Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dutch msm also picked up the search done by PJ & BKA, and there is also a paragraph about Claudia Ruf..wich of course is mentioned in previous post and threads.

‘As in the case of 11-year-old German Claudia Ruf. She was raped 24 years ago and killed in Grevenbroich, Germany, when she walked the dog. More details about the connection between Brückner and other cases will be revealed later.’
Politie begint zoektocht naar lichaam Maddie McCann

Seems like a lot of unresolved cases are going to pinned on CB,maybe they want to smoke him out?

I really thought the satellite picture of the van was ruled out?
Here it states:
‘A few weeks ago, the newspaper Sol Sapo also reported that, at the request of the German colleagues, the Portuguese police 'make efforts' to determine whether it is possible that Maddie's body could be located in a (water) well nearby from Brückner's former rental home 2.5 kilometers from Praia da Luz.

That message came shortly after Spanish blogger and forensic expert Heriberto Janosch González reported that old NASA satellite images from early June 2007 - some four weeks after Maddie's disappearance - showed the white roof near some wells near that rental property. is of a minivan with "exactly the same dimensions and color as the suspect's VW Westfalia".

Privacy settings

The Dutch msm also picked up the search done by PJ & BKA, and there is also a paragraph about Claudia Ruf..wich of course is mentioned in previous post and threads.

‘As in the case of 11-year-old German Claudia Ruf. She was raped 24 years ago and killed in Grevenbroich, Germany, when she walked the dog. More details about the connection between Brückner and other cases will be revealed later.’
Politie begint zoektocht naar lichaam Maddie McCann

Seems like a lot of unresolved cases are going to pinned on CB,maybe they want to smoke him out?

Throw everything at him in the hopes he either admits to what he’s actually done, or they can pick up “tells” when they do eventually question him?

Here it states:
‘A few weeks ago, the newspaper Sol Sapo also reported that, at the request of the German colleagues, the Portuguese police 'make efforts' to determine whether it is possible that Maddie's body could be located in a (water) well nearby from Brückner's former rental home 2.5 kilometers from Praia da Luz.

That message came shortly after Spanish blogger and forensic expert Heriberto Janosch González reported that old NASA satellite images from early June 2007 - some four weeks after Maddie's disappearance - showed the white roof near some wells near that rental property. is of a minivan with "exactly the same dimensions and color as the suspect's VW Westfalia".

Privacy settings

Yep, I believe it was someone on here that debunked it? The bonnet was too long to be a WF, IIRC?

Here it states:

Privacy settings

WW, that couldn't be VW Westfalia because of hood. HJG got a message from police in days telling that was a Renault van parked there until August 2007.

Espacio Exterior: Madeleine McCann police is urged to search house of Christian B. after evidence that the VW white van was there days after the abduction

More about NF and we started the discussion about NF in thread # 6

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - # 6

Madeleine: The missed clues at £ 1m villa

Here the old myspace with picture of NF & RS Nicole Fehlinger Photos on Myspace

Çrowd funding for an Orphanage by the couple NF and RS: Help raise £1000 to Pay tax for a inheritance left by Mrs Nicole Marois Benoite to build a orphanage home for disadvantaged children in her memory. and the person whose name was used for the crowdfunding telling its a fraud by criminals: Nicole Benoite Marois: I also have $4.5 Million US Dollar

Yep when I pm'd you the link to the crowdfunding page, it seemed to be a very bizarre coincidence that the first Google result was raising money for an orphanage. But it all seems to be fitting into place now. I wish I'd posted it at the time now, but it seemed like something that would derail things at the time

Yep when I pm'd you the link to the crowdfunding page, it seemed to be a very bizarre coincidence that the first Google result was raising money for an orphanage. But it all seems to be fitting into place now. I wish I'd posted it at the time now, but it seemed like something that would derail things at the time
Indeed it was your find about the crowdfunding.... I thought it was time to share it now to the rest of the forum. It's pretty obvious now that they were doing some bad things

This was 2014, so just making out where a previous search was
Madeleine McCann cops searching new site behind prime suspect's flat
New Maddie dig site is behind

This reminds me of the diesel theft, where despite having a few properties he claimed to be of no fixed address. Likely he was expecting to be detained, the business card certainly suggests that.

I can't help but wonder why he was carrying a bible and a card for a lawyer when CB was picked up?

They left the day after MM disappeared is quite significant now.

But weren't there any delinquent children residing at the time?
I think I read that after the pregnant girl disappeared there were no more children according to LDS

I think I read that after the pregnant girl disappeared there were no more children according to LDS

But she disappeared September 16, 2008 so they were supposed to have kids at the time. DLK also noticed they're talking about a home half a mile from PDL, so it couldn't be Foral. But everything else matches...

Just because NF had her own dodgy scam going on which CB may have jumped on the back of to get access to kids, which was what we guessed a while ago.
That doesn’t mean to say she was involved with MM. There’s nobody else in custody as far as we’re aware . So let’s see how this interesting chapter unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper