Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya:
First, I get the ipad thing.. You can always spot a post from my iphone as opposed to my laptop. It is frustrating!

I did not read Kate's book and can not comment to what is in it but I will say that I take people's books as just accounts as they see them or want us to see them. Not a real account of events.
How I feel about the McCann's parenting style aside, I can see her panicking and running back to everyone if MAdeline was gone to get them to search for her, while the other babies were sleeping. I know it makes no sense but when your kids go missing you don't make sense. You just lose all sense of balance and what is right and just panic, so for me that is not a big deal.

Sorry I cant agree with you here. If you went home and found your kid missing and youfound the window open so was convinced someone had taken them....would you leave your other two kids there and run off? Instead of say, screaming the neighbourhood down? Asking for help? there were plenty of neighbours around and indoors at the time too. As I asked before how did she know the abductors werent round the corner and wouldnt take the other two...nonsense...panic has nothng to do with it...a mothers protective instinct always comes first, always

And again, k mccann has told blatant lies in her book, NOT as she saw things, theres a huge difference

catch up tomorrow night no doubt

I may. My son went missing and I did not even think about where the other one was. My focus was looking for the one that was missing. I just could not think, I panicked and was a mess. I could not remember his birthday, what he was wearing, when I had last had eyes on him, Nothing.

It took 3 people to help me talk and make sense.

I may. My son went missing and I did not even think about where the other one was. My focus was looking for the one that was missing. I just could not think, I panicked and was a mess. I could not remember his birthday, what he was wearing, when I had last had eyes on him, Nothing.

you ignored the drugging scenario in your previous post, why is that? Its ok to make apologies for people but not ok to ignore bizarre behaviour

Sorry for your temporary child loss panic, we have all been there, but Im sure you didnt leave the other alone and in a dangerous situation, one place you KNEW the one was abducted from, while panicking about your first? It just is no comparison....Check back tomorrow now

This. I lost my son at the beach once and left my other child playing in the freaking water (!!!) to run frantically up and down the beach in a COMPLETE panic looking for him. I have almost no recollection of what I did or what anyone else did. I'm not proud of my reaction, but it was totally out of my conscious control at the time.

you ignored the drugging scenario in your previous post, why is that? Its ok to make apologies for people but not ok to ignore bizarre behaviour

Sorry for your temporary child loss panic, we have all been there, but Im sure you didnt leave the other alone and in a dangerous situation, one place you KNEW the one was abducted from, while panicking about your first? It just is no comparison....Check back tomorrow now

The thing is that you are not thinking. You stop processing and just can not do anything. It is something that you cannot truly describe.

That she thought her children may have been drugged? Were they? If there is no proof they were than that is just not something that goes in my usable column.

First, I get the ipad thing.. You can always spot a post from my iphone as opposed to my laptop. It is frustrating!

I did not read Kate's book and can not comment to what is in it but I will say that I take people's books as just accounts as they see them or want us to see them. Not a real account of events.
How I feel about the McCann's parenting style aside, I can see her panicking and running back to everyone if MAdeline was gone to get them to search for her, while the other babies were sleeping. I know it makes no sense but when your kids go missing you don't make sense. You just lose all sense of balance and what is right and just panic, so for me that is not a big deal.

I'm sorry but anyone passionately arguing their support of the McCanns on this forum really needs to do some reading first. :pullhair:

Including Kate's book.

There are many lies in that book, as well as a self serving, self justified tone that cannot easily be explained away as grief.

If someone isn't familiar with the facts of the case, a valid argument cannot be made.

It's as simple as that.

:cow:

I did not read Kate's book
and can not comment to what is in it but I will say that I take people's books as just accounts as they see them or want us to see them. Not a real account of events.

I don't think anyone can have a stubborn opinion if they haven't read the source documents. I'm really surprised you feel so passionately about the McCann innocence without having read the inaccuracies and self justifications from the horse's mouth. Maybe if you did read her book, you may be on the "same page" as us (joke intended)...or maybe not, but you have to have read it to know!

This case has a lot of different information around it, a lot of PR spin.

The only way to define what's right and what's wrong is to read everything, including various books written by the main players.

That's where the lies are. :furious:

If you want to use Kate's book that is fine. I don't.

I am still looking through reports to see if I can back up some of the other claims here. But I am still on the fact that The GA book was ridiculous to me. I am still trying to pull facts out of comments.
'Reading Kate's book is not going to help me make a decision. What will help me get to a firm place of decision is looking through the reports and looking for good sources of information.

A valid argument can be made by anyone. Sometimes the most valid and truthful argument comes from fresh eyes.

I don't think anyone can have a stubborn opinion if they haven't read the source documents. I'm really surprised you feel so passionately about the McCann innocence without having read the inaccuracies and self justifications from the horse's mouth. Maybe if you did read her book, you may be on the "same page" as us (joke intended)...or maybe not, but you have to have read it to know!

This case has a lot of different information around it, a lot of PR spin.

The only way to define what's right and what's wrong is to read everything, including various books written by the main players.

That's where the lies are. :furious:

I think most people have valid thoughts even if I don't agree with them. I don't read her book because I know it will be all about defending her position. It does not matter to me. I am not worried about her lying to save her skin. I expect that and can see through it if there is enough that points the other way.

Everyone has their own way to look at cases. Some may not like how others do it but it makes it no less valid. Just because someone does not do something the way the other people think they should, does not mean they are wrong.

I think most people have valid thoughts even if I don't agree with them. I don't read her book because I know it will be all about defending her position. It does not matter to me. I am not worried about her lying to save her skin. I expect that and can see through it if there is enough that points the other way.

Everyone has their own way to look at cases. Some may not like how others do it but it makes it no less valid. Just because someone does not do something the way the other people think they should, does not mean they are wrong.

I totally agree. :seeya:

The thing is that you are not thinking. You stop processing and just can not do anything. It is something that you cannot truly describe.

That she thought her children may have been drugged? Were they? If there is no proof they were than that is just not something that goes in my usable column.

My post you replied to had nothing to do with her babies being drugged...it was about LEAVING them alone in a place with open doors and windows, which she did NOT close before running out to shout abduction! Thats seriously wierd behaviour

as for Kates book, yes, she lied in it, care to suggest why?

My post you replied to had nothing to do with her babies being drugged...it was about LEAVING them alone in a place with open doors and windows, which she did NOT close before running out to shout abduction! Thats seriously wierd behaviour

she didn't lie - that is your opinion only ......what a ridiculous thing to say can you itemise what she said in the book and how they can be construed as lies .

she didn't lie - that is your opinion only ......what a ridiculous thing to say can you itemise what she said in the book and how they can be construed as lies .

She did lie.

She claimed that she received a plea bargain from the Portugese police, but Portugese Law does not allow for plea bargains.

She claimed that she didn't look for Madeleine in the first hours because she and Gerry were "non-functioning", then goes on to claim that she and Gerry were the only ones looking that night after the initial search.

The "non-functioning" parents also had enough wit to draw up a timeline of their own actions, unasked, before the PJ even arrived, and call all their friends and family back home.

She lied when she said the window had been "jemmied".

She lied when she said she had been in contact with corpses before the trip.

I could go on but you get my drift.

:twocents:

Not my fault if you hold a torch...the lies or ommission or embellishments are well documented if you read wide enough

off the top of my head she says she asked police that nightand again over weeks to test her kids for drugs....there is nothing to support this in any police or one elses statement, ever, UNTIL August 2007!!! Well whats the point of asking THEN!

She said in the book she had no worries, like her friends on the first floor of the block, who had a wonderful view,she was jealous of, but had a balcony the kids could fall over...as she was on theground floor....giving the impression they were on flat land, this is a lie as she had a balcony TOO as the flat was built on an uphill and had a big drop from their balcony/patio area...easy for any kid to fall over and injure themselves, obviously this was only said to procure the myth they were soooo safe leavng the kids, five nights in a row,well three babies, not older kids who could look aftef themselves if anything went wrong, or had mobile phones, we are tlking two year okds and a three year old here, with an open door TO THAT BALCONY btw... do more research them yourself but i wont hold my breath.....

Oh and someone sponsored her as mother of the year and she is an official ambassador for missing kids organisation, couldnt make such an outrageous thing up could you?

her feck wit friends are not excused either...they left their kids alone too...from nine month old babies to 3 yrs old too...at least they locked their doors, but even then, one was left with constant diarrhoea so bad the mother couldnt bare to go in the room for the smell when ahe checked and the other hadhad a recent foot operation and was sick on at least two occasions...what abunch of numpties and to think they were DOCTORS! Why didnt theytake them with them like most normal parents did, children were allowed in the restaraunt, kida whentired enough fall asleep in their prams/pushchairs, or get babysitters or use the free night creche till 11.30... No, they decided they were better off on their own!

How do you know she lied? Because the police say she did?
Again I expect someone writing a book to defend themselves so really I don't care. It matters not. That book is just her story. Just as that set GA is his. I don't think he comes off too credible to be honest.

How do you know she lied? Because the police say she did?
Again I expect someone writing a book to defend themselves so really I don't care. It matters not. That book is just her story. Just as that set GA is his. I don't think he comes off too credible to be honest.

It remains a mystery why the Police are considered a valid source of information on almost every other thread apart from Madeleine's.

Ditto, the Cadaver dog and the blood dog.

Such is the power of the spin.

:moo:

And still we wait for some IDI evidence. :banghead:

It remains a mystery why the Police are considered a valid source of information on almost every other thread apart from Madeleine's.

Ditto, the Cadaver dog and the blood dog.

Such is the power of the spin.

:moo:

And still we wait for some IDI evidence. :banghead:

They investigated the mccanns. But have not charged them with a crime again not enough evidence? So what is missing?
Madeleine. There is no proof that child is dead. So how the heck could they have done something to her.
There is IDI right there. With Madeleine missing in a foreign country it is much easier to put together IDI especially with witnesses that say they saw a man carrying a child away.

They investigated the mccanns. But have not charged them with a crime again not enough evidence? So what is missing? Madeleine. There is no proof that child is dead. So how the heck could they have done something to her.
There is IDI right there. With Madeleine missing in a foreign country it is much easier to put together IDI especially with witnesses that say they saw a man carrying a child away.

"what is missing" is the willingness of the Tapas crew to be reinterviewed or to participate in a reconstruction, which has been repeatedly requested and denied. :moo:

The witnesses identified Gerry.

The proof that the child is dead = something frozen containing McCann DNA dripped while defrosting in the trunk of the hire car, 24 days later.

No one else ever died in 5a.

DNA consistent with Madeleine found in the exact same place the Cadaver dog alerted.

So, how about that other scenario? What evidence points to IDI?

If you want to use Kate's book that is fine. I don't.

I am still looking through reports to see if I can back up some of the other claims here. But I am still on the fact that The GA book was ridiculous to me. I am still trying to pull facts out of comments.
'Reading Kate's book is not going to help me make a decision. What will help me get to a firm place of decision is looking through the reports and looking for good sources of information.

A valid argument can be made by anyone. Sometimes the most valid and truthful argument comes from fresh eyes.

Great minds and all that good stuff! :)
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/434704/Clues-spark-new-Madeleine-McCann-hunt

Clues spark new Madeleine McCann hunt

THE hunt for Madeleine McCann took a decisive turn last night after her parents said for the first time that pieces of the jigsaw are finally fitting together

I do believe if she is alive she is not living in Portugal any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3