Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because NF had her own dodgy scam going on which CB may have jumped on the back of to get access to kids, which was what we guessed a while ago.
That doesn’t mean to say she was involved with MM. There’s nobody else in custody as far as we’re aware . So let’s see how this interesting chapter unfolds.
Is/ has there been any pictures of nf been put on here? What she used to look like

There is an old MySpace of RS & Nf. I did find it a couple of weekse ago..there was no photos or info on the MySpace page, but i did get the last name name of RS from it. I can't find it at the moment but will post when i find it again. Btw on the crowdfunding page is his lastname too. Google bot names together and you will find even more crowdfunding of the couple..

Hayden, It wasn't CB, it was a different suspect, it was the black guy, who died in a tractor accident in 2009 I think, so they decided to search ear where he lived

Last edited:
This was on knewz, 3 weeks ago, I'm not good with links,
The Judicial Police was yesterday considering searching the abandoned shafts in Praia da Luz for Madeleine’s body, according to Portuguese newspaper Sol. Officers earlier this month were understood to be looking to dig up land around two houses Brueckner lived in while in Praia da Luz. The other building sits on a hill above the resort, about 11 minutes away from the Ocean Club the McCanns were staying
.He continued: “The obvious focus would be around the hillside former farm building and another property nearby with links to him.”
Yes, you're right, I think they were just waiting for the Portuguese green light.

There's a pic on the Portuguese doc last night :) will try and find the link & edit post for you.
I just posted a link + Lastname + picture of the in the last thread. Please read.. I can't keep posting the same info

Cool. Sky link has picture of one well. However, they say the wells are near Boca do Rio beach, which is far from Vila do Bispo. They also say one of VW's pictures is thought to have been taken near that beach (unreleased or road picture?). Is Vila do Bispo disinformation? Are these other wells? They have a credible witness (not RTP source, it seems).

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

Cool. Sky link has picture of one well. However, they say the wells are near Boca do Rio beach, which is far from Vila do Bispo. They also say one of VW's pictures is thought to have been taken near that beach (unreleased or road picture?). Is Vila do Bispo disinformation? Are these other wells? They have a credible witness (not RTP source, it seems).

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

I think Vila do Bispo is both a town and a municipality (ie. a district/borough/county) of which Boca do Rio is a part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe