Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From today's "Sexta às 9":

They also say CB is connected to disappearance of German minor from Foral's house. She stayed with 2 Ukranian guys and she could name only one. They say she come to Foral 11 days later in company of those Ukranian guys. According to Nicole there were no sex between them and she didn't file a complaint with police. Then they found she was pregnant. The girl set fire to a factory in Germany (from court report). Foral's house was part of an illegal network of German delinquent minors who were sent to Portugal since 80's through an agency. 500 minors in 2009. They were sent through German IAPRS (don't know what initials are) in Portugal, closed in 2014.

They also say CB is connected to disappearance of German minor from Foral's house. She stayed with 2 Ukranian guys and she could name only one. They say she come to Foral 11 days later in company of those Ukranian guys. According to Nicole there were no sex between them and she didn't file a complaint with police. Then they found she was pregnant. The girl set fire to a factory in Germany (from court report). Foral's house was part of an illegal network of German delinquent minors who were sent to Portugal since 80's through an agency. 500 minors in 2009. They were sent through German IAPRS (don't know what initials are) in Portugal, closed in 2014.
Thanks Mendel, can you give us a direct translation of what they said altogether?

Thanks Mendel, can you give us a direct translation of what they said altogether?

The whole report? Not much more new to say. Sandra Felgueiras could talk to the girl (who left to Portimão with a Romanian boyfriend when turned 18) by message (Whatsapp?) and she admitted she knew CB (but didn't mention him when she disappeared), but answered vaguely and deleted messages before read. Then came a lawyer or something talking about international law and the searches by PJ are already widely discussed here.

Last edited:

IAPRS - International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services.

ETA - Away to look up which services were associated with the Deaconry in Stendhal...

It's interesting newspapers, including DM, reported almost at same time as "Sexta às 9" so this couldn't be the source. I suspect information was passed with a period after which they can publish (this is called an technically an embargo I think).

Embargos all over this case. I love the sleuthing on here, but I fear it’s completely fruitless in this specific case because of these. We’ll wake up one morning to find CB has either been charged or the case against him has been dropped. Only then will we know what they had on him.

It's interesting newspapers, including DM, reported almost at same time as "Sexta às 9" so this couldn't be the source. I suspect information was passed with a period after which they can publish (this is called technically an embargo I think).
i hope RTP are working with Wolters and co in Germany. Because Sandra F does like flashing names across her filmed reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers