Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could be important!
I was googling some images of Schönebeck, where IG went missing.

I haven't even started delving yet, but was instantly very struck by the images/vegetation/fence etc. What do you all think??
View attachment 254857 View attachment 254858 View attachment 254859
inga went missing from an incredibly isolated location. and as with MBM - huge search. no trace, no clues. it appears that police have ruled out CB, but no indication why they have done that. CB had no alibi.

i would be very interested to read what you find and your opinion if you do delve into it.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
https://www.dw-wilhelmshof.org

G 2015: 2 may: inge g goes missing
Diakoniewerk Wilhelmshof e. V., Wilhelmshoferstr. 14, 39576 Stendal, Germany
a family outing. a visit to their friends working and living on the premises of the Deaconry.
The Deaconry (the employees care for people with addictions and disabilities)
(The Uchtspringe Forensic Psychiatry Centre is situated 3 kilometers from the spot of the disappearance. In this facility, people with mental disorders are accommodated, also sex offenders.)
CB had a parking accident at a motorway service station in Helmstedt, 55 miles from where Inga lived, on the day before she disappeared.
Inga Gehricke: the missing German girl linked to new Madeleine McCann suspect

A dark van, similar to one CB was driving at the time, is seen leaving the abduction site.
https://www.9now.com.au/60-minutes/2020/episode-21

there is also a thread for Inga on Websleuths, but tread carefully on that thread.

Re the 2 photos with the beam, do we know for sure they are *both* taken when CB lived there? They were obv not from the same time, as items in the room and on the mantel don't match exactly

Yes, but IG lived in Schönebeck, but she went missing near the town of Stendal. Stendal is about 100 Kilometers north to Schönebeck.

But....near Stendal there is a place called "Waldbad Wischer". It's a huge camping site with beaches, that looks pretty similar to the area, where the campervan was pictured!!!

Startseite - wa-ca-wi

that place is just 35 minutes drive from where inga went missing. i see another piece of water a little further south also with sand - would that area have lots of campsites with sand?

P 2015. CB sells vw camper van. sold the VW van in 2015 for 5,600 euros to a German countryman who runs an unofficial scrap yard in the Silves area of the Algarve. bernhard p - S B de Messines.
unfortunately no date for when in 2015 the camper was sold. knowing if he still had the camper in may, and was using it the day before, that would make the coincidence even bigger than it already is.

G 2015 july 15. Braunschweig. CB Attempted theft.
so we know he was in germany and portugal in 2015.

Re the 2 photos with the beam, do we know for sure they are *both* taken when CB lived there? They were obv not from the same time, as items in the room and on the mantel don't match exactly

Not for sure, but the pics have been credited to AFP (does that mean Australian Federal Police)?

(first post, trying to not get sucked in)

The "friends" who cleaned/burgled the flat and found the rape video sound very unconvincing to me. They claim that in the video they saw, CB removes his mask at the end revealing his identity (so presumably not a version available on the dark web). This sound much more like a device to explain to the police how they found out about the rape and video when they really knew about it all along. The claim that they initially went to clean the house but ended up burgling it suggests to me that they were drug addicts. I would like to know more about the "friends" and the circumstances of them talking to the police.

I was not aware that the friends claimed CB removed his mask in the rape video! That is interesting - I wonder if that is true? I also wonder what compelled the friends to testify in court?

I don't think so. If you zoom in by computer, you can see clearly that it is a thick rope. As was mentioned before by .. don't remember at the moment.

I think I mentioned it might be a heavy gauge rope previously, but yesterday even I was wondering and second guessing myself that it might be a steel rod that connects the wooden posts. :/

inga went missing from an incredibly isolated location. and as with MBM - huge search. no trace, no clues. it appears that police have ruled out CB, but no indication why they have done that. CB had no alibi.

i would be very interested to read what you find and your opinion if you do delve into it.
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

a family outing. a visit to their friends working and living on the premises of the Deaconry.
(The Uchtspringe Forensic Psychiatry Centre is situated 3 kilometers from the spot of the disappearance. In this facility, people with mental disorders are accommodated, also sex offenders.)
CB had a parking accident at a motorway service station in Helmstedt, 55 miles from where Inga lived, on the day before she disappeared.

A dark van, similar to one CB was driving at the time, is seen leaving the abduction site.

there is also a thread for Inga on Websleuths, but tread carefully on that thread.
Wasn't there a mention of a Vito van? I am a sucker when it comes to cars, so looked it up yesterday and found Mercedes (Vito??) , have nu clue if I am even close.. when it comes down to cars

I'm with you regarding them not leaving her if she had form for waking up.

Regarding the earlier mentions of star charts for staying in bed - mine had them for staying in bed in the morning. For lots of parents of children her age being woken up a 5am to get up is more of an issue than being woken during the night.

I think the fact KM attached significance to MM mentioning crying the night before (2nd May), and the witness statement from the lady above that she heard crying that night (2nd May) but didn't mention other nights is worth consideration.

It's only speculation, but if (a big if) CB had been in their room the night before and had been disturbed by them waking and didn't want to risk leaving with a crying child, he neither enteted or left through the window.

Are there any requests for info on CBs movements the night before?
I believe on the night of the 2nd May, he had a meal with a woman, someone known to him, again read that somewhere, not sure where

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I've read that, and think I have posted before, that there is no mention of the vehicle he was in when in the accident, but I'm sure the police would of found that out, but not made public

Wasn't there a mention of a Vito van? I am a sucker when it comes to cars, so looked it up yesterday and found Mercedes (Vito??) , have nu clue if I am even close.. when it comes down to cars
i found a link with a MBM sighting and merc vito van. but it was from 2012 before ingaG went missing. an innocent Swiss man and a child on a camp site.

According to Daily Mail:
"He beat her, tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her, before carrying out a degrading rape which he videotaped, the court in Braunschweig, Germany, heard. On the video, he finished by ripping off his own mask, a witness told the court."

Presumably, had Brueckner not unmasked himself in the vid, his "friends" would not have known it was him.
Would these witnesses have given evidence anonymously at the rape trial? Are their names out there?

According to Daily Mail:
"He beat her, tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her, before carrying out a degrading rape which he videotaped, the court in Braunschweig, Germany, heard. On the video, he finished by ripping off his own mask, a witness told the court."

Presumably, had Brueckner not unmasked himself in the vid, his "friends" would not have known it was him.
Would these witnesses have given evidence anonymously at the rape trial? Are their names out there?
If ,while videoing, CB blindfolds his victim then removes his own mask, IMO this indicates the video was intended to be viewed by himself only, not circulated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam