Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also see a dog, coloured like a rottweiler. He had such a dog. And i see a black whip too. That means, the L.E. got these pictures directly from CB's drives. So they may have a lot of disgusting footage he made.

Surely including actions on that wooden beam!

I'm glad others are seeing this large brown dog on the sofa too, Ah the whip....I did wonder what that was, I thought it looked like some garment orange garment with a zip lol.
Now at the side of the leather sofa on the floor I now think I can see a small dog similar in size & shape to the one seen in the photo of CB at the bar?
Yeah I would Defo say this is footage found on his drives, Yeah no doubt action including the beam, whip, exercise ball & perhaps that weird dolly thing. I just hope & pray that this footage they found doesn’t have MM in it.
These beams....I mean why would AB have one in his attic too?

I'm glad others are seeing this large brown dog on the sofa too, Ah the whip....I did wonder what that was, I thought it looked like some garment orange garment with a zip lol.
Now at the side of the leather sofa on the floor I now think I can see a small dog similar in size & shape to the one seen in the photo of CB at the bar?
Yeah I would Defo say this is footage found on his drives, Yeah no doubt action including the beam, whip, exercise ball & perhaps that weird dolly thing. I just hope & pray that this footage they found doesn’t have MM in it.

Where are you all looking at this photo?!

Yes, it has been said, there were many women, that have been raped on the tape. It has also been said, the burglars may have burned the footage.

But if CB has shown footage of raping an elder lady back in 2017 when he made his boozy confession, than IMO the footage still existed at the time, maybe in digital form, found again on one of his usb's. He seemed to have kept his throphies. In the mid-2000s, converting tapes to digital files was already easy. The videocam could also had been a digital one already.
Did he show the other person it off his phone?

in addition to that my feeling is that the difficulty is due to the number of possible perps, and that many of them knew each other.

Yes I totally agree, Do you think the truth will ever come out?

Yes, just as you say it, i see it too. In size and colour it truly could be the Dackel-Mischling (Dachshund-Crossbreed) called "Frau Müller", snatching something on the floor.

I should also be clear - I am not saying the German Prosecutor has nothing - clearly he has enough to have a strong suspect.

What I am saying is what he does have can't be that strong, or he would be charging.

So hence my confusion about why he is using the language typically applied to someone who is charged, rather than a suspect.

Overall I am not a fan of Prosecutors claiming guilt in respect of suspects who are not charged
For the Prosecutor to use such strong terms I think it must mean they are absolutely convinced of CB's guilt based on the evidence they have but that the evidence could be explained away/dismissed in court if CB is clever enough with his story.

In another piece from HCW he said if someone can place the phone in CB's hands (i.e. if the other number who called him on the night confirms it was CB who was on the phone) then that would be enough to press charges but they also need more evidence (which I take to mean to ensure a conviction).

I think from what he says there is if they are able to place CB in the area, that combined with the other evidence they have is enough to meet the threshold to take him to court (the threshold being that the chance of conviction is more likely than not). However, they obviously would like more evidence than that to actually ensure a conviction and feel it is possible to attain it.

IMO I suspect the appeal for info places where CB has stayed is to do with something they have seen in a picture or video where they hope to be able to find forensic evidence of MM if they can locate it.

For the Prosecutor to use such strong terms I think it must mean they are absolutely convinced of CB's guilt based on the evidence they have but that the evidence could be explained away/dismissed in court if CB is clever enough with his story.

In another piece from HCW he said if someone can place the phone in CB's hands (i.e. if the other number who called him on the night confirms it was CB who was on the phone) then that would be enough to press charges but they also need more evidence (which I take to mean to ensure a conviction).

I think from what he says there is if they are able to place CB in the area, that combined with the other evidence they have is enough to meet the threshold to take him to court (the threshold being that the chance of conviction is more likely than not). However, they obviously would like more evidence than that to actually ensure a conviction and feel it is possible to attain it.

IMO I suspect the appeal for info places where CB has stayed is to do with something they have seen in a picture or video where they hope to be able to find forensic evidence of MM if they can locate it.

Ah interesting. I always thought it was because they have video that shows her as a victim but without a clear shot of the perpetrator.

One is a photo and the one with lines is a capture from a video. Probably an interlaced video. Google interlaced video.

I should also be clear - I am not saying the German Prosecutor has nothing - clearly he has enough to have a strong suspect.

What I am saying is what he does have can't be that strong, or he would be charging.

So hence my confusion about why he is using the language typically applied to someone who is charged, rather than a suspect.

Overall I am not a fan of Prosecutors claiming guilt in respect of suspects who are not charged

What IF there is enough evidence to charge CB but the German prosecutor is holding off because they just don't want to turn all evidence over to his lawyers yet? Or perhaps they have enough to charge but don't feel it's a 100% chance of convicting, so they are holding off for a little more evidence. This is my opinion. I think what they have is very compelling but just not quite every single puzzle piece they need.

What IF there is enough evidence to charge CB but the German prosecutor is holding off because they just don't want to turn all evidence over to his lawyers yet? Or perhaps they have enough to charge but don't feel it's a 100% chance of convicting, so they are holding off for a little more evidence. This is my opinion. I think what they have is very compelling but just not quite every single puzzle piece they need.

This is exactly what I am thinking.

Well that is all fine but constitutionally I believe that the way the state announces high conviction in guilt is by charging someone.

Not by doing a media conference where they say he did it but don't charge him

If they are not going to charge, then the language of suspect or person of interest should be used

Otherwise we get into the situation where the state announces people guilty of significant crimes outside of the judicial process.

Well that is all fine but constitutionally I believe that the way the state announces high conviction in guilt is by charging someone.

Not by doing a media conference where they say he did it but don't charge him

If they are not going to charge, then the language of suspect or person of interest should be used

Otherwise we get into the situation where the state announces people guilty of significant crimes outside of the judicial process.

You are right.
But I have to believe there is a reason they have gone so far beyond just saying, He is our POI so we are appealing for evidence... Now what could the reason be?

I can't tell it's remote controls or leather gloves on the table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member