Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware that the friends claimed CB removed his mask in the rape video! That is interesting - I wonder if that is true? I also wonder what compelled the friends to testify in court?

Yes CB did take the mask off. The friends had reported the fact years later after finding the rape footage on a 'camcorder' (I have seen mentioned.
It was not until AFTER that report that the cold case (rape) was looked at again - re the hair found and then it is then that it went to court.
I don't know WHEN the friend reported it to police but it day say years later (ie after the rape had taken place) This is why I think that it was BP who reported the footage -

This is my post from earlier explaining my theory - ...................
Just having a catch up here and reading through some of the overnight posts, picking through some of the things mentioned.

CB asked BP to provide an address while he was in jail for the diesel theft, we assume this is because he didn't want LE to find his stash.
Could CB have then asked BP to organise the 'fake' burglary at his house and remove the stash?
Perhaps BP stored the stuff and passed most of it on to CB when he came out of prison. CB could have told BP exactly what he wanted to keep camera's etc, but leave other stuff, trash or burn (passports etc)
Maybe BP or one of his kids, playing in the cars,did look at footage on one of the camera's and decided not to say anything at the time - my guess is he knew CB was dodgy, he could have even bought some of the diesel/other stuff that CB had robbed.
Everyone needs a fence for their goods and we know they were close.
Perhaps years later, after his conscience got the better of him/or when he found the camera, he reported the footage to the Police?
LE did say that the motorhome was scrapped - there's a link, albeit tenuous, BP was a scrap dealer.
Is there any way in Germany we kind find out the names of the witnesses at the rape trial?
BP is keeping very quiet during this media storm makes me wonder whether he has been told not to talk to reporters because he knows so much and could compromise this investigation.
Any thoughts?

Anyone know what this says btw,on the wall inside box factory,i screenshoted it yesterday but cannot find where i found the pics lots from inside box factory..also there a dark car abandoned outside there too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200707-114334_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200707-114334_Google.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 94
Also,IF he had been watching he would know she was crying the night before..why risk taking a child that is prone to crying and potentially alerting someone..this is what makes me think he has subdued her in some way with something to make her sleepy..but how and when..its unlikely hes killed her at the apartment..how long would it have taken to wait for her to become sleepy whilst giving her something in the apartment?,in a drink maybe?,still making a risky situation a lot riskier by waiting what 15 or 20 mins?,nothing was found at apartment so hes either placed something directly in her mouth or taken something with him and then taken it back out of apartment with him..unless something was injected..but injecting her in the dark would you need to find a vein or could something be injected anywhere?,i dont understand how there seems to be no struggle and nothing really disturbed..

There are medications (some are over the counter) that can induce drowsiness, which are placed on or under the tongue. They melt within a few seconds and take effect very quickly. Melatonin is one example. A 3/4 year old kid could be very sleepy and sleep deeply on only 3m for several hours.

Anyone know what this says btw,on the wall inside box factory,i screenshoted it yesterday but cannot find where i found the pics lots from inside box factory..also there a dark car abandoned outside there too

Something like

My frodine hates crap belong to bo...

Can tell last part.

I found a picture of the beach area at a lake in the area of Brandenburg/Germany, town called "Plaue am See". The town "Oranienburg", where he bought drugs is not far away and the many lake-beaches in the area of brandenburg are often used for parties.

On the picture you can see a fence, that looks similar to the fence behind the VW van in one of its pictures. These fences are not unusal in lake oder sea-areas in germany and made of wooden pillars, that are connected to a thick rope.

So i still think, the picture of the van could be taken in germany and the date of taking that picture could be interesting.
Similar... but I noted yesterday the railing behind the van is STIFF. Its not arched really. Originally I thought it was a heavy gauge rope but now I think its a metal rod between wooden posts....

If ,while videoing, CB blindfolds his victim then removes his own mask, IMO this indicates the video was intended to be viewed by himself only, not circulated.

I thought differently. If he removes his own mask, it might be for bragging rights so he can prove it was him who carried out this attack and not someone else. He'd want to brag that he planned, stalked, carried out successfully and escaped without being caught for years to come. He'd be bragging and likely if he uncovered his face, he'd be bragging to people who knew him. He wouldn't care if people who didn't know him / could not recognize saw his face. He'd want to show the people he did know that he had done this and gotten away with it. Why? It would bring "street cred" amongst his criminal peers.

Also, its possible that he did that because perhaps the victims could have identified him had they seen his face. That would add to his "bragging rights". It would be another way to lord his power over them - to laugh at them among others who may have known the victims in some small way.

It doesn't make sense he'd want to take the mask off for his own viewing later on. He'd know he was there, and had done this. He'd be reliving it for years in his mind. If he took off the mask, he did it for bragging rights in my opinion.

ETA: writing this and reading it back made me think perhaps there was a bet. Someone may have bet him he couldn't carry out an attack of this magnitude, and so he did. And he removed his mask at the end to prove it? Just a thought.

I think I mentioned it might be a heavy gauge rope previously, but yesterday even I was wondering and second guessing myself that it might be a steel rod that connects the wooden posts. :/
I was quite sceptical about the rope at first and was thinking of a rod myself.
So I zoomed in and actually saw that it is a very thick rope indeed.

I couldn´t see all words and german is not a language I am that familiar with, this is what I got

meine freundinne hat mish belohnung????? boren zum hass ????

google translate

my girlfriend has (me mine) reward born for hatred

IMO it's unlikely CB bought the Casio Exilim camera. More likely he burgled it?

It was a popular consumer level camera back then. It was about $400 USD brand new. If it had been reported stolen though, if he posted any images taken with the device to anywhere online, the LE might know this, as the EXIF data would show the make, model, serial number etc... of any photos taken with the device.

Initially, even FB would include the Exif data when people would share photos to their platform. Now they scrub it for privacy reasons. Flickr still has the option for users to show the exif data when they post photos...

I was quite sceptical about the rope at first and was thinking of a rod myself.
So I zoomed in and actually saw that it is a very thick rope indeed.

Right? Sometimes I see a braided rope kinda thing other times I think rod... ugh.

Similar... but I noted yesterday the railing behind the van is STIFF. Its not arched really. Originally I thought it was a heavy gauge rope but now I think its a metal rod between wooden posts....

I do not agree with that. It's a curled and heavy weathered rope and it is not stiff, as you can see on the left and even on the right. The wooden pillar even pushes the rope upwards. Can't really do that with metal-bars or iron-wires.

On a pc with high resolution Monitor and a pic with good quality you can clearly see the patterns of a usual rope.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200708-162112_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200708-162112_Gallery.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 49
he went initially to rob via his help from the resort and early in the week realised it had a child there and knew when the parents would be at dinner. he was broke and on drugs and had a week to arrange a buyer. He didnt expect her to be quiet but her parents had given her a sedative because she had been stressed. to be clear, lots and lots of people do this..they do it when their kids teethe, and when they are sick and so on. its not at all like 'drugging someone', but it would make a child difficult to wake if lifted calmly.
This is what I've always thought.
Madeleine was crying for a lengthy period the night before, loud enough to be heard by a neighbour. Didn't she also say (when asking her parents why they didn't come) that one of the twins was crying? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd sedated all the kids the following evening to keep them quiet. Remember that the twins slept through everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam