• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early on we heard that the McCanns couldn't have driven anywhere because they didn't have a car. But it appears that their friends had rental cars because the PJ have confiscated them and are checking for blood, etc. in them. And when you consider that one of them- Russell O'Brien?- wasn't at dinner that night or was very late, then there was a window of time where someone could've disposed of her if an accident (or worse) took place.

Both parents look like they're going to be sick, especially Kate. Regardless of whether they had something to do with this, they must be incredibly frightened. If they're innocent, then they're facing up to losing their daughter forever. If they aren't, it's all about to come crashing down around them.

My impression was that I have never seen so much blinking in my life.

It bugs me that at 1min 50sec he says "we would never, ever put anything in the public domain that would put the investigation of Madeleine at risk". The investigation of Madeleine? The investigation? What about putting Madeleine at risk? At 2min 49sec there is a huge gulp after saying that they strongly believe that Madeleine was taken alive from the apartment. At 3min 14 secs he says it has been "difficult" that their car is being looked at. Why would it be difficult? At 3min 40sec he is really pushing how they contacted the police "from the minute....police were called very early on....we alerted them almost immediately...."

Maybe I am being picky....

Right, Colomom...the McCanns ran several miles every day of their vacation, and had ample time to check out the terrain.

Also, if a member of their close-knit group collaborated, (like Russ O'Brien?)...she could have been carried off down the beach to a waiting boat and been taken out a ways and dropped in the ocean. They were an athletic bunch--the Gang of Eight-- and no doubt had access to barbells or somesuch for weights.

Early on we heard that the McCanns couldn't have driven anywhere because they didn't have a car. But it appears that their friends had rental cars because the PJ have confiscated them and are checking for blood, etc. in them. And when you consider that one of them- Russell O'Brien?- wasn't at dinner that night or was very late, then there was a window of time where someone could've disposed of her if an accident (or worse) took place.

Cali,

They had a car! They had a Jeep, they talk about it in the video. Also here:

"The english police agents accompanied the PJ into level -4 of the parking garage in Portimao, away from photographers, and watched the collection of residues in the blue jeep that was used by the McCann couple, the vehicle that was rented by Madeleine’s family for their Algarve vacation."
(I'll look for the actual link to that article).

Strange that it was never mentioned before....

If you want up-to-the-minute news, there is a woman named Isabel who is Portuguese and posting comments on Aussie Mike's blog.

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

She says that news organizations from all over the world are beginning to arrive in Praia da Luz, although there appears to be very little of the new information in the British press (seeing as how they've been sucking up to the McCanns anyway for the past 3 months).

According to Ocean Club sources, nobody has ever been known to die in the apartment the family stayed in while on vacation, either before they rented it or afterwards. If there was a dead body in the apartment, it was there while the McCanns were.

The general feeling there is that if the blood evidence is proven, it can only mean the parents or their friends were involved because nobody in his right mind would kill Madeleine and "babysit" her body for 2 hours in the apartment.

But a new worry has surfaced, that there is nowhere in Europe the perp could get a fair trial because of the heated emotions over her death and how the crime was covered up.

My impression was that I have never seen so much blinking in my life.

It bugs me that at 1min 50sec he says "we would never, ever put anything in the public domain that would put the investigation of Madeleine at risk". The investigation of Madeleine? The investigation? What about putting Madeleine at risk? At 2min 49sec there is a huge gulp after saying that they strongly believe that Madeleine was taken alive from the apartment. At 3min 14 secs he says it has been "difficult" that their car is being looked at. Why would it be difficult? At 3min 40sec he is really pushing how they contacted the police "from the minute....police were called very early on....we alerted them almost immediately...."

Maybe I am being picky....

No, you aren't. I guess I have more compassion for KM than I should. I don't like him at all, but IMO they're like trapped rats. It makes me wonder if they ever thought it would come to this. With the British media in their pockets, the huge fund and everyone insisting that Madeleine had been kidnapped, they may have felt invulnerable.

From SkyNews- A Jeep used by the couple on their holiday in Praia da Luz was still being tested by forensic science experts and sniffer dogs today. Tests have also been carried out on a car belonging to Robert Murat, the only official suspect in the case, his mother, his girlfriend, her estranged husband and Sergei Malinka, a Russian web designer who had worked for Mr Murat.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2214913.ece

So either they had a car during their holiday, or it was one they rented after Madeleine's disappearance.

And also this- The McCann family was on a week’s holiday with three other couples and their children and a single woman. The couples are Dr Russell O’Brien and Jane Tanner, both 36, from Exeter, Dr Fiona Payne, 34, and her husband David from Leicester, and Rachel Oldfield, 36, and her husband Matthew, from London.

Have we ever learned the name of the single woman? I think it might be Najova Chekaya. She was quoted in the first SOL report as saying she had no comment about the McCanns or Madeleine's disappearance.

Cali,

They had a car! They had a Jeep, they talk about it in the video. Also here:

"The english police agents accompanied the PJ into level -4 of the parking garage in Portimao, away from photographers, and watched the collection of residues in the blue jeep that was used by the McCann couple, the vehicle that was rented by Madeleine’s family for their Algarve vacation."
(I'll look for the actual link to that article).

Strange that it was never mentioned before....

I found this mention: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2214913.ece (at least it is in English). I think the above quote is from the Portuguese press. I have been all over the 'net and can't remember where I am finding this stuff....
322.png

But a new worry has surfaced, that there is nowhere in Europe the perp could get a fair trial because of the heated emotions over her death and how the crime was covered up.

I know, bring the perp here, to Denver....I would go every day!

Could someone answer these questions for me:

1. Madeleine was the result of in vitro fertilization. Was the sperm from Gerry, or from a donor? IOW, was Gerry Maddie's natural father?

2. When was the last time anyone OTHER THAN KATE OR GERRY saw Madeleine alive on the day she was murdered (or killed accidentally)?

1. Madeleine was the result of in vitro fertilization. Was the sperm from Gerry, or from a donor? IOW, was Gerry Maddie's natural father?

2. When was the last time anyone OTHER THAN KATE OR GERRY saw Madeleine alive on the day she was murdered (or killed accidentally)?

I don't know about the first, but there was a 6 pm to 9 pm window where the parents were supposedly the only ones known to have seen Madeleine. If the McCann friends didn't visually eye-ball the children sleeping when they supposedly checked on them from 9-10:00, the window widens. And given that the staff didn't see anyone from the table get up and leave until KM "checked" at ten, it appears that at least four hours went by.

And also this- The McCann family was on a week’s holiday with three other couples and their children and a single woman. The couples are Dr Russell O’Brien and Jane Tanner, both 36, from Exeter, Dr Fiona Payne, 34, and her husband David from Leicester, and Rachel Oldfield, 36, and her husband Matthew, from London.

Have we ever learned the name of the single woman? I think it might be Najova Chekaya. She was quoted in the first SOL report as saying she had no comment about the McCanns or Madeleine's disappearance.[/quote]

I believe the person named Najova Chekaya was the aerobics instructor who worked at the resort who Gerry invited over to dinner with them that night. I rememeber because I like her name.... I don't think there has EVER been any clear answer as to who the single woman was!

I believe the person named Najova Chekaya was the aerobics instructor who worked at the resort who Gerry invited over to dinner with them that night. I rememeber because I like her name.... I don't think there has EVER been any clear answer as to who the single woman was!
That could be. If so, the single friend has certainly skated under the radar.

I was checking out the SOL report this afternoon and came across this:

Gerry and Kate’s friends, who are interrogated tightly by the PJ over almost a month, refuse to clarify this contradiction, when asked by Sol. “We have a pact. This is our matter only. It is nobody else’s business”, says David Payne, another element with the group. Minutes after we tried to contact Kate, Gerry, in a fury, calls the Sol journalist: “What do you think you are doing? Do you think you’re better than the portuguese police? I’m going to forward your contact to PJ and you will have to explain yourselves”.

Maybe now we can see why GM was so angry with the SOL newspaper. They're the ones who started asking the hard questions and put this whole shindig in motion.

Anyways, I'm off for awhile. My children start school on the 20th and need new clothes. Ta-ta, I'll be back.

Sorry Pinkhammer, I do not know the answer to either question and I have seen many others asking the same. We will probably have to wait for the book....:rolleyes:

Weird things have been happening while I sleep, the photos of Madelaine, the one where her eye looks to been doctored, is so weird, dont know what reason is needed for that to have been done. Gobsmacked.

The blood in the apartment, waiting with abated breath for the results, imo it could be anyones blood, that apartment would have been rented out to many holiday makers, and it sounds like it was only drops of blood, not enough for a large injury, but nonetheless it could be evidence that will help tell us what happened.

Finally interviewing the McCanns seperately should have been done earlier in the investigation, with so much time past, their would have their stories down pat, but hopefully Kate, as I also see her being the weakest, will crack and tell the truth.

My brain is so inundated with theories and all the information that I have read and seen on the media, that my mind is just so bamboozelled cant think staight.
I hope the truth comes out soon.

Just a real quickie - I really should be in bed:blowkiss:

Re:- 2. When was the last time anyone OTHER THAN KATE OR GERRY saw Madeleine alive on the day she was murdered (or killed accidentally)?

I dont think we'll have to wait for the book for that one - I think its pretty obvious from one of the Portuguese papers today (gee dont ask me which one-I've read so many) that it must have been after tea at @6pm.
(They know that rumour is 'out there' - why not offer up some of the usual sugar coated PR ****?)

BBCNews have just reported that the tests on the blood are being done here in the UK and results expected in @3 days.... what an interesting time it must be in VillaMcCann right now.....

I really hope you are all ok - I will pop in tomorrow - good to see colomom is keeping you on top......

Lets all pray this is nearing a conclusion now - although I do feel they will hold on till the bitter end - but Kate will be the one to crack first.

See you all soon:blowkiss:

From Cat Lynette's link on post 70:
Here are the questions we have been pondering, presented in the portuguese media. They are asking what was the deal with the monitoring! How had been organized the turns of monitoring to the children?

- Who was the adult who was in first place to make the patrol?

- And in second?

- With that time interval?

- How many children of the other couples were to sleep to the same hour?

- How it was the verification order?

And here's a very interesting question regarding BLEACH:
They had muriatic acid lixívia or in house?

- Which the supermarket where made these purchases?

- When they had bought these products of hygiene?
-

These questions seem to suggest that the friends moved clothes that night- whose clothes? Their own or some belonging to the McCanns?- Some of the friends moved of clothes in this night?

And a question about who wasn't there for the whole evening:
- Some of them was absent one hour or more?

It's difficult to analyze whether these are mainstream questions being asked by mainstream media...but interesting, nonetheless.

Can someone post the blown-up version here? I don't know how to do that to a picture. Thanks.

i actually suspect that someone at the newspaper that printed the doctored photo thought something was wrong with the picture and didn't realize that the funny shape was really supposed to be in the picture. Probably not sinister.

About the trial -- very few criminal trials are jury trials in Portugal.

If you want up-to-the-minute news, there is a woman named Isabel who is Portuguese and posting comments on Aussie Mike's blog.

http://ionglobaltrends.blogspot.com/search/label/Madeleine McCann

She says that news organizations from all over the world are beginning to arrive in Praia da Luz, although there appears to be very little of the new information in the British press (seeing as how they've been sucking up to the McCanns anyway for the past 3 months).

According to Ocean Club sources, nobody has ever been known to die in the apartment the family stayed in while on vacation, either before they rented it or afterwards. If there was a dead body in the apartment, it was there while the McCanns were.

The general feeling there is that if the blood evidence is proven, it can only mean the parents or their friends were involved because nobody in his right mind would kill Madeleine and "babysit" her body for 2 hours in the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState