Madeleine McCann 3 year old missing in Portugal - Part 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, I hope you know how special you are, the time and effort you put in this thread to try and help dear little Madelaine is just beyond my comprehension,

I have a question and I'm not being sarcastic. I really don't understand how this thread is helping "dear little Madelaine". Can someone please enlighten me? I must be missing something here.

I have a question and I'm not being sarcastic. I really don't understand how this thread is helping "dear little Madelaine". Can someone please enlighten me? I must be missing something here.
It is a thankyou for the poster who spend a lot of their time finding the information to post here as links, who have gone to great lengths to write to those in higher places for their help, Im sure a lot of you posters dont realise what is involved in getting some of this information to you all. There are a few great posters who work hard on this thread, and I think a thankyou is the lease we could do for them. If we were closer I would love to meet the compassionate people who post here and want to know as much as they can about a beautiful little girl called Madelaine who is missing.

At the very least, having this thread keeps Madeleine's story fresh in people's minds. The missing, if alive, are more likely to be found if people remember to watch for them and people from around the world read here.

One poster has friends visiting the actual location in Portugal for example. That could possibly lead to a sighting or information that will help find Maddie, perhaps even during their travels there and back.

I have seen some missing cases solved right here on Websleuths. Whether or not WS can help find Maddie remains to be seen, but tips given to LE have panned out in some other cases.

Maybe in this case, it isn't really helping her. But in cases in the US, we know that LE has read here in the past for information. Sometimes posters have even come up with ideas that provided angles for them to pursue.

No, I'm not going to either. I've been disappointed too often.

Express/LUSA News Agency, 15:55, 5 Sept 2007
http://expresso.clix.pt/Lusa/Interior.aspx?content_id=415323

Copied from: http://helpmadeleine.proboards79.co...eral&action=display&thread=1188908993&page=12 post # 177

Madeleine: PJ Faro says they have still not received any results from the British laboratory

A source from PJ Faro confirmed today to Lusa that as of 15:30 no results have been received at their department from the exams done by the British lab on the biological samples collected in the apartment from whence Madeleine McCann disappeared.

"There is no information that points to the arrival today" of the exam results from the samples collected at the end of July, guaranteed the PJ Faro source to Lusa.

PJ is waiting for the English lab to send the exam results, but the same source underlines that "the investigation is not stopped, dependent from those same results."

Lusa contacted the English lab by phone, in Birmingham, and was told that they could not provide any information given the privacy of the case.

The same PJ source also told Lusa that the weekly meetings with the McCann couple "stopped making sense, because there is nothing new that can be divulged."

In addition, the source guaranteed that, as opposed to what has been announced, there is no meeting scheduled for today with the parents of young Madeleine McCann, missing for more than four months.

The child, four years old, disappeared in May from the room where she slept with her twin siblings in an apartment in a tourist complex in Praia da Luz, Lago, Algarve, while the parents dined in a nearby restaurant.

JPC/SK/TQ

I would not be at all suprised....seems like they love to make us sweat!!

BTW, my friend leaves tomorrow at 3:00 PDL time so needless to say, we are praying like mad!

I will update you on their latest report in a few hours.

OK folks...just came to post and as usual you are all ahead of me!!!!

Should be interesting..........my gut says inconclusive or unknown dna.
But always up for a surprise in this investigation!

Hi Petra,

I will let you take over for me as I really need to take a break. No fair announcing any arrests until I get back!!

Back soon....

Hi Petra,

I will let you take over for me as I really need to take a break. No fair announcing any arrests until I get back!!

Back soon....

Ok colomom.....I took a long break so now it is your turn---have fun and chill out.
We will be here.:D

And we won't discuss the arrests...it is already after 6pm in PT....so bet nothing until tomorrow at best. If PJ can pull it together.

imho

They said the results were "significant". Whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste