Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not because they don't care. There are a lot of people that love their children that get it wrong. Lets look at people that love their kids but don't put them in car seats for example.

There are a lot of people who parent differently than the rest of us.

It makes no sense that if one of the kids were hurt, they would not call for help and take care of it. Think about it. They are drs, If they got there and MAddy had hurt herself it would help them more to work on her than to make her disappear. It just makes no sense.

No. Not because they don't care. There are a lot of people that love their children that get it wrong. Lets look at people that love their kids but don't put them in car seats for example.

There are a lot of people who parent differently than the rest of us.

It makes no sense that if one of the kids were hurt, they would not call for help and take care of it. Think about it. They are drs, If they got there and MAddy had hurt herself it would help them more to work on her than to make her disappear. It just makes no sense.

Some people might think it's kind of awkward to be charged if there was negligence or abuse involved.

I am not saying that the parents are guilty of Madeleine's disappearance but I am sorry, I can't see how leaving two year olds to their own devices is not rather cold and careless, just a different brand of caring and loving parenting.

There are people who parent differently but if people love their children why wouldn't they obey the laws that try to ensure these treasured little children are as safe as possible when traveling in cars? Why would parents who care think that arranging for child care is too much of an inconvenience to be bothered with?

There are a lot of people whose different style of parenting involves not bothering to rub two sticks together to make sure their children's needs are met but I am curious to find out how we can tell that these parents care.

Some people might think it's kind of awkward to be charged if there was negligence or abuse involved.

I am not saying that the parents are guilty of Madeleine's disappearance but I am sorry, I can't see how leaving two year olds to their own devices is not rather cold and careless, just a different brand of caring and loving parenting.

There are people who parent differently but if people love their children why wouldn't they obey the laws that try to ensure these treasured little children are as safe as possible when traveling in cars? Why would parents who care think that arranging for child care is too much of an inconvenience to be bothered with?

If the different style of parenting involves not bothering to rub two sticks together to make sure the children's needs are met I am curious to find out how we can tell that these parents care.

I hear you. I do. I have to not think about my own Parenting style when I judge this. I am the baby monitor, locks on everything mom. There are moms that are less safety conscious than me. Some would call me too protective.

I that a lot of times even bad parents love their kids. They may just not know how to be a good parent. That does not apply here, But in general.

I think these kids were wanted and loved and I think that this was a really poor judgment error and nothing more. And it cost them their precious dd. Someone had the opportunity to take her away.

I can not imagine how it feels to live with that?!

If you read Kate's book, she seems barely to have known Madeleine at all.

The only descriptions we get of M are actually descriptions of photographs which are already in the public arena.

There is no emotion when she speaks of M, only when she speaks of the "injustice" she herself has suffered.

There is nothing personal about her and her firstborn. We are left with a physical description of M, nothing more. The book is actually all about Kate.

It raises more questions than it answers, just like the Ramseys before them.

:cow:

"The first witness, a British tourist, was out walking with her daughter on the morning of April 29 when she saw a man acting suspiciously.

She said in her statement: “I grabbed my daughter’s hand and pulled her towards me because for some reason he unnerved me.”

The woman then saw the same man again, this time apparently watching the McCanns’ apartment at 3pm on the day before Madeleine went missing."

"Ms Tanner saw a man carrying a child across the road behind the McCanns’ holiday flat at the approximate time when the little girl is thought to have gone missing."

"Mr Smith said in his police statement: “I thought they were father and daughter so I wasn’t so suspicious... The man didn’t look like a tourist. I can’t explain why — it was probably from his clothes.”"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...ns-disappearance-says-exruc-man-28729362.html

To me I see a lot of maybe but could be. And Smith is not identifying GM there. So what happened after that that he says it is GM?

I hear you. I do. I have to not think about my own Parenting style when I judge this. I am the baby monitor, locks on everything mom. There are moms that are less safety conscious than me. Some would call me too protective.

I that a lot of times even bad parents love their kids. They may just not know how to be a good parent. That does not apply here, But in general.

I think these kids were wanted and loved and I think that this was a really poor judgment error and nothing more. And it cost them their precious dd. Someone had the opportunity to take her away.

I can not imagine how it feels to live with that?!

Quite horrible no doubt but I seem to recall they made some statements to the effect that they didn't think they did anything wrong leaving the children like that. So at least they don't have that guilt to live with.

I think I see two degrees of love, sort of. There's the kind of love that goes above and beyond and you really put the child you love first and think of what they need even if it clashes with your own comfort. Then there's the kind of love in which you think the children are kind of cute on a good day and wish them no ill but if you actually have to lift a finger to keep them safe you might not bother and if you have make sacrifices for them it may royally annoy you.

The only thing I know about the McCann parenting styles is just this one day that Madeleine disappeared and it makes them seem somewhat disinterested in spending time with the kids imo. The children spent the day in the creche with strangers, later when they were picked up their father took off to play tennis, then they were put to bed and both parents took off. Not a lot of family time but perhaps this holiday was not a representative sample.

"The first witness, a British tourist, was out walking with her daughter on the morning of April 29 when she saw a man acting suspiciously.

She said in her statement: “I grabbed my daughter’s hand and pulled her towards me because for some reason he unnerved me.”

The woman then saw the same man again, this time apparently watching the McCanns’ apartment at 3pm on the day before Madeleine went missing."

"Ms Tanner saw a man carrying a child across the road behind the McCanns’ holiday flat at the approximate time when the little girl is thought to have gone missing."

"Mr Smith said in his police statement: “I thought they were father and daughter so I wasn’t so suspicious... The man didn’t look like a tourist. I can’t explain why — it was probably from his clothes.”"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...ns-disappearance-says-exruc-man-28729362.html

To me I see a lot of maybe but could be. And Smith is not identifying GM there. So what happened after that that he says it is GM?

My post on another thread answering this question -

All of this is common knowledge and has been linked over and over again, but here it is again -

The sighting of Gerry carrying Madeleine, per GA's book - (snipped)

- The Smith family, from Ireland, is in Luz for holidays...approx 21h55, they are returning from "Kelly's Bar", heading north, all spread out along the street- they pass a man walking down the middle of the street, carrying a child,...the father is almost certain that the girl he saw was Madeleine....the Smiths are secretly brought back to Portugal...their testimony is credible...they described the way he walked and carried her; this image is strongly fixed in their memory...Gerry exits the plane, carrying his son against his left shoulder, the child's arms down along his sides, down the stairs and across the tarmack...the Smith family see this recording on the news and are hit hard: they know this person, this way of carrying a child and of walking. It is Gerry McCann, they believe with a high degree of certainty, that they saw on 3 May at about 22h00, carrying a 4 yr old girl who appeared to be deeply asleep...the father contacts the police to communicate this new information. He says he has not slept since 9 Sept and is very upset. It's as if he re-lived the night he saw the man carrying the child. Seeing Gerry walk and carry the child, awoke something in his head...there are no doubts. Gerry McCann looks just like the same person he saw carrying the child on May 3...Smith, upset and worried about what he saw and has concluded, needs the investigators to contact him.
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id162.html

There are sticky posts with most of this information, but the site linked is very good as it has the original source documents there too, with valid links.

I don't find anything vague or uncertain in Smith's testimony, personally.

Another book as a source? That does not work for me. There is too much that goes into someone being in a book. I just can not find that credible. If it is out there in MSM I would love to see it but I have been searching and can only find the reference to this in blogs and comments.. Not actual news reports.. I am still looking..

http://www.anorak.co.uk/315253/made...ne-tanner-and-a-computer-reconstruction.html/

Same account as 4 years ago.

Another book as a source? That does not work for me. There is too much that goes into someone being in a book. I just can not find that credible. If it is out there in MSM I would love to see it but I have been searching and can only find the reference to this in blogs and comments.. Not actual news reports.. I am still looking..

http://www.anorak.co.uk/315253/made...ne-tanner-and-a-computer-reconstruction.html/

The book is written by Goncalo Amaral, the former lead detective.

It is considered a source document in this case. He has even won a libel case the McCann brought, because it isn't false. Libel has to be false.

It was good enough for a judge in the UK so it's good enough for me. Also, absolutely no one has come forward to discount a word of it, apart from Team McCann that is. :rolleyes:

Again, instead of deconstructing, share with us your theory regarding an intruder who looked just like Gerry? So far all we've heard seems to be gut feeling, but what causes you to be so sure, in the face of all the evidence otherwise?

Do you know something about this case that I don't? :waitasec:

Former lead detective.. Hmmm

Why is he the former lead detective?

Deconstructing is as good of a way to find the truth as any.

It is hard to find info on him because everything is in Portuguese but Again, I see blogs and books and it turns me off.

Many people look like other people. That in itself is not a gotcha for me. I am looking into MS and will see where that leads but still, Even with this, I don't see any motive for them hiding the body. I still see someone else taking her.

So far his book reads of nothing more than a judgment on their parenting. Not anything that is conclusive or important. Whittled in with adoring quips about his child and wife and how his child is safely snuggling against his wife while Madeleine was left alone and unsafe.

Sorry. This guy is only coming across as someone who looked down his nose at them.

Former lead detective.. Hmmm

Why is he the former lead detective?

Can't speak for Europe but in the U.S. it is common to rotate old or cold cases through other detectives. For instance when a new detective gets assigned to the bureau, frequently they are handed an old or cold case to investigate. It gets a fresh mind and new outlook going through the casebook. Other times, it's because the detective was assigned to another bureau (was missing persons and now narcotics) or they make rank and reassigned. Or they retire. Or they take a new job. I would not read to much into it.

What do you think of kate mccanns book? Have you actually read it? She complains in it that HER apartment didnt have those iron railings outside the windows like, as she alledges, all other flats had.....for security......so whythen did she leave the back doors open???? with her three babies inside.....Logic? Sense? I dont think so scarletta!!! In fact its the opposite insanity...the same insanity that orevwntes her taking her two remaining kids to hospital to be tested for drugs when she was checking them on thatsame night for SIGNS OF LIFE! in her own words in her book, A doctor and anaesthetist too....oh she waited four months to do it! Hello??? She would not have known what substance they were given to keep them asleep for over twelve hours plus......how crap is all that??

What do you think of kate mccanns book? Have you actually read it? She complains in it that HER apartment didnt have those iron railings outside the windows like, as she alledges, all other flats had.....for security......so whythen did she leave the back doors open???? with her three babies inside.....Logic? Sense? I dont think so scarletta!!! In fact its the opposite insanity...the same insanity that orevwntes her taking her two remaining kids to hospital to be tested for drugs when she was checking them on thatsame night for SIGNS OF LIFE! in her own words in her book, A doctor and anaesthetist too....oh she waited four months to do it! Hello??? She would not have known what substance they were given to keep them asleep for over twelve hours plus......how crap is all that??

I don't read any of the books, And if I should read them? I don't count them as evidence. I just take for what they are, their story with their own version of events. But I don't take them as gospel..

Today I started that GA book and it just reads as his judgment on them. His spin with his own little digs and yet glowing accts of his own wife's mothering.

I gotta tell you that I can almost not understand the rest of that post.

I stopped at chapter 14 a week ago. :facepalm: I'am not sure if i can read anymore of the awful book. When I read all everyone was interested in was blood and dogs I think my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't seem a little interested too since it was her daughter they were talking about.

I stopped at chapter 14 a week ago. :facepalm: I'am not sure if i can read anymore of the awful book. When I read all everyone was interested in was blood and dogs I think my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't understand why she wouldn't seem a little interested too since it was her daughter they were talking about.

Like the Ramseys.

If you believe them involved, as I do, then the enormity and horror of what they have done is almost incredible.

But, people make up all sorts of excuses to justify their actions. It is easy for them to reason it is "for the sake of the family". The offending parent still thinks of him/herself as a wonderful parent (just one with bad luck) so that parent says "I had to lie and fabricate, because if I got caught I would lose my other children too".

It's the way psychopaths think. Control freaks. Like men who are heart surgeons and CEO's. A type personalities, problem solvers, aggressive, prone to rages.

Ugh...:sick:

:moo:

Like the Ramseys.

If you believe them involved, as I do, then the enormity and horror of what they have done is almost incredible.

But, people make up all sorts of excuses to justify their actions. It is easy for them to reason it is "for the sake of the family". The offending parent still thinks of him/herself as a wonderful parent (just one with bad luck) so that parent says "I had to lie and fabricate, because if I got caught I would lose my other children too".

It's the way psychopaths think. Control freaks. Like men who are heart surgeons and CEO's. A type personalities, problem solvers, aggressive, prone to rages.

Ugh...:sick:

:moo:

um, Really? CEO's and Heart Surgeons are Prone to rages? Do you know any heart surgeons, Because I do. And that is completely not true and if you ask me crosses a line.
It is one thing when people talk about people involved in the circumstances of a crime, But to just lump other people into a class of people that would hurt their kids, Or are psychopaths? I just find that to be not okay..

Aren't we all problem solvers here?

um, Really? CEO's and Heart Surgeons are Prone to rages? Do you know any heart surgeons, Because I do. And that is completely not true and if you ask me crosses a line.
It is one thing when people talk about people involved in the circumstances of a crime, But to just lump other people into a class of people that would hurt their kids, Or are psychopaths? I just find that to be not okay..

Aren't we all problem solvers here?

Really. How absurd is that? The pages here are populated with crimes committed by heart surgeons and CEO's, aren't they? Wait, they're not?

Instead of focusing on a tiny slip of grammar (it's supposed to read are sometimes prone...ah never mind) how about sleuthing Madeleine's disappearance?

:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member