Madeleine McCann found?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
um, Really? CEO's and Heart Surgeons are Prone to rages? Do you know any heart surgeons, Because I do. And that is completely not true and if you ask me crosses a line.
It is one thing when people talk about people involved in the circumstances of a crime, But to just lump other people into a class of people that would hurt their kids, Or are psychopaths? I just find that to be not okay..

Aren't we all problem solvers here?

Hate to break it to you but parents that do sick twisted things to their children, including murder run the gambit. They come from ALL walks of life. Just because someone is a doctor, lawyer, teacher, whatever doesn't make them incapable or immune.

Hate to break it to you but parents that do sick twisted things to their children, including murder run the gambit. They come from ALL walks of life. Just because someone is a doctor, lawyer, teacher, whatever doesn't make them incapable or immune.

But it also does not make it more likely that they are a psychopath because they are a Heart Surgeon.

But it also does not make it more likely that they are a psychopath because they are a Heart Surgeon.

True. But the stakes are also higher, they both would have much to lose and a reason to hide/conceal even an accidental death.

You have to be a heart surgeon before you can become a cardiologist.

It's part of the job requirement.

Gerry has performed many, many heart surgeries.

:cow:

And what does this have to do with anything? Please tell me. And all cardiologist do not perform Surgery.

Yeah, iirc I recall reading Kate's excuse for the HRD dogs hitting on her belongings was she was in contact with something like 5 deceased people at work before leaving for vacation? Do I recall that correctly?

Yes, you do.

Something which could be easily checked, surely.

IIRC they also blamed soiled nappies and rotting meat for the odor in the hire car. It stunk.

No wonder it smelled, Madeleine would have been in a terrible condition 24 days after death.

Poor little thing.

And what does this have to do with anything? Please tell me. And all cardiologist do not perform Surgery.

I was responding to this comment -

Gerry McCann is a consultant cardiologist, not a heart surgeon. Kate McCann is a GP.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6983007.stm

and all cardiologists may not still perform surgery (Gerry doesn't) but they all have been heart surgeons.

You cant even get admitted to the program without a sound and successful record of performing heart procedures. They aren't going to admit, say, a milkman to Cardiologist Training. :banghead:

The point is, accuracy, which seems to have been buried right along with Madeleine.

I will dig out the link to another post where I had explained this to someone else who alleged "Gerry wasn't a heart surgeon". It is quite incorrect, he was a heart surgeon, for many years.

:seeya:

"Cardiologists prevent, diagnose and treat diseases of the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart and the network of veins and arteries in the body. After completing undergraduate studies heavy in science and mathematics courses, cardiologists must earn a Doctor of Medicine degree, followed by three years of residency at a hospital and two to three years in a cardiology fellowship."

http://academyphysicians.com/Physic...pational-outlook-and-education-prerequisites/

This sort of comment is not sleuthing, which is what I'm here for.

I don't care about "right fighting" but I do care about accuracy.

I love positive input to the thread especially if it's accurate, but unfortunately it seems like we're swerving into semantics and nit picking.

Back to Madeleine hey?

:twocents:

I was responding to this comment -

and all cardiologists may not still perform surgery (Gerry doesn't) but they all have been heart surgeons.

You cant even get admitted to the program without a sound and successful record of performing heart procedures. They aren't going to admit, say, a milkman to Cardiologist Training. :banghead:

The point is, accuracy, which seems to have been buried right along with Madeleine.

I will dig out the link to another post where I had explained this to someone else who alleged "Gerry wasn't a heart surgeon". It is quite incorrect, he was a heart surgeon, for many years.

No they have not all been heart surgeons or Thoracic surgeons. Doing surgeries in clinicals to become a Cardiologist is not the same as being a practicing Heart Surgeon.

"Cardiologists prevent, diagnose and treat diseases of the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart and the network of veins and arteries in the body. After completing undergraduate studies heavy in science and mathematics courses, cardiologists must earn a Doctor of Medicine degree, followed by three years of residency at a hospital and two to three years in a cardiology fellowship."

http://academyphysicians.com/Physic...pational-outlook-and-education-prerequisites/

They aren't operating on tonsils during those 3 years.

No but the are not heart surgeons either. They are practicing and doing clinicals to learn about the heart. I will find out more for you when I call someone tomorrow. Who is a cardiac nurse. I can also call my cardiologist.

A thoracic surgeon is a specialty. Not a general like being a cardiologist.

No they have not all been heart surgeons or Thoracic surgeons. Doing surgeries in clinicals to become a Cardiologist is not the same as being a practicing Heart Surgeon.

Here you go. I had the exact same conversation last year in the "Myths Debunked" thread.

Can I just point out that Gerry practises in the UK, therefore is subject to UK qualification requirements, which are as follows -

[

Gerry is a cardiologist, I have linked the required training before you can even apply to be a cardiologist, in Australia and New Zealand, which mimic those in the UK -

In Australia advanced training must be undertaken at sites that are accredited by the SAC. For the training program to be approved, the proposed site must offer significant experience and meet other requirements of the SAC. A list of sites suitable for training is available from the SAC. The category levels relate to the range of cardiac services provided. Trainees will be able to obtain training at level 1 - 4 hospitals as set out below:LEVEL

1 2a 2b 2c 4
Clinical Training
Echocardiography + + + + +
Catheterisation Lab + + + + +
Angioplasty + + + + -
Surgery + + - - -
Electrophysiology Lab + - + - -
Level 1: 2 years of core training
Level 2: 2 years of core training, with the proviso that trainees must spend 6 months of training in a hospital which has cardiac surgery and must fulfil the requirements for EP experience
Level 4: 1 year of non core training will usually be approved

http://www.racp.edu.au/training/adult2003/advanced/vocational/cardiology4.htm

There's a rather plaintive appeal from me at the bottom of the post, too, which sounds somewhat familiar -

[

I agree! Let's leave all that behind, and concentrate instead on what I keep asking for....a cogent and intelligent IDI theory!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - myths debunked

Erm...didn't you just say it wasn't important anyway?

:sigh:

The thing is that to be a cardiologist you may have requirements but that does not make you a heart surgeon. The two are not interchangeable. I will concede they may have different requirements abroad.

The thing is that to be a cardiologist you may have requirements but that does not make you a heart surgeon. The two are not interchangeable. I will concede they may have different requirements abroad.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Now, back to IDI...

You have to be a heart surgeon before you can become a cardiologist.

It's part of the job requirement.

Gerry has performed many, many heart surgeries.

JMO but that is not true. Cardiac surgery and cardiology are two completely different specialties of medicine with different residency programs. You would have to know a lot about cardiac surgery to become a cardiologist but that doesn't make you a heart surgeon. Having taken some courses and assisted in a number of surgeries doesn't make you a heart surgeon. It is years of very demanding training before you are a qualified cardiac surgeon and only a very small minority of cardiologists have done that.

I don't see the relevance in Madeleine's disappearance, but since you care a lot about accuracy I suggest you look up the requirements to become a cardiac surgeon.
Can I just point out that Gerry practises in the UK, therefore is subject to UK qualification requirements, which are as follows -

http://www.racp.edu.au/training/adult2003/advanced/vocational/cardiology4.htm

Your link is about Australia, not UK, and even so, there's nothing there to suggest you have to be a cardiac surgeon before you can become a cardiologist. Assisting in surgical procedures does not make you a surgeon.

I don't read any of the books, And if I should read them? I don't count them as evidence. I just take for what they are, their story with their own version of events. But I don't take them as gospel..

Today I started that GA book and it just reads as his judgment on them. His spin with his own little digs and yet glowing accts of his own wife's mothering.

I gotta tell you that I can almost not understand the rest of that post.

Wrong.....kate mccanns book IS evidence....it is officially so for the Portuguese police

if she has lied in it, whichshe actually has several times, I think youshould be concerned and read it.....there is no such thing as a *version* of facts... there are facts and there are truth and lies....if you are not interested in the truth, your problem

As for not understanding the rest of my post, my bad, mybutter fingers on my ipad got the better, the gist was kate mccann was thinking her two babies were drugged and was looking for signs of life but she waited FOUR MONTHS to get them tested, thats INSANITY in my book scarletta, AS IS, discovering your 3 year old childmissing, window open, and being instantly convinced she was abducted but then LEAVE her two remaining babies ON THEIR OWN witth window and back door still open and run out and run to the restaraunt, as if she KNEW the alledged abdudtors were not around the corner waiting to take the other two! cheers

And youdidnt answer my original comment, if she was complaining there was no security bars on the windows, why did she bloody leave the door open???? Its totally illogical and bizarre....its called farming out the guilt and blame

Wrong.....kate mccanns book IS evidence....it is officially so for the Portuguese police

if she has lied in it, whichshe actually has severa, times, I think youshould be concerned and read it.....there is no such thing as a *version* of facts... there are facts and there are truth and lies....if you are not interested in the truth, your problem

As for not understanding the rest of my post, my bad, mybutter fingers on my ipad got the better, the gist was kate mccann was thinkong her two babies were drugged and was looking for signs of life but she waited FOUR MONTHS to get them tested, thats INSANITY in my book scarletta, AS IS, discovering your 3 year old childmissing, window open, and being instantly convinced she was abducted but then LEAVE her tworemaining babies ON THEIR OWN to run out and run to the restaraunt, as if she KNEW the alledged abdudtors were not around the corner waiting to take the other two! cheers

First, I get the ipad thing.. You can always spot a post from my iphone as opposed to my laptop. It is frustrating!

I did not read Kate's book and can not comment to what is in it but I will say that I take people's books as just accounts as they see them or want us to see them. Not a real account of events.
How I feel about the McCann's parenting style aside, I can see her panicking and running back to everyone if MAdeline was gone to get them to search for her, while the other babies were sleeping. I know it makes no sense but when your kids go missing you don't make sense. You just lose all sense of balance and what is right and just panic, so for me that is not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston