Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very harsh words, very harsh - Before I would ever label anyone monsters I would maybe at least like to see some firm evidence - maybe even a charge or two - god knows maybe a trial

of course I could be wrong - who knows for sure

I realise that evidence and such like is a pesky inconvienence to some people who would just like to these two locked up

I am actualy a bit shocked by the verocity of some views here - and I dont shock that easily

Well if they didn't do it, as in kill her & dispose of her body, they are still monsters in my mind by being so selfish as to leave her alone to her fate!

Well if they didn't do it, as in kill her & dispose of her body, they are still monsters in my mind by being so selfish as to leave her alone to her fate!

you have very high standards to live by Barnaby - that is fine,

They made mistakes that night - but they did not deserve for their child to be abducted and killed - no parents deserve that .

For me - If they had nothing to do with the death ( which I believe ) then to call them monsters is callous and cruel - they will live forever with the knowledge that they left the kids as they did

enjoy your thanksgiving as you call it in the US

you have very high standards to live by Barnaby - that is fine,

They made mistakes that night - but they did not deserve for their child to be abducted and killed - no parents deserve that .

For me - If they had nothing to do with the death ( which I believe ) then to call them monsters is callous and cruel - they will live forever with the knowledge that they left the kids as they did

enjoy your thanksgiving as you call it in the US

I do have very high standards Gord particularly where the safety of my children is concerned, there is no room for compromise, they are much too precious!

Noone deserves that of course but not only did they behave abominably by leaving the children alone, they have behaved abominably ever since & displayed neither remorse not a great deal of feeling about Madeleine. Any mother who can have her child taken & go jogging the next day, have her highlights done a few days later, buy new jewellery to go see the Pope (I wouldn't mind her buying a new dark suit perhaps out of respect rather than going in holiday clothes but coordinating jewellery would be the furthest thing from my notions & I'm sure the Popes also) have very little to say about the child & a father who says that their lives are not AS happy without Madeleine, well I am sorry gord it is they who are the uncaring & callous people not I! I actually care what happened to that child!

I do have very high standards Gord particularly where the safety of my children is concerned, there is no room for compromise, they are much too precious!

Noone deserves that of course but not only did they behave abominably by leaving the children alone, they have behaved abominably ever since & displayed neither remorse not a great deal of feeling about Madeleine. Any mother who can have her child taken & go jogging the next day, have her highlights done a few days later, buy new jewellery to go see the Pope (I wouldn't mind her buying a new dark suit perhaps out of respect rather than going in holiday clothes but coordinating jewellery would be the furthest thing from my notions & I'm sure the Popes also) have very little to say about the child & a father who says that their lives are not AS happy without Madeleine, well I am sorry gord it is they who are the uncaring & callous people not I! I actually care what happened to that child!

Do you have a link for Kate having her hair done and buying new jewellry? TIA

Dr. Creepin, do you really feel this was pre-meditated? I like your analysis, but I find it difficult to comprehend parents pre-meditating killing their child. But, stranger things have happened.

I don't think Dr. Creepin ever said it was pre-meditated. Though I have always though that.

I have made other outlandish suggestion of what may have happened, mostly as a joke because of the continual rumors going on. (None well received at all...LOL), but from day one I have always thought this, and will believe it until someone proves otherwise. I feel it had something to do with a pre-existing undisclosed medical condition Madeleine had. IMO, the McCanns viewed her as a failed medical procedure. She was not perfect, and they put her to sleep, like animal breeders do to a bad gene pool. The rest is an elaborate coverup in a foreign country with language and law barriers.

You have to understand, medical doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals have a different take on death. I know many, (from working in a hospital for years), and death is not a huge deal to a lot of these people. They see it often, and become callous to it. My best friend is a charge RN at the local hospital, she sees death every day, and thinks of it as a good thing to end suffering. Of course, I can't understand it, and most of us can't. Emotional Doctors/nurses are rare. The emos don't cut it, and don't last. How would you react if you took your child to the ER and the staff where all bawling while they where trying to resuscitate them?

death is not a huge deal to a lot of these people. They see it often, and become callous to it. My best friend is a charge RN at the local hospital, she sees death every day, and thinks of it as a good thing to end suffering. Of course, I can't understand it, and most of us can't. Emotional Doctors/nurses are rare. The emos don't cut it, and don't last. How would you react if you took your child to the ER and the staff where all bawling while they where trying to resuscitate them?

Well, if not sympathy, how about empathy?

I will have to do a lot of trawling to find the links so if anyone else can find quickly I would appreciate the help. I have a very busy weekend.

It wouldn't suprise me to know that Kate did have her roots done a few days after Madeline's disappearance since there never were any very visible roots to her highlights. I thought from the beginning that her roots looked fresher soon after and she always coordinated her jewelry and had one lots of different pieces. It's just disgusting to see parents act this way so soon and it is callous and very cold, especially thinking of one's self the very next day by just having to jog because of being so "keen" on running.

I haven't searched for a link, but the McCanns were on television every day, and Kate rarely was without jewelry, earrings, and her hair always looked great. One of the first comments I ever read about this case after they became Arguidos was the fact that Kate never wore the same outfit twice. At first I scoffed about that, but then I noticed it's nearly true.

While it's not a sin to be well-groomed, it's also a fact of human nature that when people are stressed they don't always take time to look in the mirror or go running or put on earrings.

I haven't searched for a link, but the McCanns were on television every day, and Kate rarely was without jewelry, earrings, and her hair always looked great. One of the first comments I ever read about this case after they became Arguidos was the fact that Kate never wore the same outfit twice. At first I scoffed about that, but then I noticed it's nearly true.While it's not a sin to be well-groomed, it's also a fact of human nature that when people are stressed they don't always take time to look in the mirror or go running or put on earrings.

If someone else makes your mortgage payments, pays for your meals, you have $ to spend elsewhere, right? (However, I don't recall Kate making shopping trips.)

I don't know if she did her own shopping or not, but it is obvious that from the early days (judging by her own words) Kate saw herself as an international spokesman for missing children, and she presented herself accordingly.

Dr. Creepin, do you really feel this was pre-meditated? I like your analysis, but I find it difficult to comprehend parents pre-meditating killing their child. But, stranger things have happened.

Susan Smith... she gave a lot us a reality check about parents being able to set up the deaths of their own children for personal gain.

Susan Smith... she gave a lot us a reality check about parents being able to set up the deaths of their own children for personal gain.

That she did, it just is beyond belief how she could stage their drowning! Those poor little children, what an evil woman.

daffodil there wont be one - nor will there be a link to say she went on a jog the next day - because it didnt happen

maybe from some aussie blogger or something like that -

The amount of absolute lies and BS written about this case - incredible

The fact that people believe everything they read or maybe would like to believe they read

another day - no evidence - no thing happening - just more comments about Kate getting her hair done or nails done -

The amount of absolute lies and BS written about this case - incredible

The fact that people believe everything they read or maybe would like to believe they read

another day - no evidence - no thing happening - just more comments about Kate getting her hair done or nails done -

I agree gord. I don't know why, but it still amazes me that Kate could be sent to hell because she looks presentable on camera. For pete's sake, did any of you follow Laci Peterson's disappearance?
Her mother, Sharon, always looked well kept and she wasn't damned for it either.:snooty:

another day - another media report

Police's final verdict on Madeleine: 'Murdered by a paedophile who panicked'

Last updated at 10:23am on 26th November 2007
Detectives are on the verge of concluding Madeleine McCann was killed by a paedophile intruder who panicked and suffocated her when she screamed.

Portuguese police are thought to be considering absolving her parents of any blame and pinning her death on a mystery man seen running from their holiday flat with a child in a blanket.

The U-turn is being mooted after a massive review of the case under a new police team led by senior detective Paulo Rebelo.

Full article here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=496379&in_page_id=1770

yet another theory , yet another day .

This case is crazy! Will ever be resolved? *sigh* At this point of time, I just want Madeleine's body to be found so she can have a proper burial, poor little angel. :(

Do you have proof it did not happen? Unless you tell me you are a very close friend of Kate and you have been around her during that time, I cannot possible understand how you can say it did not happen. Now let me tell you that I do not know whether it happened or not (really I personally do not care) but since you said it did not happen, I would like to know what proof do you have.

100% proof - of course I dont - no-one here on this boards has proof of anything it is all just hunches and what we interpret -

The Mcaans state they started jogging about two weeks after madelines dissapearance

But come on lets just think about that one - the day after ? after they had been up till dawn searching - even if they had killed her and were following their " plan " they would certainly have calculated that to jog the next day would be plain stupid - the police were all over the place interviewing - what on earth would Kate have said - oh exscuse me can we postpone this interview as I am off for a jog

It is one of the most ludicrous suggestions - amongst many

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member