Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rope and post is common in Germany and we are looking for a beach - I suggest we look on the Island of Sylt.
This is where he traveled to sell drugs so it may be worth a look on google maps - I've just looked- some fencing very similar, but I don't have time to look properly atm - Still at work!

Am wandering around Sylt in Google Earth Pro... I'm seeing lots of laneways leading from the coast toward the middle of the island with sandy lanes, reeds and low wooden posts with ropes or steel fences..... Haven't found *the* place yet, but am cautiously optimistic... anyone wanna help?

i have looked at a few algarve beaches too. i agree with you, i have seen use of stones, but not rope and small wooden posts.
i have looked at a few inland campsites by lakes around Brandenburg, and seen reeds on all of them, sand on all of them. trees on all of them. on a few i have seen wooden posts with rope through them.

my question re: rope or steel cable... why would anyone choose to use steel cable that thick!
Yes agreed it's rope.
I found a photo of a roughly similar post and rope fence at an algarve beach but unfortunately it did not state which beach.

If the rope and post is common in Germany and we are looking for a beach - I suggest we look on the Island of Sylt.
This is where he traveled to sell drugs so it may be worth a look on google maps - I've just looked- some fencing very similar, but I don't have time to look properly atm - Still at work!

LOL great minds, I was scanning as you were posting, then I posted that it seemed perhaps promising.

So, had money. I wonder if this money has anything to do with Madeleine.

From that article, I found it more interesting to note that the guy he was selling drugs with, when located by media stated he did not know Christian B - so either they found the wrong guy as his accomplice, or the accomplice is lying.

Its a tough call between rope and steel cable for me too - and I've also spent hours looking at beach areas in the algarve, finding nothing that matches. Time to check other locations perhaps Malaga?
It looks like one of those beaches, that you need a car to get to, and the sea looks like its the Atlantic, and area around hills/ cliffs, maybe that's what they put the rope fence thing there, so people don't park, or take cars into the woods by it, have you looked up the coast, up past lagos beach, and passed, I've been the algarve, and one beach I went to was right down a massive hill, and so called cardiac Hill, and another beach, you had to go up and down an escalator, proper weird,
Around malaga, there's benalmadena, that is extremely steep, but the beach runs from torremolinos, fuengirola, and then onto marbella etc, and I've been to 2 of those beaches, its a massive coastline (Costa del sol), just doesn't look like there, its more remote looking, I think if malaga or anywhere round there, you would see more coastline, if you get me

This is what I've always thought.
Madeleine was crying for a lengthy period the night before, loud enough to be heard by a neighbour. Didn't she also say (when asking her parents why they didn't come) that one of the twins was crying? I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd sedated all the kids the following evening to keep them quiet. Remember that the twins slept through everything.
There is no a single proof Madeleine's parents sedated her. They were on a 4 day holiday, would they take sedatives with them? Or did they buy them in the local pharmacy? All with an intention to sedate their kids?
I think a little bit of common sense is needed here ;)

Anyone know what this says btw,on the wall inside box factory,i screenshoted it yesterday but cannot find where i found the pics lots from inside box factory..also there a dark car abandoned outside there too
Isn't that white phone thing the same as the strange thing on top of the exercise ball in the earlier pictures of his home in Portugal?

There is no a single proof Madeleine's parents sedated her. They were on a 4 day holiday, would they take sedatives with them? Or did they buy them in the local pharmacy? All with an intention to sedate their kids?
I think a little bit of common sense is needed here ;)

Did they travel by plane to get from UK to Portugal? If so, an over the counter anti-nausea medication might have been packed. I would have no issue at all with a parent who packed a mild anti-nausea medication for a child expected to drive or fly knowing that car or airsickness might be something they'd possibly have to deal with. Even some anti-allergy medications like Benadryl have a mild sedative effect... and would be totally normal for a parent to bring on a trip. Not saying KM or GM used any such substances at all in this case, just pointing out it wouldn't be uncommon for a parent to pack them / bring them / buy them over the counter either at home, or possibly while away.

It looks like one of those beaches, that you need a car to get to, and the sea looks like its the Atlantic, and area around hills/ cliffs, maybe that's what they put the rope fence thing there, so people don't park, or take cars into the woods by it, have you looked up the coast, up past lagos beach, and passed, I've been the algarve, and one beach I went to was right down a massive hill, and so called cardiac Hill, and another beach, you had to go up and down an escalator, proper weird,
Around malaga, there's benalmadena, that is extremely steep, but the beach runs from torremolinos, fuengirola, and then onto marbella etc, and I've been to 2 of those beaches, its a massive coastline (Costa del sol), just doesn't look like there, its more remote looking, I think if malaga or anywhere round there, you would see more coastline, if you get me
How about near banco vai e vem, lagos area? Think I was getting mixed up where lagos is, but doesn't really matter, seems car parks etc there, and the fencing may not be there now?
And that's where az is from

Did they travel by plane to get from UK to Portugal? If so, an over the counter anti-nausea medication might have been packed. I would have no issue at all with a parent who packed a mild anti-nausea medication for a child expected to drive or fly knowing that car or airsickness might be something they'd possibly have to deal with. Even some anti-allergy medications like Benadryl have a mild sedative effect... and would be totally normal for a parent to bring on a trip. Not saying KM or GM used any such substances at all in this case, just pointing out it wouldn't be uncommon for a parent to pack them / bring them / buy them over the counter either at home, or possibly while away.

I travelled excessively with my child and I never took any calming medication with me, nobody in my family did this and none of my friends did it with their children.
We give children Calpol if they are feverish and that's all. I have never heard of any calming medication given to chidren.
Re Madeleine's parents:
When questioned The McCanns denied EVER giving their children any sedatives.
They also denied giving their children Calpol ( which is not a sedative but ant pyretic) during their holiday in Portugal.

Piecing together information from numerous sources about the burglary of apartment 5L
(16 April 2007). Same building as apartment 5A, but 2 floors higher. The stolen items reportedly included £500 worth of holiday money (presumably euros). It shows how lucrative these burglaries could be.

From that article, I found it more interesting to note that the guy he was selling drugs with, when located by media stated he did not know Christian B - so either they found the wrong guy as his accomplice, or the accomplice is lying.

I checked the guy, he is well known in sports and in the area.

I travelled excessively with my child and I never took any calming medication with me, nobody in my family did this and none of my friends did it with their children.
We give children Calpol if they are feverish and that's all. I have never heard of any calming medication given to chidren.
Re Madeleine's parents:
When questioned The McCanns denied EVER giving their children any sedatives.
They also denied giving their children Calpol ( which is not a sedative but ant pyretic) during their holiday in Portugal.

Well, if they denied having done so, then they probably didn't administer anything, and that's that.

I checked the guy, he is well known in sports and in the area.

I checked him too. I couldn't help but wonder if perhaps... just maybe there might be a photo of the two of them together.... I wonder what he'd say if he were shown a photo of him and CB together? Would he still denying he knew him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam