Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I said.
But M.O. saw the room being dark and the window was not open, there was no draft, moving doors etc.
When Kate came she felt the wind, draught and found the window open.
So, she was taken after M.O.'s visit but we don't know if the perpetratior was already in as M.O. did not look around ( which is normal, it wasn't his flat)
I thought this was unfortunate for Madeleine as if Kate came instead of Odlfield that she would probably look around as mothers do.

Sorry I misread your post.

MO
"That he couldn't see the bed occupied by Madeleine, but as it was all quiet, he deduced that she was sleeping. That the light was not from an artificial source inside the apartment, but perhaps something coming from outside through the bedroom window. That it seemed to him that the shutters of the *****Master' bedroom window were open without knowing if the window was also open".............

P.J. POLICE FILES: MATTHEW OLDFIELD'S STATEMENT 04 MAY 2007

It got scrapped because PJ could not sell it to fund his fine.
How strange it would be that PJ did not find the camera?
The van that got scrapped over the fine was CB's Blue Bedford. Nothing to do with his friends van and the video camera that was allegedly destroyed.

I think those 'friends' testified as witnesses against him in court at the rape trial. They said they left the tapes in a campervan that got scrapped.
Sorry I misread your post.

MO
"That he couldn't see the bed occupied by Madeleine, but as it was all quiet, he deduced that she was sleeping. That the light was not from an artificial source inside the apartment, but perhaps something coming from outside through the bedroom window. That it seemed to him that the shutters of the Master' bedroom window were open without knowing if the window was also open".............

P.J. POLICE FILES: MATTHEW OLDFIELD'S STATEMENT 04 MAY 2007
Oh good find. I did not know this.
Did he say anything about the light in children's bedroom. I was always under the impression that he thought it was dark inside.

As there's not really much else to talk about and I can't get the image out of my head of CB in stockings, suspenders, wearing a mask, scuba diving goggles who had politely taken his shoes off at the door of the 72 year old.
I wonder why he had scars on his thigh and hip?
He could have been born with congenital hip dysplasia and had an operation or had a bad break which involved pins?
Not that i give a *advertiser censored**, that he may have been smashed to pieces at a certain point, but I'm just curious.

Or did he get shanked in jail? Maybe other prisoners didn't like his propensity for children... and had a go at him?

I agree.
My line of work too can be pretty grueling emotionally, it also makes me desensitized to most of the stuff on here, so would never want to seem flippant as that's not the case.
But you're right, there's nothing wrong with a little humor.

I get ya, Homeslice. It took nothing out of me to look up “deepthroat trainer” tonight, sans VPN. I’m beyond desensitised.

The feckin cops will be knocking at my door soon enough, making me Suspect #1 with all the weird shizz I’ve been looking up since joining this forum (what’s with Websleuths Mods always referring to CB as “Suspect #2” at the start of every thread, by the way?)

No, that was a previous court case in which CB's Bedford van got scrapped.
We're talking about the rape case of the 72 yr old and the friends saying that their camper was scrapped with the footage inside it.

No, that was a previous court case in which CB's Bedford van got scrapped.
We're talking about the rape case of the 72 yr old and the friends saying that their camper was scrapped with the footage inside it.
Both vans scrapped? Hmmm.. that's a bit odd as well.

Last edited:
You could open the window without leaving a mark if it was unlocked, they just slide across.

One other potential scenario for the window which I mentioned previously was that the abductor could have simply lifted MM through the window without even entering the room. Push the shutters up, move the window across and reach in to the pulley to secure the shutters. Call out to M that her Mum and Dad are in trouble etc and she might come straight to him. Horrible thought but kids are very naive at that age and if it didn't work, the abductor could simply walk away knowing there are no adults around for her to alert.

Could also explain why her bed looked fairly neat if she just swivelled to the side and got up herself.

I looked at her bed, and I found I wondered if she had hopped out of bed at the foot end... and this was based on the indentation in the middle toward the end / edge of the bed as if she sat up, then bounced out where the feet would go. Or, maybe she got out the side as normal. Sigh. I have no idea and I'm going crosseyed trying to figure it out! Wish we knew precisely how the bed looked when Kate realized the kid was missing. :(

Have we looked into GA as much as we could have...??
Over both the JC and MM case. Blamed the parents in both. Later found out to be a fraud.
Shouts loud so it looks like he’s drawing attention to himself, when really he could be trying to deflect blame...

I can’t sleep because of you all, and this song came on and straight away I thought of GA, when seeing the video... This forum has taken over my life...

Last edited:
(first post, trying to not get sucked in)

The "friends" who cleaned/burgled the flat and found the rape video sound very unconvincing to me. They claim that in the video they saw, CB removes his mask at the end revealing his identity (so presumably not a version available on the dark web). This sound much more like a device to explain to the police how they found out about the rape and video when they really knew about it all along. The claim that they initially went to clean the house but ended up burgling it suggests to me that they were drug addicts. I would like to know more about the "friends" and the circumstances of them talking to the police.

(first post, trying to not get sucked in)

The "friends" who cleaned/burgled the flat and found the rape video sound very unconvincing to me. They claim that in the video they saw, CB removes his mask at the end revealing his identity (so presumably not a version available on the dark web). This sound much more like a device to explain to the police how they found out about the rape and video when they really knew about it all along. The claim that they initially went to clean the house but ended up burgling it suggests to me that they were drug addicts. I would like to know more about the "friends" and the circumstances of them talking to the police.

Nice first post. Welcome aboard. Please keep contributing.

In the photo of the VW on a sandy track, the fence IMO is steel cable through holes in wood posts.
I don't think so. If you zoom in by computer, you can see clearly that it is a thick rope. As was mentioned before by .. don't remember at the moment.

I wonder does this factor in at all??
Global underworld in tatters as police hack 60,000 cyber network

I find it hard to believe CB could afford £1,500 a month for an encryption service, but we know he could get money very easily. Could also explain why he needed campers (apart from the whole trafficking drugs thing, which I know was his big source of income) - he couldn’t guarantee rent every month if he already had a bill of £1,500 to cover?
Wasnt he squatting though?,i dont think he paid rent..i know i read somewhere he was squatting

Madeleine McCann: How Kate recalled ‘potentially crucial event’ night before disappearance
Re the dogs,im sure that they had walked that way (past the tapas way) with the kids,they said Madeline had run off and ended up in what they realised was someone garden,dont know off the top of my head which day that was..but this says it rained the night before..so could that impact the sniffer dogs as they were not brought in straight away..also did cb have the small dog in Portugal?,this says kate was nipped by a small dog while out on a run,its already been said that the road they usually ran would have took them past or close to cbs house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow