Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened to Martin Brunt's interview on Sky and he said Souza (sp?) said he was not aware of any results being back. ????
These PLE are cagey to say the least. IF the results ARE "signifcant" I would suspect something should happen quickly...

I listened to Martin Brunt's interview on Sky and he said Souza (sp?) said he was not aware of any results being back. ????
These PLE are cagey to say the least. IF the results ARE "signifcant" I would suspect something should happen quickly...

Oh not, not again.......the rollercoaster.:hand::hand:

Jdee....I am screaming in my head for Madeleine!!!!

I'm screaming out loud for Madeleine. Thank goodness nobody's home but me.

I'm at work... that's why I scream inside my head...

I've read quite a few articles today, so can't be certain where I read this, but it described the searches going on late in the evening of May 3. Gerry and Kate were described as searching the narrow lanes below the resort, calling Madeleine's name. So to that extent, they did believe she could have walked and wandered...but it would also give them time, possibly alone, to do whatever needed doing.
I will try to find the exact article and post the link.

http://gazetadigitalpraiadaluz.blogspot.com/2007/09/some-advice-to-penny-wark-correspondent.html

(... )The McCanns scoured the lanes above the resort, shouting for her in the dark. Police notified border police, Spanish police and airports and deployed sniffer dogs (...) there were conflicting reports yesterday of how effective the Portuguese police operation has been.” - The Independent, May 5, 2007;

BTW, this is a very interesting refutation by Paolo Reis of Penny Wark's puff piece on the McCanns.

Well it looks like my friend will not be able to call me tonight, crazy busy in PDL and they use public phones which have lines of people waiting. I am hoping for a quick call in the AM (my time). I would love to hear about how many news trucks have arrived in town.

I am hopeful for some real news tomorrow, praying that the results are not "inconclusive". We (all of us, all over the world) deserve some kind of closure, one way or the other. No matter what happens I cannot get past the fact that if the McCanns had not left those babies alone we would not have gone through the last four months of grief!

I expect for the next couple of days you can find me here:

CCC.jpg

I call it CCC (Colomom's Command Central)

Hope it isnt too long before we hear the results of the tests that the P LE are in possession of. Not holding my breath, been let down too many times before. Hope whatever information they have it will let us know where Madelaine is. Prayers for Madelaine.

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 125 - 05/09/2007

We were surprised to find increased media presence in Praia da Luz again today. We were followed down to church, then to the shops and back to our accommodation which is very unusual, apart from the build up to the 100 days. All the excitement seems to be over the results of the recent forensic tests that again have created a huge amount of speculation. There has been no official conformation that the report has been received, or what the tests suggest if anything!

Kate and I went for a run along the coast at lunchtime. It was pretty windy but still warm enough. Later in the afternoon we went to visit a friend of Kate’s who is on holiday in a nearby village with her family. They brought lots of cards from well-wishers at home and we talked a lot about the search for Madeleine. The twins had a great time splashing around in a little inflatable paddle pool, singing songs and being doted on by the older kids.

Direct from Mars....

Such a precious little girl. I wish she had been "more precious" to her parents.

Well it looks like my friend will not be able to call me tonight, crazy busy in PDL and they use public phones which have lines of people waiting. I am hoping for a quick call in the AM (my time). I would love to hear about how many news trucks have arrived in town.

I am hopeful for some real news tomorrow, praying that the results are not "inconclusive". We (all of us, all over the world) deserve some kind of closure, one way or the other. No matter what happens I cannot get past the fact that if the McCanns had not left those babies alone we would not have gone through the last four months of grief!

I expect for the next couple of days you can find me here:

CCC.jpg

I call it CCC (Colomom's Command Central)

Hey Colomom, I really don't think you have enough computers in that room. I think one could fit hanging from the ceiling, te he. :angel:

Hey Colomom, I really don't think you have enough computers in that room. I think one could fit hanging from the ceiling, te he. :angel:

Agreed! But where's the mini fridge, the coffeemaker, and the microwave?

:p

Edited because I double posted after watching the video clip. Sorry!

Hey, you don't need a bed when you have a coffee maker nearby!

Latest Update - Gerry's Blog/Diary

Day 125 - 05/09/2007

We were surprised to find increased media presence in Praia da Luz again today. We were followed down to church, then to the shops and back to our accommodation which is very unusual, apart from the build up to the 100 days. All the excitement seems to be over the results of the recent forensic tests that again have created a huge amount of speculation. There has been no official conformation that the report has been received, or what the tests suggest if anything!

Kate and I went for a run along the coast at lunchtime. It was pretty windy but still warm enough. Later in the afternoon we went to visit a friend of Kate’s who is on holiday in a nearby village with her family. They brought lots of cards from well-wishers at home and we talked a lot about the search for Madeleine. The twins had a great time splashing around in a little inflatable paddle pool, singing songs and being doted on by the older kids.

Direct from Mars....

NO KIDDIN! Definently not on THIS planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse