Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim, Websleuths is not a news archive.

what the heck is wrong with you?. you come on here and tell people they are wrong, and rack up 500 posts in weeks and are telling people what the forum is?.

you answer every second post as if you are an authority or are standing gatekeeper. Pull your head in mate. my message is to the mods and admins and is constructive suggestion that would make the place easier to navigate.

FWIW i came here to see of any updates but it was filled with posts from you and nothing new.

what the heck is wrong with you?. you come on here and tell people they are wrong, and rack up 500 posts in weeks and are telling people what the forum is?.

you answer every second post as if you are an authority or are standing gatekeeper. Pull your head in mate. my message is to the mods and admins and is constructive suggestion that would make the place easier to navigate.

I also mean a constructive comment. Your considerations on myself are completely wrong, except perhaps those 500 posts. I am as much entitled to speak here as you are.

I don't have statistics on how many likes I give to fellow members but you can easily see I'm not modest.

The very first line of the article you were quoting.

Madeleine McCANN may have been taken to a luxury villa just half a mile from where she was abducted, Portuguese detectives were told.

So, it can't be the Foral villa like you were claiming!

You're right, DLK. The article doesn't mention Foral indeed. But everything there matches what we know about Foral, so I took it for granted unconsciously.

Half a mile is quite disturbing and intriguing.

Last edited:
OMG
Could it be that man of Mediterranean appearance raising money for an orphanage is her ex Italian husband?
Could it be that they lost one child and they wanted to replace the child with Madeleine?
I know it is all farfetched, I am so sorry...

I’m with you that it was probably CB and RS going door to door “raising money for an orphanage”. And I’d say it was a well established scam that their friends probably had knowledge of, and that’s why this tiny fragment of information has MT so convinced it was CB.
By the sounds of them though, I highly doubt they cared too much about “replacing” LW (that’s if I’ve picked you up correctly and you mean put MM in LW’s place to still claim the monthly allowance; the age difference would be too great for a start - apologies if that’s not what you meant!)... They all sound completely obsessed with money, though. So either to sell her on or... Make money from her in a different way :( By the sounds of things NF didn’t have much of a conscience when it came to children, even if she was a mother herself.

So Nicole Fehlinger and Christian Brückner are key elements. Maybe Nicole played the head, something CB failed a lot, and CB dirtied his hands, something he was an expert...

Sorry i quote the wrong link again... that was indeed about the Vila that was half a mile away... but the rest of the links are correct. Its not the same Vila as the Vila from NF and RS. But somehow i cant edit that post of mine anymore. It's still an interesting article anyway. But no direct relation with NF at the moment

I’m with you that it was probably CB and RS going door to door “raising money for an orphanage”. And I’d say it was a well established scam that their friends probably had knowledge of, and that’s why this tiny fragment of information has MT so convinced it was CB.
By the sounds of them though, I highly doubt they cared too much about “replacing” LW (that’s if I’ve picked you up correctly and you mean put MM in LW’s place to still claim the monthly allowance; the age difference would be too great for a start - apologies if that’s not what you meant!)... They all sound completely obsessed with money, though. So either to sell her on or... Make money from her in a different way :( By the sounds of things NF didn’t have much of a conscience when it came to children, even if she was a mother herself.
I have a strong feeling that this the right trail!
Not that Madeleine was placed instead of the missing girl but that there is a bigger picture to this.
NF is probably not the only person who lived like this. I wonder how many other Germans did a similar "job" and if she was a part of a network. I don't mean a gangs network, just a network of this kind of service, getting paid by the German government.
It is possible that foster parents knew each other!
It would be great to know how many German foster families like this lived in Portugal-Spain- Morroco.
I think there might be a clue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member