's memory of the events....
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
bsflag.gif
IMHO....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online