Madeleine McCann General Discussion Thread No. 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. She doesn't knock on neighbors' doors immediately (one of which included another member of the party) she runs back to the bar--leaving the twins alone and sleeping. What if the kidnapper came back?

I'm quite sure the McCanns wanted to buy the rights of Amaral's documentary. They can use the Fund because after all, that would be a great way to make sure everyone stays "focused" on finding Madeleine--presumably arguing that after watching the documentary, people wouldn't be likely to believe Maddie was alive and as they put it, "findable." Which leads to the question--What will Amaral say that people find so convincing?

According to Gerry the fund is nearly empty so not sure what they would buy the documentary with exactly.

You have to kinda wonder ...which would be the hardest punishment. Going to court..and being found guilty and facing a sentence...or this constant drip of information coming out - and lately it seems to be getting more and more of it. It must be hard never knowing what will come out next.

The dumb thing is..had they come clean at the beginning they would probably have got next to no punishment at all.

In the documentary of tonight some documents will be revealed that aren't included in de official report. My hunch is that will be the first FSS report.

You have to kinda wonder ...which would be the hardest punishment. Going to court..and being found guilty and facing a sentence...or this constant drip of information coming out - and lately it seems to be getting more and more of it. It must be hard never knowing what will come out next.

The dumb thing is..had they come clean at the beginning they would probably have got next to no punishment at all.

Depends on what the course of death was off course. There must be a reason more obscure than only an accidental death, IMO. A reason that - when it was out in the open - would destroy their lives.
Therefore I take the rumours about Payne being a pedofile seriously, because when child abuse is common practice within this group, wouldn't that be a good reason to conceal the cadaver and keep your mouth shut?
If Madeleine was sexually abused, there would have been traces on her body.

Depends on what the course of death was off course. There must be a reason more obscure than only an accidental death, IMO. A reason that - when it was out in the open - would destroy their lives.
Therefore I take the rumours about Payne being a pedofile seriously, because when child abuse is common practice within this group, wouldn't that be a good reason to conceal the cadaver and keep your mouth shut?

There are certainly unanswered questions about David Payne, but if Madeleine was found dead after an accidental fall, the inevitable questions would arise about the McCanns' parenting and their decision that night and the one previous. As well, if they had (as many believe) given the children some kind of sedative, that would have been very incriminating for them.

As well, it would have been hard for them to prove that it was an accidental death--that she hadn't been knocked to the ground with a blow to the head. I'm sure they had, and still have, very little trust or admiration for what they consider a second-rate country and its authorities.

Don't underestimate the repercussions that the McCanns would have faced from an accidental death--particularly one that they did not discover for some time, which is a very plausible scenario.

...and of course they wouldnt have had the opportunity to obtain money would they!

Many people forget they actually paid their mortgage from the fund! Why would such a well off pair need to do that! This may well reveal an even more unpleasant reason for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann!

...and of course they wouldnt have had the opportunity to obtain money would they!

Many people forget they actually paid their mortgage from the fund! Why would such a well off pair need to do that! This may well reveal an even more unpleasant reason for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann!

Now with Gerry and his brother as directors...the fund can be spent exactly as they wish...except apparently its running out quickly

Kate and Gerry: We need more money. We need to pay our mortgage,,, (oops) we mean look for Madeleine.

Kate and Gerry: We need more money. We need to pay our mortgage,,, (oops) we mean look for Madeleine.

Incidentally Kate is now a director of the fund :rolleyes:

She cant go to Portugal but is well enough to go to Oprah...where im sure they will be hoping to get lots for the fund..

Ya know...two things...if my daughter was missing...firstly i would get rid of Clarence Mitchell and secondly...i would buy a smaller and cheaper house and put that money in the fund also...instead of expecting everyone else to support me.

This isn't the first time someone has reported seeing her in Malta.

http://www.enjoyfrance.com/content/view/924/31/

Yes I'm sure that anyone who had abducted a child who had been plastered all over the worlds press would let her play in a public square!

Amazing how a 77 year old who had never seen the real child (except in an oddly limited number of old photos - note how few pictures have been circulated of Madeleine on her final the holiday) would recognise her two years later!

Another small point, Madeleine in the photos I've seen she was mousey haired and not blonde at all. My own children were both very blonde as little ones, but gradually their hair darkened. I think this is what was happening and would have happened to Madeleine (she'd be darker haired now - although maybe sun bleaching could happen, so i'll not pursue that as a solid argument).

Any time spent searching in Malta is yet more wasted time and effort which could be better spent.

Might be worth investigating the person who reported this, although it could be another silly innocent or someone seeking a bit of fame, maybe it could be a deliberate distraction? maybe someone seeking to divert the attention of the world from the idea that either Madeleine died in the apartment or was indeed abducted by deviants who now must make it seem that she is alive?

people making these reports should be investigated thoroughly.

Note one other small point, the article says 'He added that the couple accompanying Madeleine
“grabbed the girl and hurried off”
as they detected they were being watched.'

The report writer jumps to the conclusion that it was Madeleine (its not a quote from the supposed witness - note the quotes around the "grabbed the girl")!

Funny how all these sightings seem to be following a template in their form!

Obviously these are being planted and shaped - Clarence behind them maybe?

Why on earth these reports arent being investigated by the Prress Complaints Commission I do not know (oh yes, of course, meyer is married to the woman who took McCann to Washington isnt he!).

:)

In the first place, the man is 72, and most people in their 70s still have their faculties! In the second place, Madeleine would appear very blond next to two people who were darker, as he described. It seems that you are "splitting hairs".

Respectfully, I don't think anyone making a report about a missing child should be "investigated thoroughly." That would seem to discourage people from reporting suspected sightings.

Respectfully, I don't think anyone making a report about a missing child should be "investigated thoroughly." That would seem to discourage people from reporting suspected sightings.

I disagree emphatically.

These people are either time wasters or they have some agenda. I believe these reports, on the basis of their odd similarities with the many other reports from across theworld, are being generated deliberately.

They should be investigated thoroughly - as should the people who are making them.

It is of no consequence to madeleine anyway, if no one made any reports - all the evidence suggests the child was not abducted.

More effort needs to be directed in investigating the parents and their friends. It is incredible how little is known about them (normally in the UK, the dirt gets dug, rightly or wrongly - in the case of this sorry crew, next to nothing).

All we know is, Gerry is involved with Government and Kate is a three day a week corpse handler.

In the first place, the man is 72, and most people in their 70s still have their faculties! In the second place, Madeleine would appear very blond next to two people who were darker, as he described. It seems that you are "splitting hairs".

Hairs must be split! It is essential that we examine in detail all information relating to the neglect and loss of Madeleine - to make sure that parents understand that they are responsible for their children, not the state.

I am highly suspicious of these odd reports where Madeleine is alleged to have been sighted in public places and then hurried away by dark skinned people looking agitated!

I note with great interest that challenges to my post have ignored the unassailable and focussed on the weak areas, which is, of course why I insert the weak areas - to expose the less than forensic responses!

The point being missed is that these so-called sightings all follow a pattern and have done for two years now.

Clarence and his crew are not very imaginative are they! Yes, thats where I think they emerge from.

Hairs must be split! It is essential that we examine in detail all information relating to the neglect and loss of Madeleine - to make sure that parents understand that they are responsible for their children, not the state.

I am highly suspicious of these odd reports where Madeleine is alleged to have been sighted in public places and then hurried away by dark skinned people looking agitated!

I note with great interest that challenges to my post have ignored the unassailable and focussed on the weak areas, which is, of course why I insert the weak areas - to expose the less than forensic responses!

The point being missed is that these so-called sightings all follow a pattern and have done for two years now.

Clarence and his crew are not very imaginative are they! Yes, thats where I think they emerge from.

Good point, Refugee, they do all have a pattern. There are plenty of upscale pedophiliac rings in major cities and not Third or Second World countries. (Honestly, if Madeleine was stolen "to order" do you think the people who can afford such things, travel to those second or third world countries?

No, they do not. It's ridiculous to think Madeleine, if abducted by any international pedophiliac ring, would be anywhere but a major city at this point, where anonymity is assured.

Clarence is off the payroll now--who wants to bet sightings will decrease?

Good point, Refugee, they do all have a pattern. There are plenty of upscale pedophiliac rings in major cities and not Third or Second World countries. (Honestly, if Madeleine was stolen "to order" do you think the people who can afford such things, travel to those second or third world countries?

No, they do not. It's ridiculous to think Madeleine, if abducted by any international pedophiliac ring, would be anywhere but a major city at this point, where anonymity is assured.

Clarence is off the payroll now--who wants to bet sightings will decrease?

If Clarence is indeed off the payroll, is it known what his income is from now?
It would be very interesting indeed to know what he now does. Media advisor to the newly-emerged-as-a-Philanthropist Brian Kennedy? Does he actually still work for Government?

What made him (Kennedy) drop the McCanns now - if thats actually true?

If Clarence is indeed off the payroll, is it known what his income is from now?
It would be very interesting indeed to know what he now does. Media advisor to the newly-emerged-as-a-Philanthropist Brian Kennedy? Does he actually still work for Government?

What made him (Kennedy) drop the McCanns now - if thats actually true?

I have the feeling Clarence Mitchell will always do very well in for himself in whatever he undertakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en