Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From an official paper in "Sexta às 9":

"So, she [Nicole] does not wish to file any complaint or denouncement against them [Ukrainians]." @31.34

Last edited:
Seems she truly believes they had nothing to do with her disappearance or her resulting pregnancy then. Wonder what she was told to make her so sure...

Pregnancy came later. In report they suggest she got pregnant during those long 11 days. I think she just wanted to stifle the case (but guess without any success) as Nicole got 1.500€ a month to take care of her.

From an official paper in "Sexta às 9":

So, she [Nicole] does not wish to file any complaint or denouncement against them [Ukrainians].
Releasing dirt on NF. Possibly the aim is to scare NF into talking about CB?

regarding embargo, RTP said the Vila do Bispo search news was their exclusive. Dmail is following behind, quoting RTP in their story. But i hope Wolters is orchestrating it.

Pregnancy came later. In report they suggest she got pregnant during those long 11 days. I think she just wanted to stifle the case (but guess without any success) as Nicole got 1.500€ a month to take care of her.
This is what CB was surrounded with while we all were discussing Madeleine's case back in 2007.

regarding embargo, RTP said the Vila do Bispo search news was their exclusive. Dmail is following behind, quoting RTP in their story. But i hope Wolters is orchestrating it.

Maybe NF has a lot to tell.

DM couldn't publish at 9.35pm if they didn't have info in advance. IMO they already had info embargoed by RTP then.

Sandra F did lots of damage to the initial investigation with her "...ask the dogs, Sandra.." moments. Her pickings turned the tide in the original investigation. I hope she doesn't do it again. I hope the media finally lets the police do their job.

IMO this wasn't any special search.
It has been reported several weeks ago that PJ are preparing the digs.

Sandra F did lots of damage to the initial investigation with her "...ask the dogs, Sandra.." moments. Her pickings turned the tide in the original investigation. I hope she doesn't do it again. I hope the media finally lets the police do their job.

During the initial investigation Sandra was only reporting the BS that Amaral was feeding her - she admitted that on another doc.

The IAPRS is the Instituto Algarve Projecto Para a Reabilitacao Social - Located in Silves (Bartolemeu de messines) NT was the "tutor"it was a not for profit organisation and the website no longer exists, but there is a FB account with no info. Its on the documentary @ 29.35
Sexta às 9 Episódio 25 - de 10 Jul 2020 - RTP Play - RTP

Thanks for the correction, Ted! :)
I ran away with the fact that I’ve had to reference IAPRS before, so thought it was that one!

Could be,guess you are right about it,was getting a little bit confused.

It seems that CB Was running out of lucky the time of his arrest,no money,no phone,just a Bible and a business card with the lawyer's number,almost seemed homeless.

Maddie, il sospetto omicida arrestato in Italia. I carabinieri: «Preso con la scusa di un finto passaporto»
This reminds me of the diesel theft, where despite having a few properties he claimed to be of no fixed address. Likely he was expecting to be detained, the business card certainly suggests that.

The IAPRS is the Instituto Algarve Projecto Para a Reabilitacao Social - Located in Silves (Bartolemeu de messines) NT was the "tutor"it was a not for profit organisation and the website no longer exists, but there is a FB account with no info. Its on the documentary @ 29.35
Sexta às 9 Episódio 25 - de 10 Jul 2020 - RTP Play - RTP
Headquartered at Rua D. Eugénia ND Ferreira, 44, 1º, São Bartolomeu de Messines
first floor above the supermarket. a few clicks from both the place in foral, and also Bernhard P.
set up 20 november 2003. can't tell whether the film says NF was even in Portugal then?
I.A.P.R.S. - Instituto Algarve Projeto para a Reabilitação Social

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member