Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice reasoning. Of course that didn't seem strange to him at the time, like when he said he could carry drugs hidden inside.

Now it makes senses. Those German kids entered Portugal illegally and so CB could be talking about transporting kids for IAPRS (against compensation for sure).
From where would those kids have been recruited? From the streets? From German institutions? Directly from parents? Surely parents would want to know the whereabouts of their kids and the mean of transport to Portugal!

From where would those kids have been recruited? From the streets? From German institutions? Directly from parents? Surely parents would want to know the whereabouts of their kids and the mean of transport to Portugal!

According to "Sexta às 9" those were delinquent German kids selected by authorities. The 16YO girl who fled had set fire on a factory and had drugs and psychiatric issues. Children put in institution are no longer under parents control and these have limited rights. I know a case parents could only make a short call once per week under supervision and could make a visit once every 2 months (this after a long period parents knew nothing after entering an institution).

Last edited:
According to "Sexta às 9" those were delinquent German kids selected by authorities. The 19YO girl who fled had set fire on a factory and had drugs and psychiatric issues. Children put in institution are no longer under parents control and these have limited rights. I know a case parents could only make a short call once per week and could make a visit once every 2 months (this after a long period parents knew nothing after entering an institution).
I found this article from a couple of weeks ago. Troubled kids getting placed a pedophiles homes fro the 1960's till beginning 2000's .... so there was some kind of support of that idea in Germany...its insane. Berliner Jugendamt vermittelte Kinder an Pädophile - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama and the article in the Dutch newspaper Privacy settings

More about NF and we started the discussion about NF in thread # 6

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - # 6

Madeleine: The missed clues at £ 1m villa

Here the old myspace with picture of NF & RS Nicole Fehlinger Photos on Myspace

Çrowd funding for an Orphanage by the couple NF and RS: Help raise £1000 to Pay tax for a inheritance left by Mrs Nicole Marois Benoite to build a orphanage home for disadvantaged children in her memory. and the person whose name was used for the crowdfunding telling its a fraud by criminals: Nicole Benoite Marois: I also have $4.5 Million US Dollar

... Raising money for an orphanage?!o_O

More about NF and we started the discussion about NF in thread # 6

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - # 6

Madeleine: The missed clues at £ 1m villa

Here the old myspace with picture of NF & RS Nicole Fehlinger Photos on Myspace

Çrowd funding for an Orphanage by the couple NF and RS: Help raise £1000 to Pay tax for a inheritance left by Mrs Nicole Marois Benoite to build a orphanage home for disadvantaged children in her memory. and the person whose name was used for the crowdfunding telling its a fraud by criminals: Nicole Benoite Marois: I also have $4.5 Million US Dollar

From link 2:

"[...] The day after Maddie disappeared the [about 30YO] couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.

"We" is "One elderly British resident [and] a retired British woman detective", probably the unnamed British detective who lived next to Foral's villa.

That source, from 2009, is worth reading in detail as it is about Foral's villa and it seems sniff dogs were there.

Last edited:
Embargos all over this case. I love the sleuthing on here, but I fear it’s completely fruitless in this specific case because of these. We’ll wake up one morning to find CB has either been charged or the case against him has been dropped. Only then will we know what they had on him.

i like this. i agree that this place should enable the discussions, but it should also cater for those who want to just keep up with the reported information..and construct the timeline.

we really have nothing at all as a community compared to what the police have.

itd be good to somehow arrange each page with a chronological sticky of confirmed events and a chronological sticky of news reports for those who'd prefer to try to stay informed as opposed to engaging in discussion as those discussions are often over the minutia and are theories and speculation..the most of which are valid..BUT...

From link 2:

"[...] The day after Maddie disappeared the [about 30YO] couple moved out and we didn’t see them again.

"We" is "One elderly British resident [and] a retired British woman detective", probably the unnamed British detective who lived next to Foral's villa.

That source, from 2009, is worth reading in detail as it is about Foral's villa and it seems sniff dogs were there.
Are you sure? It says at the top the villa was half a mile from where MM was abducted.

I don't normally bother with the psychic stuff but this lady got my attention. Would love to know what the name was ?

"The name ‘Madeleine’ came through strongly to her, she says, and when she asked where she was the girl kept talking about Portugal and water, showing her a deep well and repeating the name of one particular person"

Missing Madeleine McCann 'spoke' to psychic

From link 2:

The British female detective is triggering my memory... I read about this in the alleged sightings section on PJ files, but I don’t think the location was Foral or I’d have been straight on here with it...

After NF and RS left the house in Foral, CB went to the same Vila in Foral again in 2017 even if there was another couple living there.... so why did CB went back to that place in 2017? He had a good reason for that ... i guess.

i like this. i agree that this place should enable the discussions, but it should also cater for those who want to just keep up with the reported information..and construct the timeline.

we really have nothing at all as a community compared to what the police have.

itd be good to somehow arrange each page with a chronological sticky of confirmed events and a chronological sticky of news reports for those who'd prefer to try to stay informed as opposed to engaging in discussion as those discussions are often over the minutia and are theories and speculation..the most of which are valid..BUT...

Tim, Websleuths is not a news archive.

????????????????????
Sorry i quote the wrong link again... that was indeed about the Vila that was half a mile away... but the rest of the links are correct. Its not the same Vila as the Vila from NF and RS. But somehow i cant edit that post of mine anymore. It's still an interesting article anyway. But no direct relation with NF at the moment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member